Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Pokémon Odyssey: A New Beginning [T] [Best Veteran 4Q '12]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2012 (07:16 AM).
La tristeza es mi sangre
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Ragnaros 'Bloodthirster' Phylax

Ragnaros stared at the Gardevoir's true smile, memories from the past striking him violently. It was one of those true, rare smiles.

"Of course I have, you lot have been most naughty," she spoke in the same playful manner. He opened his eyes wide as she walked up to him - he knew they were enemies, but... were they, really? Genevieve could read him like an open book. He had no intentions of killing her. She gently placed her hand on his scales and rubbed them, then proceeded to hug his neck; he slightly leaned forward as she did so. Ragnaros felt true happiness, after so many years.

"I'm great Ragnaros, work keeps me a little busy, but what can you do?" Once the Gardevoir let go of him, he let out a subtle grunt that came out as steam from his nostrils.

"Look at you! How are you?"

The Salamence blinked a few times, then followed her glance up to the sky to see an Aerodactyl departing. He quickly looked at her again.

"I'm lost, Genevieve, as I always was..." he said, with the might that characterized his voice all gone. "I don't know what I am fighting for. It's so easy to just open my wings and fly to the skies. I'm tired of all this. Why can't it be like the good old times?"

Genevieve would know where he was going with this, so he figured implying things wouldn't do any good. He looked at her in the eye, still leaning forward to be in the same height with her. "We are enemies, now... are we not?" A tricky smile was spread all across his face.

Old August 31st, 2012 (08:21 AM). Edited August 31st, 2012 by Claire*.
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Genevieve L’esprit

Genevieve’s heart ached for her long lost friend. The pain and agony radiated from him in perceivable waves. What happened to him? So...damaged, more so than she remembered. A member of the Gold Tribe not even sure what he was fighting for anymore. This wasn’t like the Ragnaros she remembered. Perfect.

“Oh Ragnaros, I could never think of you as my enemy. I don’t know what I would do if harm ever came to you, let alone through my own actions,” she cooed, her hand reaching up to stroke his face again. Just as he could hide nothing from her, she could hide nothing from him. Her own pain and damaged psyche surely evident to him.

“Why are you lost my dear friend? Tell me, there are no secrets between us. At least... there used to be.” Genevieve looked him in the eyes again, her own quivered with what could be mistaken as genuine feeling and sadness. She began to massage his neck, her attempt to remove his pent-up tension. Trying to remember the spot he used to love, she searched for it, hoping it was still where she remembered.

“Don’t tell me you forgot that old Dragon proverb? The one about hatchlings lost in a forest, but they don’t have their wings so they can’t penetrate the treetops,” she cleared her throat as if remembering herself. “If you can’t find your way out of the forest, then you burn it down,” she said finally.

“Good times aren’t unattainable, not to you, not to me, and certainly not to you and I together.” Genevieve poured her heart into each statement, she made it seem like she meant every word. The good times when they were together, on the same side fighting for something they both believed in. It wasn’t impossible for them to be that again. Fighting side by side for one cause, hers.

She could feel the battle some distance away, the ebb and flow. The battle was like the waves of a sea, rhythmic, percussive and unrelenting. Here they stood, serenity in a storm of destruction. Mental warfare raging amidst physical. The eye at the center of a hurricane, what lies beyond? Well, that was anyone’s guess.
Old August 31st, 2012 (12:43 PM). Edited August 31st, 2012 by Azazel.
Sage Ghetsis
ModeratorCS

Nature: Adamant
Sovereign traced the dragons path to a building not far. What could be distracting him so? He followed eagerly, hoping to get his rematch. "Where are you going?" He ignored Vera's question as he pressed on, nearing his destination.

He plowed through a building to reach his target at last. But, he was not alone. "Genevieve?" He didn't sound like himself as he spoke. Something about being around her affected him in a peculiar way. "What are you doing here? Dont you know its dangerous inside the city right now." Sovereign, as a being of darkness had a distinct resistance to psychic persuasion. His strange behavior around Genevieve was something different. She had managed to manipulate the proud Tyranitar through some means outside his understanding. He was flustered. His stomach was tight around her and his voice evoked images of a teenager awkwardly trying to keep his cool.

He turned to look back at Ragnaros. "This one is most dangerous. Please, leave him to me!"

Staff Antagonist Collab 2015
Old August 31st, 2012 (05:20 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Emerald nodded seeing how injured the Swift was, and was honestly surprised he had survived the tower falling on his legs but she wasn't going to worry about that now. Closing her eyes for a second when she opened them, she saw The Swift firing a Volley of Silver Wind at Ancients that were nearing them. Forming a dark energy ball in her hands she fired a Shadow Ball at one that got to close before concentrating on healing.

