• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody know a good cd burner program??

ChuChi

Looking for friends...
Years
  • I have the sonic one, but I don't care for it. I just would like ta know if anybody knows of a better one.
    EDIT:
    I should have also said b4 that it needs to be a free one.

Last edited:

ChuChi

Looking for friends...
    Years
  • OK well something went wrong with the one,so I just guess I'll use the Window's Media player. It's just slow, though, but it'll get it done.

aaaaaa

Mm, double posting is bad, just so you know.
    Which one buggered out? I may be able to help if you give me more details.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Alcohol is worth paying for, if you're not into the whole piracy thing. It's quite lovely. Nero 6 is kinda,,,bulky, but at least it worked. I burn so rarely I've only got Alcohol to do virtual drives. Got to love those~

Record Now: Eww. Better getting the free trials of the above, than that. >_>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I used Nero it was a good thing since it was a trial that had MANY features for free.

Now I use Record Now..it came with my computer i just never used it.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Actally, No. It won't let me burn CDs after I burned one by using windows XP's Cd burning. >_>...

Easy CD Creator when burning a cd doesn't take 1 hour for me. Only a few minutes. ^_^

Last edited:
    Back