• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Final Evolved Starter Pokemon Base Stats?

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I believe the Starter Pokemon Stats would be these.

Grass Starter- Final Evolution

HP- 70
    Attack- 100
    Defense- 85
    Sp. Atk- 90
    Sp. Def- 85
    Speed- 120

Fire Starter- Final Evolution

HP- 100
    Attack- 120
    Defense- 85
    Sp. Atk- 60
    Sp. Def- 90
    Speed- 95

Water Starter- Final Evolution

HP- 85
    Attack- 80
    Defense- 85
    Sp. Atk- 130
    Sp. Def- 80
    Speed- 90

Coincidently, All of their base totals will be 550, which is is a base total that no pokemon has.

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
  • Judging by how the starters are looking in their original forms, I believe that the grass starter will be utilised primarily as a Special Sweeper; the fire starter as a physical wall, and the water starter as a special wall.

Of course I'll probably be completely wrong and Tsutaaja's final form will look like a giant green tree, capable of only walling/stalling.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Judging by how the starters are looking in their original forms, I believe that the grass starter will be utilised primarily as a Special Sweeper; the fire starter as a physical wall, and the water starter as a special wall.

Of course I'll probably be completely wrong and Tsutaaja's final form will look like a giant green tree, capable of only walling/stalling.

Pigs are known to be strong so a high Atk stat. They are also known for charging at you at incredibly fast speeds, so high Speed as well.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Pigs are known to be strong so a high Atk stat. They are also known for charging at you at incredibly fast speeds, so high Speed as well.
    Yeah and from that pic of Pokablu fighting with the water starter it showed in had high hp for a LV 50 starter while the other two had less HP in their pics against the type strong against them!

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • We're guessing stats? Wowzers. o3o

Well, I think the pig will have High Attack, Sp Attack and Defense.

Tsutaaja will have high speed and special attack.

And the otter will have high Special Attack and Defense.

Yes, Tsutaaja is the only one who's name I bothered to remember, STFU.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pigs are known to be strong so a high Atk stat. They are also known for charging at you at incredibly fast speeds, so high Speed as well.

What about snakes? They're fast and aren't afraid to strike if threatened. Tsutaja will more than likely have a high spt.atk and speed while Pokabu I see being a tad bit slower but making up for that with a higher atk/def.

Mijumaru will probably be somewhere in between. I see its final evo as somewhat of a fighter. So if it turns out to be water/fighting or maybe just water then it will probably have higher sp. stats.

We're guessing stats? Wowzers. o3o

Well, I think the pig will have High Attack, Sp Attack and Defense.

Tsutaaja will have high speed and special attack.

And the otter will have high Special Attack and Defense.

Yes, Tsutaaja is the only one who's name I bothered to remember, STFU.

Wow, wish I would have read your post before posting mine. We think alike :D.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • for some reason, I see Tsutaja's line having high attack and high speed with low special stats, Pokabu's line having high defensive stats, with higher attack than sp.attack, and Mijumaru's line having high special attack and special defense, okay defense and low everything else.

I could be completely wrong though. XD

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I think the final evolution's of the starters will have similar base stats to the original starters (R/B/Y) and so forth.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think the pig will have the same total stat value to Swampert... and the Grass one will have the same as Sceptile or venesaur, the water would have the Same total stat value as Inferape...

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Uh, all starter Pokemon have a BST of 530 at max.

...and how are we supposed to guess stats when we haven't even seen them?!
    We can guess the first stage of the starters for now, but we're discussing the other two unrevealed evolutions based on the previous four sets of starters.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Uh, all starter Pokemon have a BST of 530 at max.

...and how are we supposed to guess stats when we haven't even seen them?!

That's not true:

Venusaur - 525
    Charizard - 534
    Blastoise - 530

Meganium - 525
    Typhlosion - 534
    Feraligatr - 530

Sceptile - 530
    Blaziken - 530
    Swampert - 535

Torterra - 525
    Infernape - 534
    Empoleon - 530

(All from Bulbapedia)

Pedantic I know, but they're not all 530, although they are all close to that number. And 3 Generations out of 5, the Grass starter has had a BST of 525, Fire 534 and Water 530. So I'd guess it'll be the same for the Gen V starters.

Back