• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Struggle For Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Welcome to another roleplay, and while I'm posting it, credit goes to Flygon_trainer for the wonderful RP idea.

This is a RolePlay about a number of teens in high-school that have a special ability, but they must try to keep it a secret form everyone, be it their parents, fellow students, or anyone so that they won't get seriously ridiculed, or arrested, or worse. This roleplay takes place about a hundred years into the future, with several technological advances, but nothing too ground breaking. (Example, there are still cars, trucks, ect, but they run on hydrogen fuel cells.)

And here's the form:

Name:
    Looks/Appearance:
    Personality: (optional)
    History: (optional)
    Special ability: (please try not to have anything TOO overpowering now, we're just teens, remember.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Rachel
    Looks/Appearance:
    yuna_CGb.jpg

Personality: Unpredictable, but she is incredibly truthful, and has a hard time lying
    Special ability: Uses a device called a Garment grid and dresspheres to change her looks and abilities (warrior, songstress, gunner, etc.) Garment Grid looks like
    30.jpg

Name: Eclipse
    Looks/Appearance:
    Pain_CG.jpg

Personality: Very vicious, DO NOT MAKE HER UPSET!!! it will be the last thing you ever do
    Special ability: See above ability

Name: Sini
    Looks/Appearance:
    rikku_image_cg.jpg

Personality: Hyper, happy, is often shut up by other people
    Special ability: See above ability

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Robert
    Looks/Appearance: He wears a black leather greatcoat, usually over faded jeans and a shirt, and he has hazel eyes that have turned to green, and are now starting to gain an almost teal color. He once had dark brown hair, but since he developed his power, it's been turned grey, and is still fading towards white.
    Special ability: Speed. Put simply, he's acrobatic just above the human level, plus have an extremely fast speed. nothing like comic book and video game heroes, but hoofing it on the interstate would be no problem for him.

Last edited:

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Name: Amanda
    Looks/Appearance: Amanda has green eyes and black hair. She wears a white short and blue jeans. She is quite tall.
    Personality: Amanda likes to help people in need. But sometimes likes to stay to herself.
    Special ability: Make objects float around, turn into liquid and zap (Not too powerful)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Name: Headache (full name: Akura Kayasumi Ogide)
    Looks/Appearance: Wheres a hat tilted sideways, with some spikey hair showing on the side. A chain over the neck, oversized white shirt, oversized microfibre sports jacket. Baggy pants. Black/whiteblue highlighted shoes. Pure white hair. Silver jewellry, a silver watch.
    Personality: Never really talks. Basketball pro. Very low social skills.
    History: Lost parents at an early age. Only has cousin and brother to protect him. Doesnt live in a house. Always has a basketball near him. Lives in an alley near a basketball court. Versuses others to get more money. Has a uncle that owns a foot stall, so he can go in and take some food when he wants to. He has an ability that he can jump high to reach any rim of a basket ball court. In other words, he defies gravity.
    Special ability: (please try not to have anything TOO overpowering now, we're just teens, remember.) Can extract a projectile gun from under his shirt/jacket that shoots yellow=paralyzing shot, blue=normal shot that quite hurts and red=unknown, he used it against a murderer and killed him instantly, thats was the only time he used it.

<Is going to draw a pic of him later on, and is gonna try to fix scanner.>

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Name: Riku Kore
    Looks/Appearance: Tall & Muscular with Dusty Blonde hair & Green Eyes. Riku wears a white vest , baggy navy blue combats and a black denim waist-coat.
    Personality: Cold & harsh towards people he doesn't know , Rikus icey exterior hides the heart of a true warrior who would do anything to protect the people he cares for.

Special ability: Telepath & Telekinisis (typo?)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Name: Nikolai
    Looks/Appearance: Brown eyes, black hair, average height and builde. Speaks in a heavy Russian accent. Wears average street clothing, but supposedly carries a variety of metal objects on him at all times.
    Special ability: Electrokinesis, e.g. he can manipulate electric fields at will.

I doubt though, that I'll be on a whole lot. I'm on internet restrictions 'till finals are done.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Name: Kristen Frederick
    Looks/Appearance: She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is about 4' 10". She wears a white t-shirt with pink shorts in the summer, and a pink and white striped fuzzy shirt with bright pink fuzzy pants in the winter.
    Special ability: Shape Shifting. Anything she shapeshifts into, however, is never bigger then her original size.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Name: Nyra
    Looks/Appearance: Boy's carpender jeans,a ripped-up red tee-shirt,with 'Quit it,girls.There's a tomboy on the block' printed across the front.She also has a tail that looks like a white wolf's tail that she hides by tucking it up her shirt,and strapping it there with belts.
    Abino should cover her eyes and hair.
    Personality: Pessimistic,can be rather mean at times,is upset easily.
    Special ability:......If more than two can share an ability,I'll be a shapeshifter,too,but she can't shift into anything bigger than a badger without risking 'Losing control' of the shape-shift.I.E. being a wolf,then suddenly acting mor wolf-like than human-like.If not,I'd like to be able to control fire....

