• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Still no season 3 or 4 box sets

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    So I emailed VIZ a couple weeks ago about a johto journies box set and if they were going to release one. I got a email back a couple days later and was told simply there were no plans right now. So yesterday i emailed again asking why these two seasons were never released as a box set. I said it was frustrating that the dvds they did release are to expensive to buy now. And the johto seasons are the only ones that are the hardest to get nowadays. I then asked if there was anyway to get it into motion to get these two seasons out to the public. I havent gotten a response yet though.

Tell me what you guys think. Would like to see johto journies and Johto league champions box sets? Im not the only one that wants to collect these two seasons am i?

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
  • I have never seen a single box-set of any season here ever. I've only seen a few movies and Chronicles DVDs and that's all.

Same here. It would be awesome if someone would release Box sets in the UK because at the price they are on ebay it will take me years to get them all.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I honestly would. I mean I have a network that re-runs all of those seasons but never the whole way through. Getting anything of Jotho is rare these days. (Anime wise anyway.) So hopefully in the future Viz will release the DVDs for the Jotho years.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Really at this point im debating on getting a boxset from malysia from ebay. Im just iffy about how its gonna play

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Good bet would be Australia or New Zealand. Magna Pacific has released pretty much every single season of the Pokemon TV show on DVD box sets. The only thing is be sure your DVD player can play region 4 PAL discs or if not there actually is a free DVD player that ignores region encoding even if your drive is region locked. It does not pay any attention to hardware locking at all.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I wish they would release these in a box set myself. The Johto seasons were the hardest for me to watch due to box sets(or even newer release DVDs) not existing. I ran into the same problem with the Advanced series, which only has box set DVDs for the last season(Battle Frontier) It would be nice if they ever did this, but sad to know they don't have plans for it atm.

Back