"I'll take care of you don't worry brother, I'm more adept at healing, though I can fight well. I have attacks more based on healing and defense" she said before taking a breath and the egg in her pouch glowed yellow as she used softboiled. She raised her arms and a small egg shaped yellow light rose from the egg in her pouch and went towards the Swift enveloping him in a yellow glow, healing his injuries.
Old August 31st, 2012 (05:29 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
The Swift nodded and looked at his sister. "Thank you sister. I appreciate it. Now, to battle!" He called out and took off into the midst of the battle again. He danced throughout the Ancients, striking down one after the other with Metal Claw. None could attack him, for his speed was greater than anything less than the wind. He struck the nearest Kabutops in the head and sent it reeling into multiple other Ancients. A soft thud drew his attention, and he noticed the one they call 'Bloodthirster' land. By Arceus I'm glad he's on our team. He began to cut away at the Ancients again until he finally reached the front lines. He saw the main army of Ancients combating with the Alpha Alliance armies. Jirmonji noted the positions of the generals. He new the Dragonite from anywhere. Where he could see him, the others were nearby. He flew down to them. "Jirmonji 'The Swift' of the Gold Tribe reporting for duty sir." He reported in, then began to fight the Ancients yet again.
Old September 1st, 2012 (06:02 AM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Lt. Col. Fantastic.
The Arianator

Ignus
"Prince of Light"
- Albia -
Ignus was just inside the city, waiting for the big conflict to start. He let down his illusion. A bunch of ancients were pouring out of the city. Way more than Ignus thought were even in Albia.

Oh, Arceus. There are so many....I gotta thin them out a bit. But how? Ignus went through several plans in his head, finally deciding on one. Okay, so I can grab their attention, and run away, leading them all over the city. That sounds good.

Ignus took a deep breath, not realizing how much danger he would soon be in. He jumped out from the shadows, and screamed at the brutes.

"Hey ***holes! Over here!"

For good measure he fired off a U-Turn, jumping on one of them's chest and springing off back towards the alley. Several of the Ancients saw him, and gave chase. Other ancients saw the others running at Ignus, and followed. A chain effect ensued where over a hundred or so Ancients had broken off, and all were coming for The Prince of Light.

Oh, crap! I didn't think so many would come!

Then, Ignus did what he did best: run. He ran all throughout the back alleyways and main streets, sending the Ancients on a wild chase. He eventually came up on a dead end. He scaled a wall, and sat on top.

Ha. Come get me no-

The ancients started jumping, a few of them managing to grab onto the wall. The reached for Ignus, but he jumped back and fell down to the other side.

"OOOPH!"

Ignus hit the ground hard, knocking the wind out of him. An ancient followed suit, landing just behind him. Biting the pain, Ignus stood up, and struck the ancient with a shadow claw before he could get up. Ignus's claws dug deep into the brute's neck, and he pulled them out horizontally. The ancient rolled over, his eyes even blanker then before. He was either dead or unconscious. Another Ancient followed, and Ignus fired off an Extrasensory, followed by a Sword's dance, sharpening his claws and pumping himself up. Another ancient fell down, and landed on top of the other one. He was crushed underneath his larger cohort, who was then disarmed with a Shadow Claw. Ignus set the two on fire with Flamethrower, hoping to get a few of the others who fell of that way. He turned and ran, not wanting to stick around long enough to see just how many morons lit themselves on fire.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old September 1st, 2012 (07:12 AM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Greiger.
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Penance 'Defender' Malum

Penance continued to shoot out Water Pulses as fast as he could. For the moment he was keeping back many of the Ancients and every so often confusing one so that it would attack its allies. That was all well and good, but he still needed to make sure everyone kept together. He knew it would be rather easy for one of them to head off if a Sentinel appeared, and he didn't want anyone being left behind to be picked off. He saw a red blur and 'The Swift' was suddenly back up. Huh, he had seen the Blissey near him earlier. Did she really him that quickly? Cause if so, that would be a rather useful ability when fighting the Sentinels. Speaking of which....

A lot of fire, and he meant a lot, suddenly appeared around one of the Generals as many of the soldiers were thrown back. It was then that he saw her, Ignitus. Penance gritted his teeth and glanced around. "Everyone, form up on Ignitus! Keep her contained!" He shouted as loud as he could as he ran through the crowd of soldiers and Ancients as he put his two hands together and formed a ball of water and infused it once more with his psychic powers. "Hey Ignitus! Taste my Bomb!" He shouted as he threw the Water Bomb right at her and followed up with smaller Water Pulses.

He stopped some distance from her as he readied two more Water Pulses to hit her with in case his barrage didn't catch her attention, which he was pretty sure it did.
Old September 1st, 2012 (07:43 AM).

Before the general could acknowledge the Scizor, The Swift took off again. He heard the still nameless Golduck cry out, "Everyone form up on Ignus! Keep him contained!" Jirmonji knew who Ignus was, and was reluctant to fight him. It would be a major disadvantage on his part, and he would be a better use fighting off the army.

He launched a volley of Silver Wind into the growing crowd of Ancients. "FEAR ME!" He called out to them, smashing in heads of Ancients everywhere with Metal Claw. He pummeled a Cradily with a Bullet Punch then removed it's head with X-Scissor. He dashed throughout the crowd with speed just barely under sonicboom, half flying half running, with claws held out like a clothesline using Metal Claw, clipping heads of Ancients everywhere. He paused when he saw 'Bloodthirster confronted with Sovereign and a Gardevoir...Who was she...He had heard of her, but couldn't remember her name. He moved on, as he believed the massive dragon could easily take both of them. He launched even more Silver Wind into the crowd and found Ignus soaking wet. He saw the Golduck as well and flew next to him. "Hello brother. How have you been?" He looked at his claws and realized they were more crimson than they were before.
Old September 1st, 2012 (01:37 PM).
GhostFire

Hanso caught up to Zane as Calamity called his attention. He followed the Bisharp's gaze to where flames erupted, burning the soldiers that were caught. After getting rid of some more Ancients, which separated him from the others, Hanso jumped off the head of a Kabutops that had swung its scythe down. As he was in the air, he saw who had created the fire. Ignitus is here. Once he touched down, Hanso teleported to a place near the Flareon, away from the flames, and threw a few Psycho Cuts at her before teleporting away. Hanso was standing several yards away from the Generals and the other Gold Tribe fighters when he got another message, this time for his mind alone.

