Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page Other hack: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 11th, 2012 (05:03 PM).

thank you for the advice and by the way whats the dome area ?
Old March 12th, 2012 (03:14 PM).
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote originally posted by Shadow97:
thank you for the advice and by the way whats the dome area ?
W-Wait...You're joking, right? LOL

Okay...If you're not...It's the two huge builds at the top of Nimbasa City; they don't sit directly next to each other, but you'll know once you see it for yourself...

The trainers in there are usually Cheerleaders, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Tennis players. You can only fight them once a day...So, yeah I think I refresh your memory on this good enough. LOL
Old March 12th, 2012 (03:43 PM).

yeah i forgot i am training now so hard my team now is
bisharp lv 42
shelgon lv 39
eelektross lv 36
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
feraligatr lv 45
Old March 12th, 2012 (04:00 PM).

yeah i forgot i am training now so hard my team now is
bisharp lv 42
shelgon lv 39
eelektross lv 36
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
feraligatr lv 45
That's good man. You got them strong pretty fast. Have you challenge Clay yet? I think you can probably handle him, as long as you use Feraligatr and probably volcarona...Just watch its health, cuz Clay Pokemon do use attacks for types they're weak against. :D
Old March 12th, 2012 (04:02 PM).

i will challenge him once i get all my pokemons to lv 45
Old March 12th, 2012 (04:12 PM).

i will challenge him once i get all my pokemons to lv 45
Understood, you can never be too careful...And plus, that was my recommendation to you. LOL

Anyways, good luck...but you'll see it's not as hard as you think. Just attack his Pokemon Sp. Def stat.
Old March 12th, 2012 (04:17 PM).

shoot almost my team is a physical sweeper but no need to worry my eelektktross,volcarona,zweilous can do alot of sp.att attacks but my feraligatr is a physical sweeper he dont know any sp.att move but i think i will do good aganst it and i am sure i will defeat him
Old March 12th, 2012 (04:29 PM).

shoot almost my team is a physical sweeper but no need to worry my eelektktross,volcarona,zweilous can do alot of sp.att attacks but my feraligatr is a physical sweeper he dont know any sp.att move but i think i will do good aganst it and i am sure i will defeat him
I guess, that could be a problem since most of his Pokemon have high defense and specialize in physical attacks...But as long as you use a powerful super effective move, you'll be just fine.

When I said attack his sp. def stat, I actually thinking of your Volcarona and its high sp. atk stat. :p
Old March 12th, 2012 (05:25 PM).

Hey I'm back. I just caught Lugia. I can't really play this the way I play it, because I'm playing at a laptop, and it's really slow when I'm at the OW, and fast when I'm battling or going to the menu.
E: 0/8
D/P: 0/8
B: 0/8
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Excadrill: 0/8( still confirming.)
Dragonite; LG>LC>E>PT>BB/VW(still confirming)
Random Solo Challenge Platinum 0/8:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old March 12th, 2012 (08:34 PM).

Quote originally posted by zantetsu122:
Hey I'm back. I just caught Lugia. I can't really play this the way I play it, because I'm playing at a laptop, and it's really slow when I'm at the OW, and fast when I'm battling or going to the menu.
I was wondering where you were. Good to see ya back, zanny. :p

Um...So, you're playin' on a labtop, eh?...What where you playin on at first...Also, are you still using the No$gba I uploaded....If so, then most likely you're moving around on the OW on opengl.

The game will lag if you move around on the overworld with the 3drenderer setting on that. Change it to the Nocash setting.

I usually put the game on OpenGL when battling trainers...Cuz I hate how the sprites moves before doing an attack when battling on Nocash.
Old March 13th, 2012 (02:11 AM).
I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!

Nature: Brave
when I enter on route 13 in pokemon yin black and trainer with big bag challenges you the game freezes=(
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:16 AM). Edited March 13th, 2012 by zantetsu122.

Quote originally posted by The Grubby Pup:
I was wondering where you were. Good to see ya back, zanny. :p

Um...So, you're playin' on a labtop, eh?...What where you playin on at first...Also, are you still using the No$gba I uploaded....If so, then most likely you're moving around on the OW on opengl.

The game will lag if you move around on the overworld with the 3drenderer setting on that. Change it to the Nocash setting.

I usually put the game on OpenGL when battling trainers...Cuz I hate how the sprites moves before doing an attack when battling on Nocash.
I'm using your No$GBA folder, I have Nocash setting but it's still slow, I kinda like the jumping sprites, I can find out if the pokemon will get out of the pokeball if I try to catch it.

