The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2012 (06:23 PM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

The Duo-- I mean, The Trio
————————————————————

Tsurara listened rather quietly. "You know, you are one of the trio, Imouto-chan. Well... Us two, I'd hardly consider Adeline one of us." Nearly the entire Divine Water family knew not to interact much with Adeline, in fear of their heads being caught between her teeth. He stood slowly, his walk as formal and graceful as ever. He made his way to the nearby birds, Mai and Setsuko. Standing between the two sleeping birds, he gave them both a ginger pat on the head, brushing their feathers down. He closed his eyes, and spoke up once more. "We are royalty, you know. It doesn't look good on our part if you're falling ill, now does it?" He then made his way to the window, watching the distant lights of e ceremony. "Perhaps... You may prevent your own illness... If you have an apprentice to gather herbs for you?"

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

World's Worst Mommy, Johto Edition!
————————————————————

"Oh yes, I am… okaa-san…" She spoke with the most cruel and devilish voice, but what did kids know, right?

Rather suddenly, Kitsuko found her self floating up to face level with Adeline, pulled off of her like some annoying cat but cats have claws. She giggled and laughed; seeing her vantage point, she threw herself forward, wrapping her arms around Okaa-san's neck and clinging onto her like a Shellder on Slowbro. Of course, with that sort of leap, gravity's bound to pull down... Hard.

Old August 17th, 2012 (07:21 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Seraphina Densetsu (Divine Water)
Disappointment

Seraphina's eyes followed her brothers movements as he spoke to her. She knew he was right, he always was, and she knew he was also looking out for her best interests. Seraphina also agreed with him on the fact that he didn't consider Adeline one of them, because she had always been closer to Tsurara, ever since she could remember. Though she couldn't help but feel bad, she felt as though she had disappointed her big brother. His words made sense, and she agreed with him on the fact that she should have had an apprentice gather the herbs for her. After she coughed and sneezed again her body shivering she looked down at her lap and her eyes filled with tears. "I k-know Onii-Chan...a-and I'm sorry" she said softly before coughing more.

Sakuya Haibara
Running Behind

Sakuya let out a groan as she pushed her way through the crowd following after her father. Ayako was clutching onto her shoulder begging her to slow down but she wouldn't listen to her Pokemon Link. "Otou-san!" she called out frowning as finally the elder man stopped and turned to her.

"go have your fun dear, we may have missed the speeches but there are still things to do here" Shigeto said dismissing his daughter about to turn away.

"Otou-san, are you going drinking?" she asked putting her hands on her hips as she and Ayako glared at her father and his link Marill named Itsuki, while her link was the same species her mothers had been.

Shigeto looked at the ground and then back at his daughter. "Yes Hime" he sighed.

Sakuya let out a sigh as well before nodding at her father. "Not to much Otou-san, you have work to do tomorrow."

"Yes Hime" he said again before walking off with Itsuki.

"What are we going to do with him" she muttered, after all it had been his fault they were so late to the festival. He had neglected to wake her up from a nap until it was to late to get there on time, since she had been up late several days now working on a dress for a wedding that was taking place soon. Trying to think of what to do she looked around and spotted someone she recognized sitting at a table reading a book. "Hey there Kita" she said sitting across from the teen she had seen around the village.
Old August 18th, 2012 (06:41 PM).
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

Kita took his attention away from his book to see who was speaking to him. It was the first non-princess character that he'd been spoken to that night. He looked at the girl and gave a few seconds to recall who she was. "Oh, you're Ms.Sakuya Haibara, right?" He paused, and tried again. "Er...I mean Haibara-san," his face turned red as he corrected his mistake. "Sorry about that, my parents weren't big believers in the use of honorifics, they always had a very mixed Eastern/Western way of doing things." Once again, he caught himself. "Ah! Sorry, I'm rambling..." He looked away from Sakuya in an attempt to regain composure. "S-so...how are you enjoying the festival?"
Old August 19th, 2012 (12:15 AM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

As blue light surrounded the dumb little girl, a boy with brown hair and a red cape leaned near the child and whispered something into her ear. Addie wanted to know what his deal was to just rudely interrupt the family bonding time. "Stay away…!" an Eevee presumably belonging to the boy said to Addie with a glare. She didn't even notice it as she stared down at the child. Fulgora, however, did. The Zapdos leapt forward and landed in front of the Eevee. "Is that a challenge?" she asked with a booming screech.

