• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GJ Eggs Shop - Giveaway

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
GJ Eggs Shop - First opening

Ok so imma start my business now just so to finish my Pokédex and get rare pokemons.

Anyway let me get right into the point, i've just started breeding for the first time ever. So this is the first time i bring my eggs to trade so, here are some words you gotta know about me and my trading business ;)

First of all, to notice:

• NO HACKED OR CLONE POKEMONS PLEASE.
  • You can choose whether your pokemons are hatched or in egg. If you want them hatched then I'm afraid I have to put your order in the end of the queue because that takes more time.
  • I WON'T CHEAT OR LIE TO ANYONE so you got no worry whether it is the right egg you want. All the trades are 100% honest and reliable.
  • I only accept trading with pokemons from the 2nd evolved form onwards, NO FIRST FORM - except for pokemons who do not evolve, of course :P

Now, when trading:

• Sometimes connection errors might happen (I met a lot =.=) when you're out, get in the trading room right away and start again. I WILL ONLY TRY TRADING AGAIN 2 TIMES AT MOST. If still error, your trade will be delayed to the end of the queue.
  • For every trade, I will wait for you in the trading room 10 minutes at most. After 10 mins and you haven't shown up, your trading is delayed.
  • Voice chat when trading is allowed, I like chatting, especially in English :P

Well that's all for now. And here's what you're waiting for, my first shop opening's list ;)

I have 23 eggs in total, that's not full 1 box but i can't wait anymore :P beside, i gotta start so to get more pokemons to breed to fill a box full :P

Ok here's my eggs shop list:

GROUP 1: COMMON EGGS

Tentacool
Shinx
Magby
Buizel
Budew
Shellos
Clefable
Gastly

Each can be traded for a pokemon (who can breed) who are not so rare to find in the wild

GROUP 2: UNCOMMON EGGS

Eevee x7 (which means 7 evolved forms of Eevee)
Drifloon (probably with Shadow Ball)
Abra

Each can be traded for a pokemon (who can breed) who are rare (or impossible) to find and/or the same like COMMON EGGS

GROUP 3: RARE EGGS (with good movesets when born)

Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig

Charmander
Bulbasaur

Gabite
Riolu x2

Phione x2

Each can be traded: evolved starters either 2nd or 3rd form who are not listed above, legendaries and/or pokemons who can only evolve after trading (must have enough condition to evolve) and or the same like UNCOMMON and COMMON EGGS

Remember:
  • the requirement for GROUP 3 can also be use for GROUP 1 and GROUP 2
  • the requirement for GROUP 2 can also be used for GROUP 1 but not GROUP 3
  • the requirement for GROUP 1 can only be used for GROUP 1
  • In conclusion, the value of 3 groups from smaller to bigger is: GROUP 1 - GROUP 2 - GROUP 3 :)

So, did i make myself clear enough ;)

Let's start then, here's the template which you can follow if you dont wanna be wordy ;)
Template said:
Name:
Want:
Offer:
Friend Code:

Remember, any DS pokemon games are possible, i don't really care which game you're playing ;)

Ok so let's start. The shop won't be closed until all UNCOMMON and RARE eggs are sold, i mean traded ;)

I will PM when your order is compatible. Any questions, DM me.

And remember, no spamming or you're gonna get warned from the mod :P

P/S: my FC is 5156 6349 2849

Last edited:

SirKamyk

Mediocre Trainer/Collector
Years
Name: Pokamyk
Want: Charmander, Bulbasaur
Offer: Level 16 Prinplup, Level 18 Grotle
Friend Code: 3137 8008 6212

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
So this is a giveaway, but you're asking for pokemon in return?

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
Name: Pokamyk
Want: Charmander, Bulbasaur
Offer: Level 16 Prinplup, Level 18 Grotle
Friend Code: 3137 8008 6212

Do you want your pokemons hatched or in egg?

BTW, i misunderstood the word Giveaway, sorry everyone. Just looked at the dict n fix it and this is not a giveaway :)

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
Just updated the info. 3 eggs are sold.

Just require what you need, service comes :)

btw, REMEMBER the shop wont close until at least all UNCOMMON and RARE eggs are sold out :)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Name: trutrojan8
Want: Riolu
Offer: Haunter (evolves into Gengar)
Friend Code: VVVV Let me know =)

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
your trade is done. The shop is still open until all UNCOMMON and RARE eggs are sold out. :)

btw, could any mod please rename the topic, not Giveaway but First opening, please?

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
Just updated many rare eggs: Sinnoh starters, Kanto starters and PHIONE eggs ;)

Check it out!

BIG BARGAIN: I'm in need of a Dratini with ExtremeSpeed lv under 40, willing to trade for ANY GROUPS ;)

Back