Quote originally posted by The Grubby Pup:

You're playin Yang White, right? Then that means his strongest pokemon is a level 49 Swampert...So be careful when fighting it, cuz Zweilous, Shelgon...Are probably too weak to cause significant damage...And Feraligator can only do so much.

Good luck.
Lol I clearly remember how my Seismitoad vs Clay's Swampert went.
Seismitoad used Scald!
Swampert is Burned!
Swampert used Earthquake!
Seismitoad used Drain Punch!
Swampert fainted!
Memories.....
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old March 13th, 2012 (03:22 PM).

Quote originally posted by fallkitten:
when I enter on route 13 in pokemon yin black and trainer with big bag challenges you the game freezes=(
LOL I know exactly what you're talking about and it's very easy to fix this problem. The only thing you gotta do is be da one to trigger the battle.

In meanin', you gotta walk up to the trainer...slowly...make sure they don't spot you and talk to them. It's a very simple bug to bypass. This happens to other backpacker, as well. Backpacker Talon and Backpacker Corin.

It happens, because I made their battle a double battle...But'chu know, I'll probably switch it back to its original once I update this sucka again, ya know, to avoid the freezin' I can see how it can gets on da nerves. :p

That's only bug in the game, I know...I aside from the retarded exp. from extremely high leveled Pokemon. LOL

I'm using your No$GBA folder, I have Nocash setting but it's still slow, I kinda like the jumping sprites, I can find out if the pokemon will get out of the pokeball if I try to catch it.

Lol I clearly remember how my Seismitoad vs Clay's Swampert went.
Seismitoad used Scald!
Swampert is Burned!
Swampert fainted!
Memories.....
...Well, yeah...I gotta agree with you on that. With Nocash on, you can tell when the Pokemon about to break outta the Pokeball.

Oh, and so you ARE still using my good ol' No$gba. LOL Well, hmm...that's very strange...It should run almost perfect if it's on the Nocash setting.

My computer sux like it's no tomorrow...I mean, it can't run Desmume or the Dolphin emulator, but can run anything else; in meaning weaker, with the greatest of ease; including No$gba.

So, I truly don't understand for da slowdowns on your part. :\
It ran fine on your last computer, right? Hmm...The only other advice I got for you...Is up'ing the emulator priority from taskmanger.

Oh, another thing...If you have, like...google desktop running; ya know that mumbo-jumob that be on the side of your desktop it show like the weather, the new and stuff like.

Well...you need to close it out, cuz that also causes slowdown too. I almost forgot to mention that. When I got my second computer; this sucky one LOL...no$gba ran slowly too, but when I closed it out, it sped back up again; pefectly.

Also...

And, oh you and your Yang White reminiscing! *smacks your back* LOL But I see that you took the Sp. Atk method to defeated him, that's what I was tryin' to tell shadow that how he should go about it...But it might be tough, since he does have alot of physical sweepers on his team.
Old March 13th, 2012 (03:41 PM).

I am now in the gym the only trainer left is clay himself i am sur that will be a hard battle
MY team is
feraligatr lv 49
eelektross lv 41
volcarona lv 45
bisharp lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
Old March 13th, 2012 (03:47 PM).

I am now in the gym the only trainer left is clay himself i am sur that will be a hard battle
MY team is
feraligatr lv 49
eelektross lv 41
volcarona lv 45
bisharp lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
LOL No way, I'm more than certain that you got this match now. Just juggle between Feraligatr, Eelektross and Volcarona...And you'll be okay.

Now, got get'em and don't forget to tell how it went. LOL Those are always nice.
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:07 PM).

what a hard battle his team is soo strong i used my feraligator to take down rhyperior,excadrill,heatmor and used shelgon to take down marowak and to take down almost swampert's hp and uses zwelous to take down that swampert and in the end all of my pokemon have been deafeted except feraligatr
my team now is
feraligatr lv 50
eelektross lv 41
bisharp lv 45
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:17 PM). Edited March 13th, 2012 by The Grubby Pup.

what a hard battle his team is soo strong i used my feraligator to take down rhyperior,excadrill,heatmor and used shelgon to take down marowak and to take down almost swampert's hp and uses zwelous to take down that swampert and in the end all of my pokemon have been deafeted except feraligatr
my team now is
feraligatr lv 50
eelektross lv 41
bisharp lv 45
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
Okay...LOL...I'm surprised Shelgon and Zwelious...Well, not Zwelious it does have sp. atk, but Shelgon was able to help you.