Adeline quickly lifted the Mankey up to her face, only for it to giggle in amusement and throw itself forward and grab Addie in a tight chokehold. The sheer force of it was enough to throw Adeline down on the ground. Keep your composure. Keep your composure. Instead of reprimanding the child, Addie carefully sat up and looked the boy straight in the eye.

"You seem... upset," she said with a huge grin. Addie was quickly surprised by how cynical she was being, all because of this booger muncher. She never really cared about anything or anyone besides herself and therefore stayed out of the way, but when her pride was hurt, she made sure the person responsible payed in full.

((I'll make sure to write up something for Masashi in my next post. It's 1:00 AM right now and I am tired as heck xD ))
I stay away
Old August 19th, 2012 (08:47 AM).
Dusk

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Encouragement
————————————————————

He turned to see Seraphina now in tears, apologizing. He sighed lightly to himself. Do I sounds that harsh...? I'm only being professional... He walked over and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. He gently began to rub her back, in a gentle, reassuring manner. "I'm not mad, Imouto-chan. I just want to make sure you stay safe."

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Subtle Chaos!
————————————————————

After the entire... Ordeal... that just happened, Addie sat upright, and now Fulgora was about to pummel that little Eevee. Kitsuko looked up at her new mother Satan Adeline, sitting neatly in her lap. She seemed a little tuckered out... If that were even possible. She smiled sweetly up at her new "mother" and rested her head against Addie's chest, hugging a little less tightly. Kiyoko, the small shiny Zorua, looked worried, likely aware of the danger, not just from Adeline, but everyone around. It wasn't safe for a tiny Pokemon.

Old August 19th, 2012 (10:50 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
SACRED FIRE/DIVINE WATER
Starring....
Sakimoto Makoto
and of course
Sakimoto Kaisho

Guest Starring
Makoto's mom,
as herself
Kaisho's Mom
as herself
*theme song*

Makoto felt kinda bad for leaving Teruyoshi to himself, but he had to check on his mother. Besides, Teruyoshi was a likeable guy, right? He should have no trouble with making friends. Kaisho was too tired for the long flight home, so he swam. Makoto sat on his back as they glided across the water, Kaisho's tail acting as a rotor. Kaisho was very fond of water (who isn't?) and can even use such skills as water gun, after filling his mouth with water of course. The only natural breath attacks were fire based, or the dragon-aura beam. But he preffered tooth and claw, as such breath techniques couldn't be sustained forever. Makoto didn't mind water either, though too heavy to swim without tiring himself in his armor. Fortunately, his armor didn't rust, as it was made of dragon scales over brass plating. The scales weren't just for show, being the most efficient light armor you could find. The rarity of dragon scales were enough to make this armor semi-unique, though any fully evolved dragon could provide enough scales to make 3 or so sets. Makoto's was specifically Salamance and Kingdra scales. His mother's link Salamence lived long enough to shed numerous scales, which were collected by Makoto as a child.

After an hour or two of swimming, Makoto arrived on his island. His two-room shack was dark, but a campire nearby illuminated his mother's face. She smiled warmly, and coughed. Makoto frowned. She wasn't getting worse, thankfully, but she'd been this way for days. Kaisho's mother rose from the water halfway, extending her neck to the fire. She was a lot bigger than Kaisho, but he was just starting to grow. They made land, and Makoto dismounted and walked to the fire.

"Hello Mother. How do you feel?"

Makoto's mother laughed, and stood up. She put her hand on Makoto's shoulder.

