• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC or Laptop?

What Kind of Computer do you prefer?

• PC

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Laptop

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • If you have a PC, would you prefer to have a laptop? Or if you have a laptop would you want a PC? Or if you have both which do you prefer?

I like using laptops alot more then PC's, just because of the mobilty and the fact you can bring it anywhere insted of lugging around a PC XD.

But at home I like using PC's, I don't need to be moving too much in my house, and I don't have to worry about battery life, and installing new hardware components.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I wish I had a laptop right now (I don't own one, but its in the house), even if it was a P2 300Mhz, I wouldn't care XD. PC's seem to be more reliable with data and if something goes wrong with hardware its alot easier to just open up the case and see what happened and maybe replace a defective part. But with laptop's its not as easy.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I like a PC better, personally. I don't like laptops that have the mouses that you have to use your finger. =p

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I like using my laptop mainly because it is portable. I prefer desktops though, laptops can get annoying when you have them on your lap for a long time.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    A PC definitely. But a laptop makes it possible to view/use your files even when you are travelling.:) But I don't have one..:(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lol J_A is right, but neither is better than the other unless u think about the specs and there are better laptops than desktops

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • I perfer a laptop...I'm moving around alot so it better suites me

mvtm

Years
  • I like laptops , they are better by all the meaning, but just if you have money enough. A PC desktop lets you be high end, what i mean by this it surely will process better graphics , have more HDD space and more feactures overal for less bucks. So its good for gamers and if you dont move around

In my house right now we have 4 laptops and 1 desktop since i have 3 bros and my dad so its good to have lots of them if you are constatly beggind your slibbings for it.
    As far as i know i cant afford good laptops just budget ones like 3 compaqs and one thats kick butt a fujitsu siemens with a resolution of 1600 with an intel mobile .

But of IBM,SONY,COMPAQ certaindly Sonys are better just so they are expensive . But if you are a gamer and needs a great pc go with the Voodoo Envy's.

PsYcHo_LuGiA

Swordchucks, yo!
    Years
  • I like desktops better. Laptops are good when you're going someplace and want technology around you. But I don't go traveling to places where I would want a computer alot.

Back