But...Yeah, I'm happy to see that you've gotten passed him and stuff; even, tho, it was a hard battle you still did it.

I already knew Feraligatr was gonna be your star playa in dis from da start...I was kind hoping that you'll use Eelektross in this battle too...It does have Sp. Water Attacks...right? LOL

Anyways, you gotta longs ways to go for Skyla. I made a vid of me fighting her, just so you know. I had a Hydreigon...But her Togekiss made it faint...And I was WAY underleveled and still won. Well, actually it was my brother's team...I was just showing it off. LOL

Anyways, She's pretty high leveled, but she's not that hard.

Good luck, dude.
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:25 PM).

i uses shelgon's cut and zweilous's sucker punch to defeat swampert i used eelektross but didnt out speed swampert as its level is too low comparing to swampert
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:25 PM). Edited March 13th, 2012 by zantetsu122.

That's weird, I just noticed that I played Soul Silver the first time. I knew what to do always after an event because Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, had some of the same events as HG/SS does.

i uses shelgon's cut and zweilous's sucker punch to defeat swampert i used eelektross but didnt out speed swampert as its level is too low comparing to swampert
I have to congratulate you on beating Clay with such underleveled Pokemon. I had a team of 50's when I fought him, and still had a hard time.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:33 PM).

Thank you zen. you are right clay was very hard as my strongest feraligatr was match in levels with his strongest pokemon swampert
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:46 PM).

Oh, shoot...I forgot about the level differences, man. I wasn't even thinking, Swampert woulda outsped it...I'm sorry about that.

Zweilous's Sucker Punch? Oh, you used it to finish off what little remaining health Swampert had. Got'cha.

LOL Oh, I forgot about cut...It's a Grass Type move on this.
I'm not gonna lie, I got that idea from Drayano. >_<

That's weird, I just noticed that I played Soul Silver the first time. I knew what to do always after an event because Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, had some of the same events as HG/SS does.

I have to congratulate you on beating Clay with such underleveled Pokemon. I had a team of 50's when I fought him, and still had a hard time.
Wow...You mean this your first time playin' HGSS or just Soul Silver? Eitherway, yep summa the event in that are to similiar to SG and LC. Liquid Crystal is a personal favorite by the way; mainly because it use G/S/C music....Shiny Gold too, but LC covers everything. :p

Underleveled?...You thought that was something. LOL You should see the level my Pokemon be on when I fighting gym leaders. It's all about having a sound strategy.

...All that grindin' not necessary...If you have keen intellect like me. LOL JK!
Old March 14th, 2012 (03:12 AM).

By the way i want an advice is my team is balanced
my team is
feraligatr
eelektross
volcarona
zweilous
shelgon
bisharp
Old March 14th, 2012 (12:12 PM).

By the way i want an advice is my team is balanced
my team is
feraligatr
eelektross
volcarona
zweilous
shelgon
bisharp
Looks okay to me...I can't really find that much wrong wif ya party...Other than the majority of your team specialize in Physical attacks...You'll probably have a hard time against trainers who focus on Pokemon with high defense stats...Who knows.

Also, some of the Pokemon you have shares da same type.
Zweilous and Bisharp being part dark...Shelgon and Zweilous being part Dragon. Feraligatr and Eelektross being part water...You get the idea. Beware of attacks of shared weaknesses.

Anyways, all and all...I'll give your team 8.5/10
Old March 14th, 2012 (12:30 PM).

so what type do you think i must have
Old March 14th, 2012 (03:22 PM).

so what type do you think i must have
No...No, I wasn't saying you should replace any of your Pokemon. I was just pointin' out that some of your party have the same weakness to the same type...That doesn't mean that they're bad or you should replace them

...Just whenever somebody sends out a Pokemon they're weak against just switch it out...
I train Pokemon like that from time to time.

Like on my Diamond version game; I'm talkin' the real game, I had a Honchkrow and Staraptor...that's why they're a shift and set feature on the game. LOL

You're team alright, man...Really, there's no need to find anything else, unless YOU really want to. I mean, all you really need is a Pokemon to surf and fly on...And in da end, that's all that matter...Right?

Anyways...Nothing new is needed...If you ask me. It's not like all your Pokemon are weak against the same type. LOL Now...That woulda been a different story.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links