"I'm fine dear, you didn't have to leave the festival."

Makoto grunted. His mother didn't place enough importance on her health. If anything happened to her, well, Makoto would feel terrible. As if he needed to feel bad right now. If anything, he should need to stay sharp, with the heat of the political situation.

"Well...I don't want to leave you all by yourself here."

Makoto realised his mistake too late.

She's not alone.

Makoto sighed at sat down at the fire. His mother and Kiasho's mother heckled him for a few more minutes before retiring to their shack. Makoto looked up at Kaisho, and yawned.

This is not how I imagined our night going.

Makoto grinnied and closed his eyes. Kaisho curled up beside him, and made a canopy over him with his wings. Releasing a puff of smoke, Kaisho started humming. They always slept outside like this, mainly because Kaisho liked to listen to the ocean. Makoto didn't mind the ground, and even slept in his armor at times, including tonight. The moon reflected off the water, illuminating the shiny scales of Remoraid hopping in and out of the surf.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 19th, 2012 (01:49 PM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Teruyoshi Mizushima
New Moon Festival - The Plateau

Teruyoshi and Seishin sat in silence as they watched the crowd. It was amazing the speed at which people seemed to move on. The only sign that the events which had occurred earlier had ever happened were the half melted statues off in the distance. Teruyoshi lifted the sake bottle to his lips once more but found it empty.

"Come on Seishin...I need another drink. This stuff may be free but by Arceus is it weak!" Teruyoshi smiled as he lead the way to the food stalls. Seishin sighed and followed.

As the food stalls came into view Teruyoshi picked up his pace and as a result barely missed stepping on a sleeping vulpix. Stopping just short of the fox pokemon he struggled to regain his balance. Looking about his eyes settled on two people one of which must be the link of the sleeping vulpix.
"I'm so sorry! Forgive me!" He felt the colour of his face change in embarrassment as he did this.
Perhaps the sake was not as weak as you thought! Seishin's tone was both scolding and mocking as it cut through Teruyoshi's thoughts.
Old August 19th, 2012 (02:37 PM). Edited August 19th, 2012 by SylveonStar.
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Exhaustion

Seraphina sniffled as she looked down at her lap and had yet another coughing fit. Her throat was killing her and she shivered lightly. The young princess was exhausted. It was in fact already way past her bedtime and it as well as the illness was stating to affect her. Suddenly she felt someone sit down on the edge of the bed and then gently rub her back in a reassuring manner. She then heard her brother tell her he wasn't mad at her, he just wants to keep her safe. Seraphina sniffled more and turned suddenly and hugged her brother tight. "L-Love you Onii-chan" she yawned.

Sakuya Haibara
Interruptions

Sakuya smiled at Kita and shook her head. "Kita no need to call me Haibara-san, that's my father" she smiled at him as Ayako jumped off her shoulder and landed on the table. "As for the festival, I've actually just gotten here, Otou-san forgot to wake me in time for the start of the festival" she chuckled. "What ab-" she started when they were interrupted by a man she didn't recognize almost stepping on Kita's link Pokemon.

About to reply rudely to the man she knew was from Divine Water instead she looked closely at him and could tell he had been generous with the sake this evening. "Maybe, you should lay low on the sake, Baka"
Old August 19th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

"Please be careful," Kita said, picking up Yasha. "He's very frail, even though he's a lot livelier than I am. Ms.Haibara's right, drinking on excess isn't good for your health...or everyone else's." He then looked at Yasha and started petting him. "Then again, I've never had sake, so I don't know if I have room to talk." He looked at the man who almost stepped on Yasha. He was tipsy, and Kita wasn't sure if he was someone who could hold his liquor, but he sure did like it. Then, small cry came from Kita's arms.

