• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokemon Online?

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have a question about going on the Pokemon Online server. Do you have to like sign up or something? Or can I just go on?

Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    You have to make a username in Team Builder, then you can just log on and you're connected. You may register your username too with a password so no one else can use it too.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just a note to people who are reporting this saying this has nothing to do with the community: We have a server on Pokémon Online that the people over in the Strategies & Movesets forum use to battle each other. This thread is in regards to our server, thus relates to the community.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for answering. I just wanted to make sure so I didn't get banned or anything.

Back