• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Google -- Lazy Version

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    That's awsome. Google has lots different styles of searches I never knew of.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • *stabs Greg for making the idiotic subforum* :P
    It gets confusing x.x

I hope that they incorporate this feature into regular Google search soon. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That really is interesting! Kupo worked~ =3 I tried quite a few "bad" things and couldn't get it to suggest them. XD *moves*

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • OMG!!!!!How the Heck is this a resource for the WebMaster??????????
    Seriously ---- This needs to be Moved to the Computer Forum.Cause this has nothing to do about Webmasters...

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    That really is interesting! Kupo worked~ =3 I tried quite a few ?bad? things and couldn?t get it to suggest them. XD *moves*

You didn't try the right things. I've tried quite a few "bad words", and they suggest many things.

And who's that in your avatar?

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • That is so cool. I like that so much saves me a coupl of seconds and mispellings.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I think that is really cool! ^^ I tried typing in "Nintendo DS" and it came up when I had only typed "Nin!" XD

Back