Well, it was more comparable to a yawn than a cry. Yasha awoke with droopy eyes. He looked up at Kita and then at Sakuya and Teruyoshi. He then, with a sudden erratic burst of energy, jumped on Kita's shoulder and started growling. "You always have to be the center of attention..." Kita said with a dry expression. He turned to Sakuya and Teruyoshi and said, "Don't mind him, he gets like this when around a lot of people."
Old August 20th, 2012 (07:26 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Teruyoshi Mizushima

Teruyoshi listened as the girl insulted him and the male lectured him.
"I'm sorry, I usually dont drink this much either...its been a stressful night," Teruyoshi could see the two were Sacred Fire but he was much too tired to look for an argument. This was the same reason he ignored the young lady's insult and for once did not rise to bait.
I'm surprised you let the bakka comment slide, Seishin's voice echoed in his mind.
Old August 22nd, 2012 (01:51 PM). Edited August 22nd, 2012 by <Challenger>.
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Masahiro sighed as he sat at a table alone near the food tables. Another festival, another day. He wasn't what you would call 'popular' or 'friendly'. He stood up and walked over to a food stall and grabbed an apple. He looked around and saw happy people everywhere. He sighed and felt a pang in his heart. I can't believe it..... He continued to walk and finally arrived in the square. He hated being alone, but no one seemed to want to be around him. He hasn't had an actual conversation in a long time, much less a friend.

Masahiro thanked the vender for the apple, and continued to walk through the festival grounds and remembered the days he adventured. Nobody else did though. He had saved multiple lives, but again no one ever seemed to. Oh well. I have Night's Bane, a master, and a friend. He again sighed and walked over to a small table and sat down by himself. He hated festival days. They made life seem even lonelier...
Old August 27th, 2012 (04:44 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Icarus Uprising

Before Ichigo could do any harm to that princess, which he wouldn't, her Zapdos stopped in front of him protecting her linked human. A challange? Ichigo doesn't stand a chance, a little Pokemon compared to a legendary shocking bird, he'd be burnt to a crisp! Nobody even wants to see that at all. Plus, if Ichigo got killed, the same fate could fall upon thee, Icarus.

Ichigo looked a bit frighted & stepped back from the Zapdos. No way, he will die! "N-no..." he said quietly. Great, he was growling at someone who was way tough. It's not the first time really.

Icarus was a little confused from the princesses's exclimation. Upset? What did she mean with that? "What do you mean?" he asked, frowning a little, concerned. Icarus might be upset, about Hikari Densetsu, the little girl caught up without hearing a word from him, how much his job means to the kingdom. It could be any one of those things, he justed wanted to make sure if this princess knew.this is like one of those sitcoms shows, drama & such. What? This is the past? No TV has been invented yet? Oh, right, sorry. I'll try to focus more on the story with Icarus. Ahem, just to be clear, should I switch back to calling him Pit? Really? Cool then.

I apologize for the interruption. Anyway, back to the story. Pit noticed the Zapdos standing guard against Ichigo. The little Eevee ran up to Pit's shoulders, shaking like a twig. He still glared at that princess. I can sense Ichigo's tense. This princess seems like trouble. Pit pet Ichigo on the ears to calm him down. It worked. What was this princess going to say next?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 27th, 2012 (07:29 PM).
NightOfRemorse

Adeline Densetsu

Addie reluctantly pat the little girl on the head after she sat in Addie's lap and loosened her grip. Addie noticed the booger's link for the first time, a small Zorua with weird colors. What the Shuckle? Why was its fur blue instead of red? Realizing how trivial worrying about its fur color was, Addie looked up at the brown-haired boy as he spoke to her. "What do you mean?" the boy asked with a frown. Addie continued to smile. "I can smell your apprehension from here! Loosen up, I'm not going to kill this child or anything," Adeline said, holding back a chuckle. Fulgora watched in amusement as the small Eevee replied with a mere "N-No…" and returned to its link.

Masashi Densetsu spoke up and suggested that the booger eater stay with Hikari instead of Adeline. But uh, that wouldn't work. See, if the child is not with Addie, Addie can not kill the child. "Uh-uh!" Adeline said as if that were a plausible argument.