“Aren’t you a fun one?” the voice said teasingly, with a hint of flirtation.
Hanso stopped, his mind immediately tracking the voice.
“Not many Pokemon can kick me out of their channels so quickly. I guess there’s no sense in keeping this a secret, you’ll find out soon enough. My name is Genevieve, pleased to make your acquaintance,” she continued, her tone almost like that of one having a typical conversation on a normal day.
It seemed to Hanso that the message was coming from further in the city. He whirled around to ward off some Ancients with his arm-blades.
“You and I should meet, or are you too busy? I couldn’t possibly think of a reason you’d be busy, it’s not like there’s a war on or anyth- oh, never mind,” she let out a soft chuckle. “Why don’t you and I meet? I’m sure you can find me, I’m not that far from the beautiful tower you knocked over. Of course, if your superiors won’t let you, I’ll understand.”

Hanso jumped up and came down onto the Omastar's shell, striking the shell in a place he had already struck, creating a small break, but enough to deal sensitive damage. After dispatching the Ancient, he turned to take in the battlefield.
"Everyone, form up on Ignitus! Keep her contained!"
That was Penance. Hanso considered his options. He'd tracked the voice to a location near the fallen tower, as this Genevieve had said. Her last words had been a challenge to him, daring him to find her. On the other hand, Ignitus was near the Generals; if she wasn't contained, she might get through to one of the Generals and unleash her worst.

Hanso shook his head, forming a ball of energy as he visualized it hitting the Flareon. As his Future Sight attack flew into the sky to strike her minutes later, he sighed. This was the first time, to his remembrance, that he'd felt this sort of confusion; something about the other psychic's mental voice was very unsettling, to the point that it caught him a little off-guard.

Hanso frowned as he struck an attacking Armaldo in the chest with one, two Psycho Cuts before delivering another upwards into its chin. Ragnaros hadn't reported anything yet. It could be too early to expect something, but the dragon seemed very capable of freeing himself from combat to survey the ground below. Tracking his mind through the shared telepathic link, Hanso discovered that it was close to where Genevieve was waiting. I don't know if he can defend himself against a psychic.
Hanso sighed. Penance, one or both of the Generals, Zane, Calamity, Guardia, Speculum, the others that should still be near the Generals...I could be crazy, but they should number enough to deal with Ignitus.

Hanso sidestepped a charging Rampardos, which ran into a Cradily that had been behind the Gallade. As the two Ancients fell, Hanso dashed forward and jumped onto the Rampardos' back, then vaulted himself over its head and at a flying Archeops. He grabbed its claws and swung himself around to the Ancient's back; as it squawked and began falling from the weight, Hanso pushed himself off and further up in the air, timing it so that he landed on the back of an Aerodactyl that had been ready to dive. Hanso used his mind to influence the Ancient into flying further into the city as it tried to buck him off.

His thought as he held on to the neck of the Aerodactyl, which gradually lost altitude: First mental enemy in my life.
Old September 2nd, 2012 (06:22 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2012 by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow.
La tristeza es mi sangre
Crystal Tier

Though Ragnaros was smiling, his inside burned. He was drowning in agony for reasons he couldn't explain, but Genevieve's presence was making it better.

“Oh Ragnaros, I could never think of you as my enemy. I don’t know what I would do if harm ever came to you, let alone through my own actions,” she stroked his face again gently with her soft hand, the dragon shut his eyes and lost his smile as she did so. He felt her feelings, remembering the connection he once had with her and re-establishing it. Threatening clouds had veiled his heart, he was feeling her enticing psychic powers all over his body.

“Why are you lost my dear friend? Tell me, there are no secrets between us. At least... there used to be.” She spoke in a soft tone and he opened his eyes, seeing her look right into them. Ragnaros recognized sadness and he silently promised he wouldn't let her be sad anymore. As she began to massage his neck, he shut his eyes once again; the clouds veiling his heard started swirling around. A furious storm was brewing as she touched him right where he liked it - side of the base of his neck.

“Don’t tell me you forgot that old Dragon proverb? The one about hatchlings lost in a forest, but they don’t have their wings so they can’t penetrate the treetops,” she cleared her throat. “If you can’t find your way out of the forest, then you burn it down."

The Salamence had smirked his eyebrows, staring forward at nowhere with a deadly expression that revealed rage. He had indeed remembered the proverb, and the urge of burning it all down was accompanying the burning in his stomach.

“Good times aren’t unattainable, not to you, not to me, and certainly not to you and I together.”

Ragnaros knew where she was going with this. How typical of hers, a thought crossed his mind before he dismissed it. He needed to focus all of his attention into his actions to ensure he did nothing wrong. But before he could say anything, heavy footsteps were heard from behind; he jerked his head to see the familiar Tyranitar. Another Sentinel - that would mean the end of his plans for now. If you can't beat them, join them. Simple as that! he remembered Phylax's sayings about the strong ones. As for the rest of his sayings, he saved those for another time.

"Genevieve?" asked Sovereign. Ragnaros turned half of his body around to face him with the same expression he had before; surprisingly, his old rival's attention seemed focused only on the Gardevoir. "What are you doing here? Dont you know its dangerous inside the city right now." The Tyranitar asked in a strange tone that the Salamence recognized; now a menacing grin had come to join his expression. He had heard such tone back in the Academy. Hah. Losers.

