• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hey there everyone I am new (and is making good progress) the people here are really nice...thank you!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Anacortes said:
    Hey there everyone I am new (and is making good progress) the people here are really nice...thank you!

Hey Anacortes~! I'm glad you're fitting in well, if there are any problems, feel free to PM me or any other staff members. Welcome to the boards, and I'll see you around!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • welcome to PC but i wont do my usual n00b thing cuz you been here half a month and you got loads of posts allready!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Hey everyone I'm fairly new here and I was wondering if some one could make me a sig that is pink and has a picture of mew or azurill
    thx

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You should make your own thread here...so they actually welcome you instead of me lol. but while Im at it...welcome to PC!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Everyone else has said the rules etc. so... *inhales* Welcome to PC, Anacortes! Like lolz I've been watching you closely... j/k I've seen you around and you seem to be likable enough. ^^ Enjoy! XD :D

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I just heard a few minutes ago..so today will be my last day here for a while...I might come on for a few minutes someday to check PM's or something but basicly Ill be offline for 2 weeks...

Back