< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > General Entertainment "He's mine! Well she's definately for me!"

General Entertainment The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Reply Post Reply
Old June 21st, 2011 (3:01 AM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
There are a diverse range of manga characters. With a variety to choose from who's your favourite? Why is it your favourite, is there something special about this character that you can't resist?
mod| pair
Old June 30th, 2011 (2:01 PM).
Nature: Sassy
My favorite fictional character from anything ever is a guy from something I don't think I can post on PC.

His name is Gian Carlo. He's from a Visual Novel. I love him because he's the most "I don't really care at all. No, really. I don't give a crap" person I've ever seen, but at the same time, he's so happy. He teases people, he has the highest pitched voice out of everyone (minus one, who has no strength in his voice at all), and best of all, he has almost no sense of hygiene and he gets called out on it. How realistic of him. Basically, he's carefree and happy.

But also, he's a Mafia boss, so when he has to get down to business, he gets down to business.

And that's basically the kind of character I like. Happy-go-lucky, but serious when and only when needed.

paired with SYNDROME • moderator of ANIME & MANGA
Old July 3rd, 2011 (4:49 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I used to have like a totally huge crush on both Trunks from Dragonball Z and Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was a pre-teen/early-teen. It's embarrassing to look back on, but whenever I see them in an episode or something, I still like them. :P

Otherwise I don't really have any "favourite" characters anymore. There are characters I like and archetypes I prefer (I like characters like Kyon from Haruhi... sarcastic narrators), but no one to squee over. Most series pretty much have the same characters nowadays anyway--they just change the names and appearances but everyone falls into a stereotype and they don't bother to change things around enough. :x
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links