• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup all!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Hey all! I'm new here, but I'm a decent player at Poke'mon. I played for 2 1/2 years and then quit for Yu-Gi-Oh! but now I play BOTH so I'm back and it's time for cha0z to re1nz...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I'm new too, and still geting used to the layout, I'm used to neopets though

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Angel 0f Chaos said:
    Hey all! I'm new here, but I'm a decent player at Poke'mon. I played for 2 1/2 years and then quit for Yu-Gi-Oh! but now I play BOTH so I'm back and it's time for cha0z to re1nz...
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I play Pokemon too. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?mon Community! Here at PC, we love to answer any questions you may have about Pok?mon. Our rates are as follows:

Answers: $1.00
    Correct answers: $2.00
    Answers which require thought: $4.00
    Dumb looks are free, and sarcasm is just one more service we offer

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy. :)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to PC Angel 0f Chaos! Gotta love your usename. ^_~ Well, just follow the rules and enjoy yourself! Hope to catch ya around the forums!

~Kelsey

Back