Sovereign turned to look at Ragnaros. "This one is most dangerous. Please, leave him to me!"

Ragnaros started laughing out loud. "What's the matter, Sovereign? Protective of our lady friend here, aren't we?" he said when he stopped laughing; he glanced back at Genevieve with the same grin. When he turned to face the Tyranitar again, his grin had disappeared. Now things would get serious.

"I'm not looking for a fight. You should totally join us Gold Tribe... in a fight, of course," he said and approached the Tyranitar. He sat on his rear feet - something he didn't do often - and looked at the sky towards the direction of the burning watchtowers.

"These are gonna cut your heads off if you're not aware. I suggest you cut them down yourselves. Now, listen to me carefully, jarhead, because I'm only gonna say it once. Gold Tribe thinks you Sentinels are gonna go for their generals. Prove them wrong, and that oughta give you the edge. Clear?"

Ragnaros trusted that the meaning behind his words would pass through, to Genevieve at least. Standing as he was, he kicked the ground; moments later he was floating above their heads.

"And get moving. I know where you are, remember?"

The face of his old friend Genevieve infused him with courage, to the opposite direction. As he flew higher, he scanned the army of Ancients for any signs of the Gold Tribe.

Genevieve and Sovereign are incoming to the battlefield, he thought, hoping that those telepathetic links of Hanso worked still, Hanso? I believe you can track Genevieve's location. If you're still alive, that is.
Old September 2nd, 2012 (12:30 PM).
Sage Ghetsis
ModeratorCS

Sovereign

Sovereign's brain was struggling with the scene before him. Gold Tribe Member Ragnaros, and Sentinel Genevieve, both individuals from two warring factions. Yet, here they were, not in conflict with each other. What were they doing? His mind raced, listing hundreds of possibilities, each one fueling the jealous rage rising within him.

Then, it all came to a halt. Ragnaros's actions suddenly washed away the jealousy in Sovereign's heart, and instead filled him with shock at what had just happened. As the Dragon took flight, Sovereign began to laugh most loudly while staring at the ground. It was not the kind of laugh one would expect from this situation. It was filled with airs of disappointment. "You Gold Tribe sure have some funny ideas regarding honor." He tilted his head a little as if curious as to the reason for their behavior. His voice and demeanor seemed to be as they should be now. "Why, just earlier today, I fought a Scizor who actually believed that it would be honorable for me to betray my allies and break the oath I swore to Auron. And now, here you are giving advice to your enemy. I took you to be an honorable warrior Ragnaros. Honor is everything to a dragon. And yet, among all these things, what appalls me most," He lifted his head to look in the Salamence's direction, "is the fact that you would pass up the opportunity to prove your worth on the battlefield! I came here expecting a rematch!" His words were not as they were at the ambush. He was not taunting Ragnaros. No, he spoke as if to an old friend whom he believed was making a grievous mistake. "WHERE IS YOUR HONOR!!!"

Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:14 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by Garet.
GhostFire

Genevieve and Sovereign are incoming to the battlefield. Hanso? I believe you can track Genevieve's location. If you're still alive, that is.

That was a relief. Hanso thought he saw someone fly up into the sky, possibly Ragnaros, but the Aerodactyl was spinning mid-flight in another attempt to dislodge the Gallade. Hanso relayed the message to Zane and Penance: Making sure you know, if you didn't hear Ragnaros, he says Genevieve and Sovereign are coming into the battle. That was all he said before looking at the city below. The Aerodactyl was close to the downed tower, which was where Hanso wanted to go.

It was also close to roof level.

Hanso let go of the descending Aerodactyl and stood up on its back, then struck its neck with a Psycho Cut. The now-dead Aerodactyl began to drop like a stone; as it got closer to the ground, Hanso jumped off to the side, toward an area with less rubble. He rolled forward as he hit the ground and stood back up, arm-blades extended. No Ancients tried to attack him, yet, so he checked himself for injuries. A few scrapes from hitting the ground, some minor scratches and such from fighting. Hanso looked back up to survey the surrounding area. Ancients and AA soldiers, no surprise. He hurriedly stepped away as a Bastiodon fell to the ground, then dashed over and used its body as a stepping stone to jump into the air for a further look.

There. Further away were a Tyranitar and-- The shock was enough that Hanso didn't watch his landing, and he hit the ground hard before getting back up. That Gardevoir couldn't have been Brynn!...Could it? Hanso shoved his way forward through the battle, absentmindedly taking down any Ancient that kept attacking him, which were several. The whole time, Hanso extended his mental sense toward where he'd seen the two. Not his twin-sister. Genevieve.

Hanso had hidden his feelings behind a blank face by the time he'd pushed through and found himself several yards away from Genevieve and...Sovereign, Ragnaros had said. "I thought at least one of you would have been fighting," Hanso called, keeping an eye on both of the Sentinels. As he spoke and waited, he worked on building up his own mental defenses.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (11:38 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Penance 'Defender' Malum

The Swift landed next to him to face on the Flareon. Alright, so far so good, now they needed the others to get here-scratch that. Out of the corner of his eye he spied a certain Gallade hopping onto an Ancient and flying further into the city. "Damn it Truestriker!" He shouted after him but quickly turned around to face Ignitus once more. "Ignitus, stand down now! Surrender or we'll have to beat you down like we've done to the others." He said as he prepared another Water Pulse.

