• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wonder if...

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Have you ever wondered how a certain experience or emotion feels like? Do you wonder if you'll ever face the chance to actually feel love, experience marriage, have children, reach your dream, go on a phenomenal journey or whatnot?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Do you wonder if you'll ever face the chance to actually feel love, experience marriage, have children, reach your dream, go on a phenomenal journey or whatnot?

Bolded part. I'm in doubt if I'll get married, if I'll have children, if I'll reach my dream, if I'll become useful. Basically I'm questioning if I'll ever feel what it's like to become successful in life.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've always wondered what being appreciated is like because I don't feel appreciated that much in life.

Years
  • I wonder what it's really like to be in love. It's something that's all around us in life, and I've yet to experience anything like it. All I've had are a few crushes, nothing ever serious.

I wouldn't be so worried about experiencing it if I didn't write about people in love. Sure, I write about stuff I've never done all the time, but love is something that's so common I should've felt something by now. I can't help but think how it's handled in my writing is probably all really awkward and wrong. >_< It's something I hope to experience but as things stand now I never will. Not aggressive enough to even get a date...

Years
    • Seen today
    I wonder what love love feels like, because I'm not sure I've experienced it.
    I wonder what hatred feels like, because I've certainly never experienced that.
    And I wonder what death feels like.

I think it's only natural to wonder what an experience must be like, so it goes without say that I wonder about experiences I haven't had yet as well.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Love... I want to feel love. In the future maybe. But it's too soon for me at the moment.

I want a wife and two kids (boy and girl)... But I don't really have a certain goal as of right now, nor do I have a place I want to go on a journey at.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Well, I definitely wanna get married to the girl of my dreams. =] And I wanna have kids too. However, I don't stop to think about it, I don't like to think about the future much, at least, not the distant future. I'm more caught up in the present.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I've always wondered how death feels like...

Oh and this might sound really weird but I've always wondered how it was like to kiss a boy with braces. ;DDD

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Do you wonder if you'll ever face the chance to actually feel love, experience marriage, have children, reach your dream, go on a phenomenal journey or whatnot?

Okay, I know I've felt love before. Genuine, blessed love. I know I've felt it many times in my life, and that I know I'm experience it again one day. Though I'm only 17, I know that love is something that I've felt and I cherish the moments when I do feel it, not just any love coming from me, but love directed towards me, which is somewhat rare.
    I really, really want to get married one day. It's one of my biggest dreams. The thought of being married to the person I truly love is awe inspiring to me, as far off and distant the moment actually is. The biggest problem is actually getting there. Being a total social and emotional wreck, I think it's going to be a long time before I get married. But I know I really want to, I really want to experience the sanctity of marriage one day.
    I'm going to have children no matter what. Whether it be via adoption or surrogacy, I will have them one day. This is my biggest goal in life, to be a great father. Much better parents than the uncaring alcoholic my father is.
    I don't necessarily have a dream as much as a future I'd like to have. Successful, with family, living in America somewhere and free from woe and pain. My dream isn't outrageous like BECOMING AN ASTRONAUT PSYCHOLOGIST AIRPLANE CRIMEFIGHTER, it's just a nice future I'd like.
    Define phenomenal journey. I know I'm not going to have a phenomenal journey as in something from goddamn Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts, but maybe I will have a journey as in The Journey of Life™. That being, have no regrets and do everything that I desire and at the end of it all, be satisfied with my life.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to, on an intellectual level, feel what death is like. Obviously I don't want to die just yet, but to know what death actually feels like would put a cork in all those goth kids who stare at me on my way to school. The rest will happen if and when they happen, so I don't tend to get myself worked up about feeling them, in all honesty.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Have you ever wondered how a certain experience or emotion feels like?
    Yes such as sky diving and feeling so nervous to the point that I literally want to throw up

Well I'm in love right now with my boyfriend and hopefully I would get married. Children, I just know that I will have some and my dream I dont know yet

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    the other day i was contemplating the role of urinals, and how men generally aren't ashamed to whip it out in front of other men, while women are generally modest in comparison. i wondered what it would have been like to have been raised knowing that sort of comfort in exposing my body...i suppose it's a feeling i won't ever know.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Have you ever wondered how a certain experience or emotion feels like? Do you wonder if you'll ever face the chance to actually feel love, experience marriage, have children, reach your dream, go on a phenomenal journey or whatnot?
    Certainly. I haven't felt any of these yet, so yeah.

I also wonder how giving birth feels. Of course I'm male, so there's no way I could know. So it's kind of like the 'I wonder how death feels like, but without dying' thing.

Back