• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what region (or city) would you call the area you live in irl???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • you can say a region or a city (or both if you want)...

but what region do you like to think of the area you live in real life...

you can go by the way your area looks or by population or building style, or you can just say a region you like...

I like to say the area I live in is Unova... no particular city...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd probably say my home region would be most compared to Unova because of all the industrialization going on. There's a touch of nature in it, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • the region? hoenn cause its pretty much an island, which australia is as well. city however? probably lilycove, it just reminds me of brisbane

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd probably be in the Unova region, as I don't live too far from their in real life. As for the exact location, I'd say Nuvema Town. The part I live in isn't too industrialized or anything.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • if I could live somewhere in the Pokemon world, I would love to stay and live in Navel Island, part of the Orange Archipelago. It has a small quiet village and an extremely tall mountain.

Years
  • I would have to say where I live is a bit like Slateport City but smaller. I live in a town can't stand cities :P

Things they both have - Market, Hospital, Shop, Museum, Pokemon Contest Hall (Its a theatre :P)

Slateport City also as the ocean, we have a River (Close Enough)

Also to the top and bottom of the town there are two roads which lead to other places, so they are like Route 109 and Route 110.

But I wouldn't want to be in Hoenn like Slateport City is, I would like to be in Kanto/Johto.

Back