He could not afford the others to run off as well! More importantly they couldn't hold off Ignitus with just him and the Scizor here! Swift would be burned to a crisp in a milisecond and sure he could hold her off for a bit, but in the end he could be taken out in a few seconds. His mind whirled with calculations, but for the moment they had to keep her ground here.

"Listen to me Swift. Do not attack her head on, stay at a distance and for the love of Arceus do not get hit with one of her attacks or you will be easy pickings for the Ancients. On my signal, use a range attack, but not before. Got it?" He whispered to the Scizor as he kept his eyes locked on the Flareon.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (06:03 PM).

"Listen to me Swift. Do not attack her head on, stay at a distance and for the love of Arceus do not get hit with one of her attacks or you will be easy pickings for the Ancients. On my signal, use a range attack, but not before. Got it?"

Jirmonji nodded and took a gulp of air. "Got it." He wasn't a fan of the whole 'ranged attack' idea. His Silver Wind wasn't as powerful as his Metal Claw or Bullet Punch. Fear began to cloud his mind. If that Flareon got him, it would be Scizor on a stick for everyone. "So be it. Now, we wait on the others." He heard the Golduck mention a certain 'TrueStriker'. "What about that friend of yours, 'Bloodthirster' was it? He seems to be quite fearsome in combat. He was afraid. He was afraid of death. No, I must not die. I promised that beast Sovereign. I will not die.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:07 PM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by Claire*.
Here's to the crazy ones.

Genevieve L’esprit

The whirlwind of events that unfolded before Genevieve was not “completely” unexpected, just "partially". Sure, Sovereign showing up was a mild inconvenience. It had expedited the exit of Ragnaros before she was fully done with him. No matter, she was fairly confident she had him right where she wanted him. Ragnaros left rather quickly upon the giant Tyranitar’s arrival. As much as she had once respected the ideas and advice of her dear friend Ragnaros, she had no intention of heeding his advice this time. She was not about to throw herself in the middle of a melee. No, her plans would be a little more...effective.

Before she could address the Tyranitar in full, her mental counterpart arrived. She did have to admit, he was a looker. A Gallade, for some reason, she was expecting an Alakazam or maybe even a Reuniclus. No, this was much better. Those other species were always so droll or insipid. This one, no this one was definitely worth her time...but later.

He had shouted out to them, probably for the benefit of her company that was privy. “There will be no need for audible words, I trust we are both beyond such...corporeal means,” she relayed to him across the distance, her lips unmoving. “I’m afraid that our little rendezvous, will have to occur another time. Trust me, I’m as heartbroken as you surely are. It’s not every day I get to encounter such an attractive specimen.” She tried to influence him slightly with the faintest amount of her attract ability. Genevieve tried to implement it slowly, hoping the effect would take root almost unnoticed. “I trust my friend here will be great company however, he’ll be sure to give you a warm welcome. However, I must warn you. He’s a bit more, how should I say? Hands on, than I am.”

She walked toward the lumbering Tyranitar, each step more practiced and precise than the last. She always felt the slightest bit unsettled around him, his darkness rendered him impervious to her psychic abilities she so relied on. Apparently, she hadn’t needed them however. The infatuation was completely perceivable in his voice. Each time they spoke, the evidence became more and more insurmountable. It had been that way, almost since the day they met in fact.

He dwarfed her in size, the mountain of a Pokemon practically loomed over her. She placed a hand on his chest, tracing a circle over the breast plate of his chitin like body armor. Lowering her tone into the most innocent and exposed sounding possible, she asked him, “Sovereign, do you think you could do me an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny favor?” She looked up at him, knowing full well how protective he seemed of her at all times. “You see that big Gallade over there? He has come here for me, and I’m afraid of what he intends to do with me. Would you be able to, I don’t know...keep him company? If you know what I mean,” she finished speaking to him with a knowing wink and flirty smile.

Genevieve never felt bad trying to manipulate anyone, even if they were on the same side. He served his purpose, and if Genevieve had assumed correctly, he was going to serve his purpose here just fine. Oh, how she loved the many uses of males.

Before she turned to face the Gallade again, she reached out to Ragnaros one last time. “No need to be lost anymore my dear. It should be plainly visible to you. The Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe are the forest. They’ve blinded and confused you, made you doubt yourself and the being you used to be. Let me be your torch, and together, we’ll burn our way out.”

That, she truly meant every word, they would burn as a whole. Their body and their soul, but first, their heart.
Old September 4th, 2012 (02:24 AM). Edited September 4th, 2012 by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow.
La tristeza es mi sangre
Crystal Tier

As Ragnaros flew away from the scene, he heard Sovereign's voice from a far. He could very well guess what he was talking about, but he chose to ignore him.

"WHERE IS YOUR HONOR!!!"

My honour rests safe with my oath to the Gold Tribe, friend. I've got nothing to worry about, not by Genevieve, not by you, and certainly not from my own actions. As he thought of this, he immediately stopped and scolded himself. He was not aware of how well his Gardevoir friend could penetrate his mind defenses. Just when he thought of his old friend, a last message from her arrived to storm his mind once again.

No need to be lost anymore my dear. It should be plainly visible to you. The Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe are the forest. They’ve blinded and confused you, made you doubt yourself and the being you used to be. Let me be your torch, and together, we’ll burn our way out.

