• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a problem with the GTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
Years
  • I know this probably isn't the right section, but I couldn't find a more relevant section. Sorry. If there is a more appropriate section, feel free to move it there. Again, sorry.

I've been trying to connect to the GTS for the past day, and each time I connect, I will get disconnected when it's "Checking GTS Status". I was simply wondering if others are experiencing the same difficulties. To be clear, I can connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi with ease. I only get disconnected when trying to access the GTS.

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Yeah I had the same the last few days
    Perhaps it has to do with the earthquake that was there a few days ago

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • A more relevant place for this sort of question, seeing as there is no issue with your router or Wi-Fi connection, would be in one of the Help Threads located in many of our Current Gaming Boards (preferably the one in the DPPt, HG/SS, or B&W forums). I'm not exactly sure why you're not able to get into the GTS, but I'm going to direct you to asking your question in the Quick Questions thread in the Black & White forum. Hopefully, someone there will be able to solve your problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back