• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
  • Hey guys. Well, It's safe to say that I (almost) finished Pokemon Black (i was fighting the champion already) so I was wondering. What part of the entire Unova Region was completely, mindboggling annoying? For me, Chargestone Cave :/. I spent a whole day there, being zapped by Joltiks again and again with no chance of running (i don't bolster my team's speed...) and when I finally found the exit, the game made me look dumb :3 XD What about you? 'tis is a discussion by the way. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Route 7 = Super-tall grass is a bother.

Also, the Zebstrikas there are tough.

And maybe Route 9 for its Liepards and Garbodors.

I'll never return to Twist Mountain cos I only found one Cryogonal and didn't know what Poke Ball to use so I ran away from it and haven't seen another one since. Also, Boldores, Gurdurrs and Woobats always interrupt me when I looked for Cryogonal and I don't explore much in winter.

Last edited:

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Driftveil City. The music is so annoying. And I tried to beat Clay at least 5 times before I've finally done it. D:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Route 4 and Desert Resort, only because I've never been a fan of desert areas. Not that I don't want them there though, they add more variety to the region. It's just annoying going through, not being able to use bike, weather etc...

Chargestone Cave was a little annoying on my first playthrough, but it got a lot more easier the second time, I suppose it becomes less annoying with 100+ repel. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I hated Twist Mountain. Going in and out of that central cavern through that labyrinth of paths, encountering those blasted Sturdy Boldores along the way... that was the one place in the game where I didn't spend a lot of time level grinding because I just wanted to leave the place and never come back...

Years
  • abysal ruins
    It would of been better if they would have a longer time set ( or step counter: not sure what mechanics it uses ) or no time set at all, and to even go further i would say it would of been real nice if it had a surface area with wild pokemon or a legendary or something... I understand its purpose is for post main story line money and in real life people do use diving exploration for search of rare and valueable artifacts but come on man, you gotta be on your toes, geeked, and wide eyed to get that relic crown

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years

• Chargestone Cave was a little annoying on my first playthrough, but it got a lot more easier the second time, I suppose it becomes less annoying with 100+ repel. :3

Isn't that soo true? :) But then again, where WOULD you get 100 repels? :P

Twist mountain was hard for me, like a puzzle it was!

Weirdly enough, Twist Mountain for me was easier than Chargestone. Dunno why. Maybe because I was too excited about my captures.

Last edited:

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • Oh I have a long list:
    Twist Mountain
    Victory Road
    Relic castle
    Abyssal Ruins
    N's Castle
    and a few other cave and towers.

Years
  • For some reason it took me ages to find a ferroseed in chargestone cave, so that really annoyed me because those joltik were fast!!!

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • I liked every location in the game, tbh. The only thing that bothered me, just a little, was a half second pause when you stumble upon a Pokémon in the grass. It doesn't seem like a lot of time, but It's still annoying.

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
    Years
  • I hate all the caves. The most annoying would be Twist Mountain. I don't know how many times I've gotten lost in there, even though I've been through it multiple times. x]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Twist Mountain is the one place that totally frustrated me. The maze inside was more confusing than Mt. Coronet and Boldore just kept popping up everywhere.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave were the most annoying. Pokémon kept popping up for me. That was a horrible time to lack Repels.

Back