The Salamence shook his enormous head. He had nothing to say to her, not right now. Surprisingly, he felt he had seen enough blood for today, even though he knew the battle was not near over. The dragon looked towards the ground; a flamethrower appeared. He wondered who would use a flamethrower between an army of ancients. The sky guard had moved out of the way, thankfully, so he was able to dive to the ground freely. Ragnaros would have to rip some more heads off to reach his destination if they were still in the way.

Albia came straight at him for the third time that day; only now he was relatively away from the conflict. Ragnaros fixed his eyes on a Zoroark that appeared to be a citizen. He landed behind him softly; he glanced at some Ancients at the far end of the street.

"I don't know many Zoroarks that can spit flames," he shouted in a plain tone. He raised his tail above his head, flashing the emblem of the Gold Tribe that was stuck on its tip. "I am entitled as Bloodthirster, Ragnaros," the Salamence added quickly. "The liberation of Albia is at hand, but whatever are you doing, fighting like that in the open?" he inquired, no signs of concern in his voice. He thought of the Zoroark as a citizen.

Old September 4th, 2012 (08:59 AM).
Sage Ghetsis
ModeratorCS

Sovereign

A hulking Beast stood before a Goddess. Her beauty so radiant that the stars themselves were jealous. The Beast had never seen anything like her before, and was almost afraid. She turned to look at him as her eyes pierced straight down into the depths of his soul. As she moved ever closer, he found himself paralyzed. The Goddess leaned in close, and whispered in his ear. The words were unimportant, as waves of sweet unending euphoria swept over his body. The Goddess wrapped him in a warm embrace that made the troubles of the outside world seem insignificant. All the Beast had known was pain and battle his entire life. But the Goddess offered something not even his own mother had given him. Comfort. The Goddess smiled, her wicked intentions unseen to the Beast. The seed of demise had been planted, with no hope of ever being uprooted...

Sovereign watched in disappointment as his rival flew away. Where is your honor Ragnaros. Without honor, what do we have? Sovereign was mad now. If he could not fight with a dragon, he would have to settle for something less. He wanted to see blood.

Without warning, he felt a gentle hand touch his chest. He looked down at Genevieve. Her beauty ever resplendent in the ever shining sun. She traced a circle on his chest, her gentle caress preventing him from chasing after Ragnaros. "Sovereign, do you think you could do me an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny favor?" Her voice could not be denied. Then, she looked up. Those eyes. Those horribly beautiful eyes. Once caught in that deep gaze, there was no escape. "You see that big Gallade over there?" He looked over at the Gallade. He didn't look so big. "He has come here for me, and I’m afraid of what he intends to do with me. Would you be able to, I don’t know...keep him company? If you know what I mean?"

Sovereign's fingers twitched. A warrior perhaps? I see blades on his arms. But what of his allegiance? Gold Tribe? Alpha? "I will fight him. You needn't be afraid. I can only hope that he will give me a good fight." Sovereign stepped forward, out of the Gardevoir's grasp. He moved towards the enemy until he was close enough to speak. "I do not normally extend such courtesies to non-dragons, but I am curious. What is your name, and who do you fight for?" He paused. Despite Genevieve's distraction, disappointment still echoed in his head. "Do you have more honor than your disgraceful brothers?"

Old September 4th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Albia

"Everyone, form up on Ignitus! Keep her contained!" Defender yelled to the others. Calamity and Zane formed up, prepared to go at Ignitus. TrueStriker, who appeared behind them, decided to engage her in his own way as well. Speculum formed up behind the two, and Guardia was ready to fight behind them as well. The Swift made his way close to Defender's location soon after. TrueStriker went in first, teleporting closeby Ignitus and launching a few Pyscho Cuts at the Sentinel. Ignitus, however, using her quick reflexes, dodged the attacks, and prepared to fire her own flamethrower back, but the Gallade had already teleported away.

The set of water pulses and the water bomb from Defender came at her next. Ignitus didn't have room to maneuver and dodge, so instead she launched a powerful flamethrower at the incoming attacks, disintegrating most of the water into smoke and mist, although a few did get through and grazed her shoulder. If the attacks did any pain to her, she certainly didn't show it. With a cold gaze as ever, Ignitus approached the others. Zane and Guardia stood close to each other, giving each other a nod before heading in. Guardia slashed at Ignitus from above, using her legs to get a bit of air and followed with a powerful use of her claws. Zane took the lower route, attempting to smash into her with an Iron Head. Calamity made his way around to the other side, and attacked Ignitus with a Thunder. Ignitus moved back to avoid the first set of claws from Guardia. She then sidestepped Zane's incoming attack, and struck him with her own on his back. Zane fell back in pain. Ignitus barely had enough time to power up her own attack to meet the Thunder from Calamity, but successfully launched another Flamethrower, and clashed with the lightning. The two attacks exploded in a burst of flames and volts. Zane backstepped so that he and the others were around Ignitus in an almost full circle. He suddenly saw Defender note that TrueStriker had suddenly went off, while Ragnaros let them know that Sovereign and Genevieve were on their ways. Zane knew the names well by now. Sovereign had made his mark on the battle before this, but the one called the Siren had been known to Zane since before. If she was here, things could get really bad...

"Ignitus, stand down now! Surrender or we'll have to beat you down like we've done to the others." Defender said to her.

Ignitus titled her head and looked at Defender. "Mmm...that's not going to happen. You seem to believe me at a disadvantage here...let me show you what a real Sentinel can do..."

