• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie---Unite! x3

Lady Minchi

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • I joined in march but I haven't really signed on until now...if someone could please "introduct" me to the guidelines that would be great!

I am used to the setup of another forum so it'll take a while for me to get used to this...

Anyways---Hi!! x)

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Oh hai! :3

Stumbled onto PC, and want the guidelines, eh? Well have no fear! Doronjo'sssss here!

My ego says: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! ITS A TRAP!
    No, actually? Don't listen to my ego. Anyways, you can find the forum rules here, past the guy holding the purple donut. You can also take a look at the FAQ page, as well as some helpful links! They are there so that you can maybe decide what to do. :3

Anyhow, with new forums, it does take a while to get used to it, but you will! And when you do, I hope that you'll stay longer. <3 Cause, PC's acool forum! Lots of good people, interesting boards, etc, etc. Kay? :3 I digress, I hope you'll have fun; and if you need help with anything, feel fee to contact me, or any other member of the PC staff team. <3 I hope to see you soon. <3

Now, With that I self-destruct. ^___^
    No?
    Okay, maybe some other time. <3

Lady Minchi

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Oh hai! :3

Stumbled onto PC, and want the guidelines, eh? Well have no fear! Doronjo'sssss here!

My ego says: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! ITS A TRAP!
    No, actually? Don't listen to my ego. Anyways, you can find the forum rules here, past the guy holding the purple donut. You can also take a look at the FAQ page, as well as some helpful links! They are there so that you can maybe decide what to do. :3

Anyhow, with new forums, it does take a while to get used to it, but you will! And when you do, I hope that you'll stay longer. <3 Cause, PC's acool forum! Lots of good people, interesting boards, etc, etc. Kay? :3 I digress, I hope you'll have fun; and if you need help with anything, feel fee to contact me, or any other member of the PC staff team. <3 I hope to see you soon. <3

Now, With that I self-destruct. ^___^
    No?
    Okay, maybe some other time. <3
    Thank you ^3^
    I'll go read the FAQ nowz

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, someone else has pointed you in the right direction, so I'll just say welcome to PC! You'll get used to how PC operates fairly quickly, and if you have any questions you can rest assured that there will be plenty of friendly members you can ask if you have a question! We don't bite... well, at least most of us xD

Hope you have a great time learning the ropes and getting to know the locals! If you need any help just ask!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you decided to join! Sounds like you made a smart move by asking about where the rules and the FAQ are! Miss Doronjo was nice enough to point you to them. So, hopefully you read them! They're pretty important! Well, I hope to see ya around and have fun! :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hello, there. I am Shadow_Angel. Welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, and if you ever want to chat, just give me a call, and I'm here. ;)

Back