• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time is it where you live?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I live in Texas, and right now it's about 6:50 AM. ^_^; I woke up really early today after having a creepy dream, and I couldn't go back to sleep so that's why I'm awake right now, lol. I was supposed to wake up early anyway, so I don't really mind... I just wish that more of my friends were on!

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
I always like to wake up nice and early!

BTW it's 6:55 now

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Oh, me too! I love to do it, I just wish that this time it had been under better circumstances, lol. ^_^; Atleast I'm not tired now beause I went to bed early last night.

And to stay on topic, it's 5:57 AM right now!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Finally 6 am here my night is done...now for my day,lol...oh! Morning show is lighing that Christmas tree in New York today...Gotta find out more about Arafat's death...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Err, I hate to be a spoilsport, but this thread really doesn't have much point. A timezone thread, maybe, but I can't see much substance to blurting out what time it is. =\ Sorry~

Back