• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stargate Club

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
  • Heya, welcome to the Stargate club. Here we can talk about all things Stargate (the movie), Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis related. Tonight on Sky One I can't remember which episode SG1 is but Atlants is "The Eye" which is the 2nd part to "The Storm"....
    Spoiler: Click here for spoilers

If ya wanna join ya must say "Schevron Seven encoded!" Dunno why, I just LOVE it when Walter says that when the Stargate is about to open. XD Also, choose a species you'd like to be like Ancient, Asgard, Wraith, Goa'uld, Humans etc.... My name in this club is Colnel Matt Thompson. XD

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • LOL! Dude! Stargate STARTED as a movie! The only characters in the series that were in the movie are Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill but were played by different actors. Stargate SG-1 started in 1996 (I THINK) and the movie was released in 1994. It's really good. Shows the Goa'uld with Ra. How they find the Stargate and use it and stuff, is magic! It's in my top 10 movie list!

Back