Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 26th, 2013 (04:13 PM). Edited October 28th, 2013 by Ace_Master_of_Turtles.
Ace_Master_of_Turtles
Just that spriting guy

Hi all this is my Team discussion thread for mine and my friend mr.Alpha's hack hope you like everything about it

Introduction
Hi I'm acertony I'm a mediocre hacker who, with the help of his friend mr.Alpha decided to make a Pokemon hack (or at least attempt to). We don't want to accomplish anything to big or too small, of course if we get popular we aren't just going to settle for mediocrity. What we want to accomplish is a nice solid hack based around defeating the villains instead of collecting gym badges (the regular 8 gyms + league is sill a main part just not the focus). We will definately need help from you guys, The awesome PC members, and hope to one day make a hack that everyone likes :D

Rom Stuff
Hack Name: Pokemon Silver Genesis
Rom Base: Pokemon Ruby
Language: English

The StoryNOT COMPLETE
You wake up one morning and your parents say that Professor Cedar would like to give you a pokemon so that you can have the freedom you've always wanted! hooray!
You go there and find a choice of 5 pokemon on prof. Cedars table, you choose, get your pokedex and pokeballs and start your journey alongside your friend Damion who got a Togepi from his dad.
later on you meet Leeroy who decides to become your rival and asks if you'll help him find some keystones for his dad who is a scientist supposedly. While on your journey to collect these Keystones you see a group of members of the theives know as Team Genesis who for some reason are also trying to collect these keystones, But why?

The Team
acertony
mr.Alpha
Gen III
FrozenInfernoZX
Th3Duke88099
TouretteUnicorn

Positions
Scripter: mr.Alpha
Spriter: acertony(me)
Mapper: Gen III
ASM Hacker: FrozenInfernoZX
OW spriter: Th3Duke88099
All jobs, mentioned and unmentioned are still open
we can never have to many, or to little members

Progress
We are less than 5 percent done but we have a couple thing worthwhile
custom sprites by moi
The truck scene is gone (no sound, no nothing straight up GONE!)
Custom maps by me and Gen III

Banners

Banner by xVaporeon show her some love and maybe get one for yourself!
That is all thanks for your time!
~Ace

Old November 3rd, 2013 (07:19 AM).
Ace_Master_of_Turtles
Just that spriting guy

Come on someone join

*BUMP*

Old November 3rd, 2013 (07:03 PM).
zagasi
Pokemon Spriter

I'm a spriter, I know you are too, but two is better than one. PM me for specifics.
Old November 16th, 2013 (03:53 PM).
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Thread closed on owner's request.

~

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links