• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craziest thing a relative has ever done?

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
Years
  • I realize this is my second thread here, sue me, I just had to do this. :laugh:

What is the craziest thing one of your relatives has ever done? Were you there to witness it in person? Did it effect you in any way?

Long story short, me and my Mother use to live in a very nice gated apartment community. It had a great pool, great community, it was very nice looking, we generally loved it. My Grandfathers car got towed one time when our family was over, and so my Aunt got pissed off and went down to the management unit. She proceeded to pick up a chair and literally throw it at the guy, which eventually got us evicted because of 'unruly guests' or something of the like.

We laugh about it now ten years later, but still...sheesh, I loved that place. :(

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • My aunt molested me.

My step-father beat me, to an extent.

My father was verbally abusive and neglectful.

As you can assume, all of this affected my psychology :< The first and third things, mostly.

Back