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name:Ella
    Looks/Appearance:Likes to dress formally and keeps herself neat and tidy. Dark brown eyes and hair up to the shoulder part. Taller than most females two years her senior. Has a long flower dress up to the ankles, with a matching light blue sweater on top.
    Personality: Smart, but unpopular. Likes to be alone doing work and is constantly stressed out by other people
    Special ability: To see into the future, and change it. Many advantages have come from this ability, but soon found out that the majority of these decisions were not what she really wanted.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Looks/Appearance: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
    Personality: very friendly, but he will ,obviously, not reveal his secret to persons that he don't know too much.
    Special ability: Electric Powers, can sense things around him not too far away, can summon electricity and shoot electricity from his hands, can run a lot more faster than a normal human can, a little bit of more strenght, and has a weird vision when he is in completely darkness.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Great, we've got a lot of people, and anyone can still join, but I think it's time to start this roleplay. However, I was not the originator of the idea, so I'll leave it to Flygon_trainer to make the beginning post, as I'm certain I'd screw it up somehow. >.>

Years
  • ooc: okay then. mind you, the RP will start AFTER school, not before. for my own reasons. oh, BTW, i will speak 1st person from Rachel's POV

IC: this.. had to be the worst day EVER. I nearly had my garment Grid stolen, somebody stole my boyfriend, and made a website aiming various insults at me. I let this go out of my mind, as i progressed towards the back entrance to a consert hall. Today was showtime. I heard a voice behind me, "good luck. Not that you'll need it, of course."

"Eclipse, are you being sarcastic?" i said with a laugh. I'm so nervous, I can hardly think." I glansed down at my clothes as of currently. a blue-white gown that went to my ankles, and white full sleeves. with the help of my Garment grid, during the consert i could change that.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Guess I'll give this a shot.
    Name: David
    Looks/Appearance: His normal form has red hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'11". His clothes vary however.
    Personality:
    History:
    Special ability: David has the ability to change his shape to an exact match of any human alive. It copies the persons physical strength, but not the powers.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had been waiting at the concert area for some time, and I was having trouble resisting the urge to pass the time by letting off some steam, in the method of running at my top speed. But I didn't want to be seen using my power, or worse, lose my seat. I had to admit, I was a huge fan of Rachel, and though I was practically tonedeaf when it came to making music, I enjoyed listening to it, and Rachel's songs were beyond a doubt my favorites...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I sat in my seat at the concert hall. I had come mostly because I was bored. I had not much else to do with my time it seemed. Ever since my social life crashed and burned I didn't have much left to do besides play with my family; which was dull. I sighed and sat up straight as I had been slouched before. I looked up at the cieling for am moment and thought about my boring day. Nothing of interest had happened really...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Sadly, I was in the concert hall. My girlfriend, Sarah had dragged me out here so I could see a concert, and I wasn't too thrilled about it, really.
    "Come on David, this won't be so bad!" Sarah comforted me as we took our seats near the back.
    "Easy for you to say, you're a fan." I muttered as I reply, and sucked some soda out of my straw.

Years
  • the room was in total darkness alooowing me to sneak on stage. the stage was a glowing blue platform arranged in the center of the consert, with spotlights awaiting near the roof. after a few seconds, thier blue colored lights activated as they slowly warmed up, focusing on the center of the stage. i could hear the song playing in the background, giving the first part of the lyrics. i knew i was standing a bit off-center, for good reason.

What can i do for you

What can i do for you
    What can i do for you
    What can i do for you
    I can hear you

I walked forward to the center of the stage, as suddenly my clothes glowed blue, and literally partially unraveled as i used my garment grid. The crowd gasped, probably because they were new to my show. Finally, the light from my clothing fated, revealing me in a dark blue skirt, dark brown boots, and a blue shirt with white frills at the inner edge. (basicly, i look like this I reached up, snagging my microphone as it appeared out of nowhere, and finally started the song.

"Far beneath the hazy boarders of my heart
    I can see a place
    It's something like this
    Every now and then I don't know what to do
    Still I know that I
    Can never go back

All the things I've seen
    In those hazy dreams
    Can't compare to what I see tonight
    Everythings so different
    That it brings me to my knees

And oh, I know, the world of Real Emotion
    Has surrounded me
    I won't give into it
    Now I know, that world
    It is the only way my heart can go
    I hear your voice calling out to me
    You'll never be alone

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    I can hear you

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you

I don't plan on looking back on my own life
    I don't ever plan
    To feel I own you
    Even if by chance everything should go wrong
    You come in one day
    And try to save me

If from time to time
    It's an upward climb
    All I know is that I must believe
    Cause the truth I'm seeking
    Always was inside of me

And when, I find, the world of Real Emotion
    Has surrounded me
    The many things that you
    Taught me then
    Will always be enough to get me through the pain
    Because of you I am strong enough
    To know I'm not alone

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you

I can hear you

And if, I find, the real without the motion
    Has surrounded me
    And I can't go on
    And you are there
    The moment that I close my eyes
    You comfort me
    We are connected
    For all of time
    I'll never be alone

And oh, I know, the world of Real Emotion
    Has surrounded me
    I won't give into it
    Now I know, that world
    It is the only way my heart can go
    I hear your voice calling out to me
    You'll never be alone

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    I can hear you

What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    What can I do for you
    I can hear you

I can hear you"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I can't believe you dragged me out for this..." I muttered to Sarah at the end of the song. "That was SO boring."

"Oh stop your whining!" she snapped at me, "We did what you wanted last week!"
    How could I forget. I wanted to see a movie, so we went, but ended up leaving halfway through the movie because the blood and gore made her sick...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    But I had found it very romantic, and as the song ended, I was the first one to applaud. Soon everyone joined in. I stood up and shouted at the top of my lungs, "YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!" And then sat down, waiting for the applause to fade away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back