Masashi Densetsu

Masashi watched the scene as Icarus and Hikari spoke about the boy's job. He looked down at the little girl as she talked and talked and ran around and just acted extremely hyper. What was this orphan eating? Suddenly, a Zapdos flew up onto the plateau with them, and sure enough, on her back was Adeline Densetsu. She offered to take in the child herself and the little girl seemed to rather like the idea of it. Masashi wasn't too sure about this, however. From what he knew about Adeline, she seemed to always laze around and she never really cared about anybody else. She made potions, but only because their father commanded her to. Even Icarus wasn't too keen on the idea. "Are you sure you don't want to stay with Hikari? She'd make a lovely mother," Masashi suggested. "Uh-uh!" Adeline said. "I'm sorry?" Masashi replied. "I know her well, and I know she would do excellent."
I stay away
Old August 28th, 2012 (03:20 PM). Edited August 28th, 2012 by Dusk.
Dusk

EVENT NOTICE
END OF FESTIVAL
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Bed Time
————————————————————

Tsurara smiled softly and hugged his younger sister closely, brushing his hand through her hair a few times before making her lie down in bed. "Aishi teru, Imouto-chan. It's time for bed, Oyasumi nasai. I'll spend the night here to make sure you're okay. Besides, the festival should be over in a few minutes. I'm going to stay up and read one of my tomes until I fall asleep." With that, he lifted a finger (Now who said royalty never lifted a finger?) and his magical tome hovered into the air, promptly resting in his right hand. His other hand met his chin, and he began to become absorbed into his spellbook (mentally, not physically), every once in a while turning the page.

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

End of Festival
————————————————————

Kitsuko latched onto her small, furry friend and kept her gaze up at Adeline as the woman she-devil spoke with others. Seeking Okaa-san's attention, Kitsuko gave a small tug on her clothing, and spoke up, "Okaa-chan, is it time to go home?" ... Completely oblivious to the crowd starting to leave for their separate kingdoms. Though, as always, there were a few people who stayed later to keep conversing with each other.

Old August 28th, 2012 (04:37 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Sakuya Haibara
Heading Home

Sakuya shook her head looking at Teruyoshi. Really if one couldn't handle liquor why drink it. But those thoughts made her think of her father, she she really shouldn't have been so rude. "You could have been a bit nicer Kuya" Ayako said in her head.

Sakuya sighed and looked at the Togepi. "Sorry Ayako" she muttered before looking at Kita and his Vulpix, as well as Teruyoshi. "Sorry about the rude comment sir, and it's perfectly alright Kita" she smiled softly glancing up at the sky. It was really late, perhaps it was time to find her father. Though as fate had it, right after thinking that she spotted her father stumbling. "I hope to see you around Kita, Otou-san seems to have had to much to drink as well" she nodded her head to the two males and put Ayako on her shoulder before going to her father.

"Come along Otou-san, lets get you home" she said soothingly taking his arm and leading him towards their boat. Once she had him as well as Itsuki into the boat she got in and untied it from the dock. Once they had returned home Sakuya had settled her father to bed shaking her head at the mere thought of the hangover he would have in the morning before retreating to her own room to sleep.

Bed Time

Seraphina smiled hugging her brother tighter as he brushed his hand through her hair a few times before he made her lie down. Listening to him speak she nodded before yawning and coughing. She was glad he was going to stay here with her tonight, even though the infirmary was a familiar place to her, she still sometimes would panic if she woke up in a place that wasn't her room all alone. With another yawn the 11 year old snuggled under the covers her eyes closing. ""Oyasumi nasai, Onii-Chan" she murmured half asleep before she allowed herself to fall completely so.
Old August 29th, 2012 (06:56 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Masahiro Tashimata-Part 2-An Unexpected Surprise
As Masahiro was walking back to his house on the edge of town, he felt a presence constantly behind him: watching him. It's probably just my imagination. He thought to himself. He hated those feelings... he continued home and sighed again. He had noticed many people had pokemon following them, and was ashamed that he wasn't one of those people. Maybe that's the reason no one ever payed attention to him...

