• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Quick Rules Question

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here. I have a quick question regarding the rules.
I'm wondering if it's within the limits to post a link to my youtube videos in the "lets play" section.

I have a little lets play series going on, and I'm posting videos onto youtube, so wondering if I'm allowed to do that.

Thanks a lot!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, the Let's Play sub-board is kinda new...

Considering most of the Let's Plays so far are YouTube videos, I would say it's fine to do so. However, I don't understand why you wouldn't just want to embed the videos right in the thread itself. Or am I missing something to your question? XD

As long as you're not blatantly advertising your channel for whatever purpose, I do believe you're fine.

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2010
Alright, thanks a lot.
When I looked in the lets Play section all I saw were posts with pictures and text, I must have missed something.
And no, I meant embed them, I worded my question wrong, but thanks, you answered it :)

Back