• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, everyone...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Hey, my name is... well, my username is TheFoxx (seeing as how just saying 'Foxx' is too short for this forum's standards >.<). Anyway, I like to be called just Foxx or Foxxy, or whatever variation you guys come up with, lol. I've been a lurker for quite some time and I have finally decided that I want to post my stuff here. I'm working on a story about a Pokemon Bounty Hunter (I'll be using the characters from the BW games), any other information about that will be left for you guys to read. So... yeah, that's my introduction. ^^ *waves*

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hello there, and welcome to the forums!

Only thing is this Writer's Lounge section is more for discussing fics/writing and whatnot, while the New Users/Welcome section is for posting your intro threads and all, so I'll move this for you to the right section.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Foxx! I see you're wanting to post your story here at PC...which is great! You can go ahead and post your currently-working story at the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums, by creating your own thread. :) And it looks like I might want to follow your story, because it looks like it's going to be pretty good. I love me an action-packed fanfic myself. xD

Well, please do enjoy yourself here at PC, and be sure to read the community rules before posting! Don't be scared to ask any questions you may have, and have a great time here at PC! :)

PS: I love your avatar. I've seen those commercials before. xD

Back