Ignitus gave no other warning. She prepared a large amount of power from within her, and in a sudden release of energy, she launched an Overheat at everyone within the location, doing her best to be both thorough and potent. Zane and Guardia tried to go for cover by some nearby rocks, but the attack came in too fast, and the two were burned in a wave of intense flames. Calamity and Speculum were also hit by the wave. Zane struggled for a moment to get up. She was right in a way. Her attacks seemed noticeably stronger than Beserker's or Noctious's were. But Zane and the others had grown stronger too. Zane got up as quickly as he could, only to see Ignitus prepared for another Overheat to launch at them. Zane tried to get off the ground and defend himself, but it seemed she would get off the attack before he got the chance.

That is, until a kick to her back sent her lunging forward, and dispersed the attack. She got up in a few seconds and turned to her opponent. There stood the veteran Sawk, a loyal Gold Tribe member and one of Zane's first and favorite instructors back at the Heroes Alliance School. It was Gallant, and by the looks of things, he was ready to do some damage.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old September 4th, 2012 (04:03 PM).
GhostFire

"There will be no need for audible words, I trust we are both beyond such...corporeal means."
One thing about telepathy: it didn't have to push past defenses.
"I’m afraid that our little rendezvous, will have to occur another time. Trust me, I’m as heartbroken as you surely are. It’s not every day I get to encounter such an attractive specimen."
Hanso remained silent. It didn't seem like a mental attack, but he was suddenly starting to notice Genevieve's beauty. He shook his head abruptly. Focus. Just about everything about this Gardevoir was unsettling...
"I trust my friend here will be great company however, he’ll be sure to give you a warm welcome. However, I must warn you. He’s a bit more, how should I say? Hands on, than I am."

Hanso's eyes darted between Genevieve and Sovereign as she walked over to the Tyranitar and spoke, this time too quiet for the Gallade to hear. As the Tyranitar looked at him, Hanso looked back, observing. His hands and feet were stained with blood, and it appeared that a scar ran over his left eye. Pretty sure he didn't leave Valkaria with the others...so why join the Silver Tribe? Hanso glanced at Genevieve again. Had something passed between the two, or was he imagining things?

Focus! His eyes snapped back to the Tyranitar as he stepped forward, close enough that they could speak at a normal volume. "I do not normally extend such courtesies to non-dragons, but I am curious. What is your name, and who do you fight for?" After a moment, he added, "Do you have more honor than your disgraceful brothers?"

Now that was a curious question. Hanso's tone was level as he answered, "TrueStriker, of the Gold Tribe." His arm-blades were extended, but not glowing. Yet.
Honor...It may have been unrelated, but Hanso had left the others fighting Ignitus in order to...what, satisfy the need to know who'd spoken to him? How was the fight with Ignitus going, anyways? Hanso knew his absence would be noticed. Don't know how helpful that Future Sight attack I'd sent off will be, against Ignitus.
"It might depend on what you mean by honor," Hanso continued, his voice neutral. "I suspect it's different than the other Sentinels, since you hadn't left with them before."
Old September 4th, 2012 (04:29 PM).

"EVERYONE GET AWAY!" The Swift began to fly away as quickly as possible. He took a flying leap and landed inches away from where the blast stopped. The shooken Scizor slowly stood up with cuts and scrapes all over his body. "Damned *****." He was very angry. VERY angry. He saw the Flareon fight off 'Vigil', and Absol, and a Snorlax. She was fast...but not as fast as the 'The Swift'. She was about to finish of the Bisharp, but low and behold, 'Gallant' kicked her off him. "'Gallant'!" He said excitedly. Time for me to join the fight. He took off at the speed of a sonicboom, so the sound resounded throughout the city. 'The Swift' slammed into the Flareon's side, got a good grip on her and took off into the air. "You demon!" Not a split second after it happened, he dropped her and continued to fly.
Old September 4th, 2012 (04:42 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Emerald watched as the Swift ran off after she healed him and she nodded to herself before fighting her way through the Ancient's with Shadow Balls and take downs. With how many there were she didn't want to use Hyper Beam, the attack made her have to rest for a minute before she could do anything else. It also was less controllable. She frowned as a Kabutops jumped in front of her and smirked slashing her across her chest with Slash making a semi-deep cut that caused her to whimper in pain.

"You've messed with the wrong Blissey" she whispered before she saw a blast of fire in the area were her fellow Gold Tribe Members were. "Your lucky this time Kabutops" she said slamming against him with Take Down knocking him out before she ran towards the blast. When she got there she saw Gallant, the Swift who had picked up a Flareon as well as Zane an a few others who had been burned.

"Oh" she said to herself rushing over the others. "It won't fully heal the burns, some are to bad" she said "but it will help. I'll be able to do more once the battle is over." she finished using softboiled, the yellow glow coming from the egg in her pouch again and surrounding each of the gold tribe members.
Old September 4th, 2012 (08:15 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Penance 'Defender' Malum

Even though they surrounded her Penance still noticed TrueStriker and Bloodthirster were gone. They needed to all be here! More combatants against one individual meant that Ignitus could be defeated quicker! What were they doing in other parts of the city that was so important!? Penance heard the message from Bloodthirster. Okay, Sovereign and Siren were coming. Penance wasn't good with names, so he had no idea who these two were! Well, at least Vigil might know so if anything was amiss then Vigil would be able to alert him. Well, why wasn't Bloodthirster over here yet then!? He clearly saw the Sentinels coming so shouldn't he be helping with getting Ignitus down!?

