• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sheets!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How often do you change the sheets on your bed? Often? ...Never?

Mine are changed probably about once a month. If it were my choice though, then every week.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Mine are changed like every 2 weeks or so. I believe my health instructor said they are suppose to be changed every week I think :/.

Years
  • I change mine once a month, I also flip the mattress & spray it with fabric-smellgood-stuff

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My mom changes them once a week because she is a big fan of cleaning.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • In college, I can go from anywhere from one to two months without changing them because I'm lazy :p

At home, since my mom changes them, they get changed every 1-2 weeks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    if i had more than one set of bedspreads, i'd probably be changing them daily, or at least moving changing the arrangement of the blankets. thats why they call me Never Satisfied Sav!!!!~!~!**~

ok no one calls me that

Ayselipera

Once a month. I have seasonal sheets with all different patterns and my mom likes to remind me to change them because, "THEY LOOK SO NICE AND THEY FIT EACH MONTH SO WELL AND YOU LOOK SO COZY WITH THEM ON THE BED." No she's not screaming, that's just her normal volume.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Changing as in washing them? Every other week or so, along with my pillowcases and comforter cover. For some reason I have a bad habit of tearing a giant hole through them though, and end up having to replace my bedsheet whether or not I want to.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Rarely. I do not see why I should change the sheets unless I spill something on it. I mean really, what is the point.

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    can't afford to change them all the time. i never change them unless it's something serious.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My mom changes it once a month, but if it were me I'd change it every 3 months. xD

Years
  • I wash them once every 5 - 6 weeks. They don't get too dirty, and most of the time I just sleep on top of them. I always shower before bed, so it's not like I'm covered in dirt or anything.

I change them once a year or so, whenever I buy new ones.

Back