• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake's Trade Thread~v3.0

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Yeah, rules are as follows
    1.) No hacks duh
    2.) Dont make dumb offers, im a nice enough guy
    3.) No stealing trades unless I reject the offer here, but do it over PM please
    4.) I personally love PMs so dont hesitate, but bumps are awesome too
    5.) Have fun guys

Offering:
    [Breeding]
    -I can breed the egg moves Power Whip/Flare Blitz to a Bulbasaur/Charmander and Outrage to Gibble/Larvitar along with Earthquake. (The Gibble will know Dragonclaw as well) and I can also breed natures and all starters
    [UT Pokes]
    -Legendaries which include: Moltres(lv50 Naive), Zapdos(lv50 Impish), Articuno(lv50 Bashful), Entei(lv40 Modest), Suicune(lv40 Quiet), Giratina (1 lv70 Mild and 1 sinjoh ruins Jolly), Cresselia(lv50 Jolly), Ho-oh(lv70 Quiet) Ho-oh, Cresselia, and the 3 Birds may be going for a Shiny Male Modest nature Gastly legit but he hasnt PMed me of posted in over 24 hours about it
    [Shinies]
    -Golbat lv41 Sassy UT
    -Shinx lv3 Hardy UT
    -Raticate lv52 Lonely UT
    -Dratini lv9 Adamant UT
    -Totodile lv1 Bold UT
    -Scizor lv100 Adamant EVd in ATT and DEF w/ Technician (nick named Protential)
    [Dittos available for breeding; these will be the natures to choose from while breeding from me]
    -Modest, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish, Rash, Naughty, Quiet, Brave, Mild

What Im looking for-***(this means top priority and i will trade big)
    -***UT male Shinies with Postive Natures (Gastly Modest, Cyndaquil Adamant w/ Flareblitz is highest)***
    -Masterballs(many) and TMs for Shadow Ball, Equake, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower, these are small wants

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Shiny Dratiny, Scizor and Totodile for my shiny wingull whit masterball, my shiny drowzee whit master ball and my shiny fortress whit master ball?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    lol nty to all those offers

I need a cloner quite badly lol if youd be willing to clone for me ill do some nature breeding for you and i have a few available egg moves

Last edited:
    Back