• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Xbox

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    From IGN: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/565/565504p1.html

This is interesting news. I'm assuming the one without the HD will have some sort of memory for saves. Either that or Memory card makers will pump it up a notch.

I also didn't realise XBox Next was gonna run windows and PC games. Pretty cool. Hope it isn't too expensive

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • X-Box 2 already? Geez...right after Halo 2 was launched and everything, now THATS marketing

....note the sarcasm...

BOO ya!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Wow windows and PC games, I wonder what kind of programs would be able to run under it, if not all of them.

This "cost friendly", thing should have been introduced when Xbox first came out I could have bought a memory card easily, it took me too long to afford Xbox, it was insanely exapensive when it first came out.

I think that its too soon for Xbox to have another console, I say let Xbox enjoy the popularity that Halo gave them for a while to sell more systems and the games their starting to release, then think about another system.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Maybe I'm going to sound stupid here, but I thought the XB2 was going to use solid state to help crack down on the piracy. Or I could just be remembering wrong. >_> *walks off*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Plans change...stilll this is cutting it to thin. OH well least it's not like that triforce hookup from nintendo 0.O

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    The people who makes the memory cards are going to have to increase the size of the memory cards by a lot. There are a few games who's save file can't even fit on the current memory card. I think that's pretty stupid to release it without a hard drive and release one with the hard drive. The main reason Xbox owners have Xbox is Halo and the hard drive so they don't have to worry about memory cards.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya, but if you think about it, it might be a dumb idea. People will buy it though, if only for a few games people will buy whatever version they have to.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • If they are going to remake a new XBOX2, they better make it less clunky...and make the controllers smaller...and less...big. o_O;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Tig said:
    Someone said the Xbox2 is the crystal version.....LOL

Nah it just a "limited" edition Xbox XD.

I don't know what microsoft was thinking when they first released Xbox's Sandwich controller, I'll just stick with my controller S....

Back