• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    heyy im javon i got pokemon soulsilver game soo need help of traning them faster and to be successful with .

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Hi,Javon!
    I think somebody here can help you, write in the HeartGold/Soulsilver topic!
    Welcome to forum)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • In the naaaaaame of all science, I say welcome. <3

Well, with HG and SS, I normally just go on the waters of Ovltine (can't spell it) until they reach level 30, and things level out from there. @-@; What you can prooooobably do, is that if you have trouble with HG and SS, you can post your problem at the HG/SS Help Thread and someone will try and answer. :3

But anyway! JUST TRUST SCIENCE AND YOU WILL DEFEAT LANCE! [and do your best, etc, etc.] And yeah, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask a staff member. <3 Have a snack-a-roooo time durng your stay. :3

Back