He slid the screen door of his...humble shack on the outskirts of the settlement. He sighed again. He had been living on his own for years, and in all honesty, it was getting old. He somberly strode into his room and layed down on the small bed in the corner. He rolled onto his side to see a single red eye staring at him. "BY ARCEUS!" He screamed aloud and leapt back.
Old August 29th, 2012 (10:10 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Icarus Uprising

This princess was a little hard to understand for Pit. She promised she would take good care of the little girl, but he wasn't too sure about that. Ichigo shook his head to Pit, sensing something off about the princess. It must be obvious she'll bring harm to the little girl. That can't happen, & Pit will divert this girl's path. She can't live with this...witch! Wow, it feels good to say that! If he actually said it that it.

But before Pit could speak again, thank Arceus he didn't, Masashi Densetsu appeared into the scene. It seemed he was taking Pit's side. Guess this little girl might go with Hikari Densetsu.

"Y-yeah... Please go with Hikari Densetsu," Pit continued further. "She's really kind, generous...sweet..." Pit was blushing as he was saying these nice things about Hikari Densetsu. It took a while for him to realize what he was saying, & immediately stopped speaking. He wandered his eyes to the side with a red face, very nervous to say another word. Yeah, stop talking after saying nice things. What a gentleman. What, I can't critisize Pit? Ok fine. Crosses fingers behind back

How would Hikari react to Pit's comments anyway? In his heart, he hopes it's not regretful.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 30th, 2012 (06:20 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

A Dusclops appeared out of thin air. "Dussscc." "What the hell are you doing here? Go bother someone else!" He didn't exactly know what was going on, but he felt a certain connection to this Dusclops. It's stepped towards him, and he took it threateningly. He leapt back yet again and grabbed his sword. "Back! Back!" He slashed out at it, but it faded away and the blade passed through it harmlessly. It leapt forward and faded back and pinned him to the ground. It began to transmit thoughts into his mind. Hello Masahiro, I've been waiting for you. "Who or what are you?!" He shouted, terrifed out of his mind for once. You noticed that people had pokemon, but you didn't. We were seperated. I AM your pokemon. It all made sense..."So you're my...partner?" Correct. Masahiro didn't know what to think..."I have a pokemon..." he said to himself in awe. Yes. Now go to sleep and rest. I will tell you more in the morning. Masahiro layed down in his bed, and went to sleep with his mind full of questions.
Old August 30th, 2012 (08:08 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

After Sakuya's departure, Yasha yawned. "Seriously? You just woke up!" Yasha looked at Kita's face for a few moments and then bit his arm. Kita gasped and then swiped at Yasha, who jumped on the table to dodge and yawned again. Kita sighed and said, "Fine, fine; but I'm not carrying you." He stood up from off of the bench, turned to Teruyoshi, bowed, and said, "Mr.Teruyoshi, it's been a pleasure." He returned to his upright position. He picked up the princess' spear and his book and started off, Yasha jumped off of the table and followed suit.

The road back was dark, and he wasn't exactly sure he could find his way back. Still, he couldn't stop smiling, he'd met so many people from both sides of the family, so many more than he'd conversed with in the years that he'd been living in Ho-oh City. He eventually found his way back, thankfullym he could smell the forge from a ways away. He made his way inside and set down his book and the spear on a table and a wall respectively. He picked up Yasha and placed him in his bed in his room, where he promptly fell asleep. He then proceeded back down stairs and picked up Princess Kim's Spear, grabbed his whetstone, and prepared for a long night of working.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (08:30 PM).
NightOfRemorse

Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

Adeline blinked at Masashi, her expression showing that she was clearly disinterested. "I hope you know I don't give a Rattata's a** about how great she is," she said, her voice monotone. She looked back at the boy who began to describe Hikari more and say why he thought she was so wonderful. He stopped himself and turned red, looking away in a different direction. Adeline could tell he had an oh so adorable crush on Hikari. As with many other things, she didn't care, but she wanted to point it out just to embarrass the kid who could possibly ruin her chance of revenge. "Aw, you don't have to be shy if you're in love with that powderpuff Hikari! Nothing to be embarrassed about," Adeline said, projecting her voice as loudly as possible. "Okaa-chan, is it time to go home?" the little girl asked. "What- I mean yes, it's time to go!" Addie said sweetly. She looked back at the boy. "The child is leaving now, so you can get as playful as you want with your love. I know you want to." Grabbing the child, Adeline hopped on Fulgora and the bird let out a thunderous screech that erupted all throughout the festival. The Zapdos rapidly flapped its wings, producing electrical currents in the process and picking up into the breezy sky.
I stay away
Old September 4th, 2012 (07:12 AM).
Dusk

EVENT NOTICE
LATE NIGHT > BED TIME
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Suspicion
————————————————————

Tsurara continued reading through his tome when he heard the familiar screeching of Fulgora. Oh wonderful, she's back. That's all I need, Addie biting my head off before I sleep. He hopped down out of the window, while his magic caused his landing to slow to a safe stop. He walked up to his "sister" and was somewhat surprised to see the little girl. "Okay something's not right here. You're adopting a child, Onisan?" Oni, the perfect sibling nickname, literally meaning "Demon". "That is so unlike you. What're you planning...?"

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

End of Festival
————————————————————

Kitsuko (with Kiyoko in tow) were tossed onto the Zapdos in a rather hasty exit. Kitsuko only laughed and laughed, clearly enjoying the ride there. She had to pause, however, to yawn. I mean, it was past midnight. When they arrived, Kitsuko sort of shrunk back toward Adeline. She clearly still distrusted Tsurara.

Old September 5th, 2012 (12:53 PM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Teruyoshi Mizushima

The other two left leaving Teruyoshi stood in the middle of the crowd glowing red with embarrassment.
"Dont say another word Seishin...Lets just go home."
He embarrassment soon turned to anger at himself. Behaving in such a way was not acceptable! He was a warrior, a practiser of Bushido!

"Your Grandfather would be proud," Seishin's sarcastic voice touched his mind.
"I know, alright? Lets just get to the boats and get back...I'm not in the mood," Teruyoshi strode off briskly in the direction of the beach.

After a slow boat ride and a short walk he arrived home. The building sat at the base of a hill, a 10 minute walk from the main settlement of the island. A simple home but well kept. The large, single room was more than enough for Teruyoshi and much of the space was wasted when he was not using it for practice. A Butsudan sat against one wall, doors tightly closed, and his bedroll against another. Teruyoshi collapsed into bed, Seishin laying down nearby in his own bed. The world seemed to spin as Teruyoshi lay there. The morning was approaching rapidly and he was not looking forward to the inevitable hangover.
Old September 18th, 2012 (11:40 PM).
NightOfRemorse

Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

Adeline lowered her head, a large smirk on her face as the bird they rode on traveled at high speed, but her smirk quickly faded as the child she carried laughed and laughed and laughed. I can easily throw you off the ****ing Zapdos, you booger. The child being happy was definitely not part of Addie's plan. It didn't ruin things either, but it just made Addie so mad to see the kid happy. That wasn't fun. The wind blew hard in Adeline's face, but she was well used to flying and so did not feel the stinging that one not used to flying would feel.

She glared down at the child once more and thought about how she would carry out its murder. She knew she had many plans piled up in her mind but she never took the time to actually think about which one to carry out and how. Hanging the kid would be way too damn obvious. Yeah, this little munchkin followed me home and decided to commit suicide. I watched. I'm sorry. No, that wouldn't do at all. Oh, I told this child to get on my bird because I have candy and she accidentally ran into my wakizashi. No no no no, bad wakizashi. No stabbing. Bad wakizashi.

