• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    hi, im dylanj70 and to be honest, i'm pretty new to the more in depth world of pokemon! i've 1 game (or more) from each gen and i love them! i am always asking questions and trying to learn more so i hope you guys can help! i am working on completing black at the moment! and i am taking quite a long time about it! i'm hoping to re-buy all the games over a period of this year and i will post on these forums as much as i can to build up a reputation! i would love to become a recognised member of PC so i will post a lot!

from,
    dylanj70 XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Heyyyyy! ;)

Welcome to PC Dylanj, I'm glad you're hoping to become an active member here, we're always looking for some of those. Building up a reputation here is something that can come off as a goal for you, so I hope you reach it. I'm sure a good start would be by reading our Community Rules just so you can be on the safe side.

Since you've started off by playing Black, I'm sure you'll find interest in our Black and White section. We have a lot of discussions there that I'm sure you might take interest in as well, and I just so happen to be the mod of that section too. If you ever have any questions about the section or need help getting around the boards, don't hesitate to ask me; and I might be able to answer your questions.

Well I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay. I know you won't have any trouble making friends; Pokémon is just the way we all meet here. Mainly, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Thanks for the advice! I have read the rules and am currently checking out the b/w forum.

Back