The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:29 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Megaman765: Pick up ALL THE CHARACTERS. (And then run away with them to the sound of Benny Hill.)
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Megaman765: Pick up ALL THE CHARACTERS. (And then run away with them to the sound of Benny Hill.)
Dragonite's like a big ol Taxi! :U All aboard the Dragon Express!

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Well... to be fair, that dragon DID carry all those human turned pokemon characters there... :V
Old January 16th, 2014, 10:55 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

My face when I only realized that Goodra is totally a giant sentient super booger in hindsight to giving her to a character that freaks out over cleanliness.

In other news, I'll be intervening and writing a new plot relevant post hopefully sometime today, but potentially tomorrow as I'm currently waiting for a joint post.
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:22 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

And with that, the raid has more or less ended--Or at least, the guided part of it. You're free to uh... hang around and beat up a lingering brainwashed pokemon I guess. (...Bully.) Lest, it should probably be assumed that Lance and the teachers will be gathering up stragglers to take them back to the academy where they can attempt to care for them as best they can. Unfortunately for Ellie, Valorie, Lucia and two of Lucia's pokemon the false memories put in their heads will show no indication of going away, regardless of Beheeyem's actions and regardless of whether they realize they're fake.

I get the feeling the academy therapists are going to be very busy, as will the higher staff when they have to explain to the students' parents why their kid is a psyduck.
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:12 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Small note, the scary little boy is roaming the halls and chanting about games and fun.

Kinda letting that stay there until someone interacts

Old January 17th, 2014, 05:54 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Small note, the scary little boy is roaming the halls and chanting about games and fun.

Kinda letting that stay there until someone interacts
I'm planning on having Jimmy exit Surge's class in the next couple of posts, so if nobody has interacted would you like a battle between Jimmy and Omen?
Old January 18th, 2014, 06:52 AM
銀ヤミ

A battle would be a bit weird, though for it to be fair it'd have to be one-on-one.

Old January 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
A battle would be a bit weird, though for it to be fair it'd have to be one-on-one.
Unless Omen catches a Pokémon in the meantime, it shall be that way.
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:08 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

It looks to me like several students now have their very own mini-plots to find a way to cure their stuck-in-the-body-of-a-pokemon syndrome~
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:16 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Also the mon who have apparently been permanently brainwashed have a quest as well.
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:37 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Greiger: Pfft, that 5 minute copy paste job? What body did they get swapped into, a slowpoke?~ I'd be baffled if a pokemon managed to believe those poorly made false memories for more than half an hour after they stopped fighting.

The new body though--That's not something that's going to simply wear off. It's a shame someone went out of their way to destroy the technology responsible for doing it to them, preventing them from using it for good~
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:09 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Hey! When you're in crazy mode, you're in crazy mode! Not my fault... it's all Lucia's.
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Nature: Impish
Got a real quick question. Do we know what happened to our character's Bodies?
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:21 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Burg: Hmm... ICly? Maybe not. OOCly I suppose it couldn't hurt to clarify that though. Your character was 'transformed', much like a ditto. (Only they can't transform back.)

So... for all intents and purposes their 'old' body is gone. Whether it can be recovered is extremely unclear ICly, especially since a certain character destroyed all the machinery they could've tried to use for these purposes, but OOCly... C'mon, I'm not /that/ mean~ There will /probably/ be opportunities to get your characters original body back.

As Lance said ICly, the staff themselves are going to be looking into fixing this. In the meantime, the school will be trying very hard to accommodate these trainermons.
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Alright then, That clarifies a bit, Which brings up another question.
What happened to the Original Pokemon we swapped with when it was just the Beheeyem? Or if you don't feel comfortable answering this just yet, Would I still find Eliot near the Entrance Unconscious?
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:34 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Burg: Unless they were kidnapped by Dragonite they're in their original bodies by now, so... yes? I'll leave it nice and simple like that.
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Alright, This will be interesting to write.
Btw, Fun fact, While Researching how to spell Beheeyem, I found out that it can learn Steel wing.

Last edited by Nillemi; January 24th, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 11:01 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

So now that the rocket raid is more or less over and I'm totally waiting for my BFF Jill to post I feel like asking: How did you guys like it? I noticed activity dropped after it was over. Are you guys just cooling down, or are you like bored now? I'm debating whether I should do more events like this in the future. Might even make events an IC daily thing depending on how we feel.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 03:43 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

I like it, but I'm sort of busy with school now and waiting for others to post really so I can have something to react to.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:51 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

It was a really cool thing that I think led to a lot of character development for Alice. Sadly, I can't post as her because she's passed out, and I don't really feel inspired to post as Jimmy at Surge's boot camp.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 03:05 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

I pretty much feel the same way as Greiger, It was fun but now I got nothing really to add untill a few more people post. I don't like posting after only one other person. This did give me plenty of time to do homework though. Heck of a way to start a character though.

Ya know, In hindsight I probably could have worded that better, I meant that in a good way.

Last edited by Nillemi; February 4th, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old February 4th, 2014, 09:24 AM
銀ヤミ

Omen can just keep roaming the halls like a creepy little badapple for all I'm concerned.

Old February 4th, 2014, 10:12 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

I... think we lost Dualik somewhere.

A very troubling predicament for me at least. I suppose I'll have to find some way around this little inconvenience really soon though. Maybe establish some more plot relevant posts and do a teeny bit of bunnying to put Valorie in a position where she can do things on her own again.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; February 5th, 2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old February 6th, 2014, 05:57 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

The specifics of the translators being handed out is that they're prototypes which means it may still be somewhat difficult to understand what a pokemon is saying and that there's a small chance it might just not work on someone. I'll of course leave that up to you guys to handle on your own; I just figured this would make it easier on some of you.

Also, isn't it convenient that Devon Corporation just happens to have these inventions laying around for just such an occasion?

Sponsored Links