As soon as they arrived back home, Adeline spotted Tsurara hopping out the window. Ugh, what does he want? Addie led Fulgora down to land beside him, the bird screeching in delight at finally being able to settle home. Addie stared down at her brother from atop the bird, her laziness getting the best of her as it usually did. "Okay something's not right here," her brother pointed out. Oh no, he probably found the poisons I was mixing. "You're adopting a child, Onisan? That is so unlike you. What're you planning…?"

Adeline stared at him in silence and merely laughed. "What do you mean, what am I planning? Nothing! This child is just incredible. Incredible. I needed somebody to keep me company while I… do important stuff here at home." Fulgora lowered her head and allowed Addie, the brat and her weirdly colored link to slide off as if reading her mind. But she wasn't reading her mind, really. She was her mind. Addie looked down at the little girl who was still not happy with the man that had nearly killed her. Oh, you naive little fool. You're not going to die because of him. It'll be because of me. Don't blame my parents, my siblings, or my link. Blame me. My fault. "Why did you even come outside? We should go inside and have a drink! My daughter is probably thirsty." Ouch, daughter is a painful word to say.
I stay away
Old September 19th, 2012 (08:02 AM).
Dusk

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Lies
————————————————————

Tsurara rolled his eyes. "You have yet to do something important." He crossed his arms, and continued after a glance at the window he leapt from. "Seraphina has been our healer ever since she was old enough to mix the herbs. I've been creating spells ever since we left mother. What exactly have you done in that time, Addie? What important things have you done?" He shook his head, arms still crossed, and looked up at the highest level of the tower. "What would father think?"

He paused for a few seconds, as if he were trying to ask him indirectly. He closed his eyes. "Seraphina is recovering as we speak. I just don't know what to say to you. You're hardly a sister to either of us. Does it really matter to you that we are all a family? From the looks of the festival there's a growing distrust between the families. Even our other siblings are starting to look uneasy about us." He lowered his arms, silent. "We need to stay close together, and watch each others' backs. But you... You act as if you aren't even a part of our family."

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Bed Time
————————————————————

Kitsuko yawned. She was listening to Tsurara, though there was a very high chance that she didn't have a clue of anything he was talking about. She looked sleepy, eyes drooping slowly, and leaning up against Addie's leg. This child needed sleep.

Old September 19th, 2012 (07:34 PM).
NightOfRemorse

Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

"You have yet to do something important," Tsurara said, verbally slapping Adeline in the face. He glanced back at where he had jumped from as if expecting to see somebody looking back at him from the windowsill. "Seraphina has been our healer ever since she was old enough to mix the herbs. I've been creating spells ever since we left mother. What exactly have you done in that time, Addie? What important things have you done?" He shook his head. "What would father think?" Nothing. Father does not think anything, because Father is not here with us. Father is cooped up in his room, hiding under his covers. Father wants us to take responsibility for his problems.

"We need to stay close together, and watch each others' backs. But you... You act as if you aren't even a part of our family." Adeline looked down at the ground as if feigning shame, but she promptly looked back up at Tsurara. "You're right. I do. So how about those drinks?" Addie picked up the pint-sized demon and made her way towards the door. She turned the knob, let herself, the child, and the two links in and then slammed the door without even looking to see if Tsurara was following behind them.

All Adeline could really do now was just avoid confrontation with anyone, especially that ******* Tsurara. If she was put on the spot now, then the murder of this orphan would be blamed on her. Granted, it would be her fault, but she would rather not get into any problems that would make people look down on her. For now, the only people who had complaints was Tsurara and maybe Seraphina, but Seraphina was normally kind and didn't get too angry over things. Hm.

The last thing Addie wanted was for Sacred Fire to find out about the murder, because if they also found out it was her, they wouldn't hesitate to attempt to kill her. After all, they were on the other side of the family and didn't even have an iota of sympathy for this Divine Water princess. Despite Addie suspecting that Tsurara and Seraphina wanted her out of here, she was more cautious of the other side of the family than anything.
I stay away
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links