• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the most weirdest obsessions you've had? XD

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
Years
For me, I think I can say I've been into ambulances. It's weird but omfg... THOSE THINGS ARE SO CUTE. ;_; I also like ice cream trucks because those are cute too and um... not sure what else. D:

what about you? Have you ever been into something other people would find really weird? XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Hm. I don't know. Oh wait, yeah I do.

Russian Accents. Gas Masks. Cross Dressing girls (like, fully binded, short hair etc.)

Yeah, I like those. Most people find that odd I guess.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
Years
I guess with that, I'll add Japanese boys... yes, like HITT. They find it weird because well, they always go, "but that's a girl". It bothers me and I always tell them it's because they have smaller bodies but ffff. Visual kei is weird, I know but omg... I still love it.

RuRuBell

Beeef
Years
Um, bettas/Siamese Fighting Fish. Most people say, "It's just a fish!" but I looove mine. I've got 16 of 'em right now. When I go to pet stores, I always get weird looks when I tell them about my fish keeping hobby. :2

Like the majority of white teenage boys, I've got a thing for Asian chicks.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
I was obsessed with curry. Yeah, curry.

I got 1 of every curry mix I could find in any supermarket, I begged to my mum to cook curry, so we now have a curry night on Saturdays. :D

But im not obessed with curry anymore. :(

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2010
Well, I love cubed shaped objects. I don't know what it is about them, but if something is shaped like a cube, I want it!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Quality Inns and Buick LeSabres.

Both are rather middle-of-the-road in their particular segments, and don't really stand out in any way. But both have been reliably serving me and my family for years. They've grown on me so much that I profess their awesomeness any chance I get :P

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Kitties. Whenever I see a cat outside, I chase it down to pet it >>;

and my significant other, of course :]

Years
PC. Duh.

I'd say Ash (of Pokemon fame), oh that was... a strange time. Granted, I don't know if crushes really fit the bill that much, but at the time, I was going to say I was obsessed with him. I don't admit I have crushes on people until way after I've gotten over it. >>;;

These days, my strangest obsession is probably with my writing. Which is awful, no matter what I like to think. Which, I think, is why it's so strange... does this make me full of myself?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Russian anything xD. Gasmasks/War paraphernalia make for awesome pictures.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
Years
Pokemon. Being a Junior in high school and carrying around a pokemon lunchbox and schoolbag is not cool. But I was the class clown, so I was allowed to do it. Another thing is Craig Nicholls. I still am sort of imitating his meltdowns. They are pretty sweet. I still have a huge obsession with Michael Jackson, but that's not really weird. Another is Cell phones. At one point in my life I would go online and just look at cell phones that I couldn't afford.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Headphones. I just bought a $100 pair yet I'm still looking at other pairs on the internet. XD And I've had a GIANT obsession with a TV character since... September, I think. Headphones are the weirdest though, since I've heard of people having obsession with characters before... /coughttwilightcough/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
  • PC
  • Pokémon
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Warriors book series by Erin Hunter

There might be more, but I just don't remember. :(

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
Years
Gotta send a message with the word 'spam' in it to Sensei. ;3 Everyday thing. YES.
Rice
Naruto..
OBITO UCHIHA!!!!! <3333
PC xD
&Pokemon Platinum & HeartGold<33

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
@RTHookers-Dittoooooo o_o

1.PC
2.PC
3.PC

Yeah, there's something wrong with me.

I use to have an obsession for spongebob when I was younger... In fact, I loved him so much, I painted my room yellow -.-
It's still the same color as of today, and I'm 14 now -.-

Druid

she's not anyone...
Years
Uhm... whenever I see something that catches my eye (or my ear) I'll think man, I should write a novel about that or whoa, that would make an awesome screenplay, let's film this thing.

Other people don't seem to get it D:

Also, my obsession with writing fiction goes hand-in-hand with my obsession with good writing. I'm not saying the two are the same thing, though. I'm working on that XD

I also have a thing for sci/fi tv shows, especially LOST.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pigeons. No idea why, but there so.... cute! I saw one with a broken win yesterday and tried to help it as much as I can. But I didn't do much. :' (

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Certain forums, for a while the anime Fullmetal Alchemist, and recently Facebook.

Back