• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
Years
  • Hello, I love the site and like to get used to this. I like some hints on how to RP on this site and chat with my fellow trainers.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you have a blast and enjoy yourself like I have for many many years. Here you will meet great friends who will help you if you need help with anything.
    If you want a friend just send me a PM. <3

P.S. Make sure to follow the rules, save yourself from being reported or scolded by someone. hehehe

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there, welcome to PC. Nice to have new members. Just like Pink-Tiger said, follow all rules at all times to avoid being booted out.

If you ever need to chat, VM/PM me.

Also, if you want tips on RPs, you may go to the adoption center & find yourself a mentor. I think PkmnTrainerYellow is a RP mentor.

Hope to see ya around these parts.

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you have a blast and enjoy yourself like I have for many many years. Here you will meet great friends who will help you if you need help with anything.
    If you want a friend just send me a PM. <3

P.S. Make sure to follow the rules, save yourself from being reported or scolded by someone. hehehe

Thanks mate. Anyway, I found this forum thanks to Ash Gray game. I love the game, it is one of my favorite hacks and with Pokemon it is a great series. So love to chat with ya at any time.

Back