Penance was not in a good mood at all.

Soon enough a Overheat hit everyone and even Penance could feel the flames burning him badly. He took it much better than the others, but still, Ignitus had some pent up power. Luckily before she could land another Overheat a familiar figure appeared and kicked her away. Penance breathed in relief at the sight of one of the more reliable fighters in the Gold Tribe. They had to press their advantage now! Emerald was healing them up and this was more than enough to end Ignitus!

"Everyone! Space out! Hit with paralyzing attacks or water attacks! Get her immobile! Hit from all sides, one at a time! Don't let her get another Overheat in and keep her occupied!" He shouted as he prepared some more Water Pulses and flung them at her back while she was being carried by the Swift. "Cripple her quickly! Aim all of your attacks at her back and paralyze her! Break her spine and do it quickly!" He shouted to the others. He knew it was dirty to try and disable a opponent in battle, but this was a Sentinel. They had to get her out quickly to deal with the others less they get ganged up on.
Old September 5th, 2012 (01:36 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Albia

"'Gallant'!" The Swift shouted, clearly happy to see the Sawk alive. Zane gave the old Sawk a respectful nod, which Gallant returned.

"Good to see you still alive and well, Vigil." He spoke to Zane.

"Likewise, brother." Zane responded with a slight smirk covering his face. The Blissey known as Healer took this opportunity to heal up the squads. She did her work with extraordinary quickness and effectiveness, despite the small amount of time they had to work with.

The Swift entered back into the fight almost immediately, seeming to taken Ignitus by surprise and launching her into the air. She began falling from the sky, and Defender decided to get the advantage.

"Everyone! Space out!" Defender began. Zane and Guardia moved over and gave each other room. Calamity, Gallant and Speculum did the same. Hit with paralyzing attacks or water attacks! Get her immobile! Hit from all sides, one at a time! Don't let her get another Overheat in and keep her occupied!" Zane did as was directed. He launched a Thunder Wave at the Flareon, while Guardia and Calamity hit with a Thunder. Defender shot a few Water Pulses. While in the air, Ignitus did her best to fend off the incoming attacks, with strange effectiveness for the most part. She shot a flamethrower at any incoming attacks, and tried to spin herself to cover the entire degree of vision. She was, for the most part successful, but now she was getting close to the ground. She shot another Flamethrower at the ground's direction, which began slowing her down as the flames collided with the ground. She came to an eventual halt, but upon the commands of Defender, everyone went in to try and disable her once more. Having been focusing on the ground with her attacks, she had no room to operate or defend successfully.

"Break my spine? How dare you..." She began, but the Gold Tribe had already begun launching their own attacks. In a last minute ditch effort to hold them off, Ignitus prepared to overpower them all with another Overheat. Flames covered her body, and prepped to spread. As she gathered energy, though, an attack suddenly rushed at her from nowhere, a Future Sight. The attack hit her and flung her onto her side, giving the others an opening.

"Now's our chance, let her have it!" Zane shouted, as he launched his Thunder Wave. Guardia and Calamity tried to hit again with a Thunder, and Gallant used a Focus Punch. Speculum, having transformed into an Excadrill, hit her with a Mud Slap. All others would follow with their own hits.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old September 5th, 2012 (07:57 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Penance 'Defender' Malum

Well, at least his mood was a little better now. Everyone was following his orders to the letter which always helped. Penance wasn't sure what attack had hit Ignitus, but she appeared to have been blown back by something. They needed to paralyze her quickly, not kill, but paralyze. "Get her worn down and knock her out! Paraylze her, break her back, do something that will not let her fight back! We are capturing her! Not killing her! She has valuable inside information and I swear if anyone does kill her I might just lose it!" He snapped as he focused not on flinging anymore Water Pulses, but on his confusion attack. She was within his line of sight so Penance focused his powers on her back and attempted to snap a small portion of it. Not enough to kill, oh no, but enough to paralyze her and keep her alive and breathing.

She was valuable right now and Penance saw her for what she would become, a vessel that held interesting information. With her they could learn so much! They could find out how the Ancients were brought back to life! They could learn about Auron and why he was leading this rebellion! So much information in that head of hers! Surely the Generals had a psychic that was skilled enough to dig into her head and find out information she was unwilling to tell.

His mission was simple now, keep Ignitus alive and learn what she knew and they would be in business!
Old September 5th, 2012 (01:03 PM). Edited September 5th, 2012 by Azazel.
Sage Ghetsis
ModeratorCS

Sovereign

Sovereign had suspected he was a Gold Tribe. They were all over the place, like an infestation. "It might depend on what you mean by honor." A strange answer to a strange question. "I suspect it's different than the other Sentinels, since you hadn't left with them before." There was truth to that statement. Sovereign smirked. "An interesting observation. So far none of you have noticed-or, at least they never pointed it out." Sovereign knew better than to get his hopes up for one so small, but he also knew that size wasn't everything, a lesson he'd learned from Vera.

His blood was boiling, and he was through with pleasantries. Sovereign stomped the ground generating a crack that traced all the way up to Hanso, ending with a massive explosion of stone and earth. "Perhaps you are familiar with my reputation. Do you know what the fearful masses call me?" Sovereign hated his title, but it was an effective means of striking fear into an enemy of a lesser caliber. Hanso's reaction would give Sovereign his answer. "They call me The Crusher!"

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)