The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:14 PM
cheeseguy12
Just A Beast

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Good game struck and one
Of the best games keep it up
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:32 PM
chriscrwn70
Unhatched Egg

yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?
Old March 22nd, 2013, 12:46 AM
CrowClaw

How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is

– Spike Spiegel

Old March 22nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
ajb1990
Unhatched Egg

Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:07 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

and I have cought reshiram twice

And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod

Last edited by R94PT; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: typo
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:03 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27

Old March 24th, 2013, 01:51 PM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Eliza
-Cresselia
-Giratina
-That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

Thx

Last edited by R94PT; March 24th, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old March 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM
l0l20r2
Unhatched Egg

Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.

Your IQ can't save you from violence

Last edited by l0l20r2; March 24th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:27 AM
magikarp1234
Unhatched Egg

I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

>> How can I get deoxy?
>> What does Azure room do?
>> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
>> How can I active stardust fountain event?
>> what should I do now?

Last edited by magikarp1234; March 25th, 2013 at 12:32 AM.
Old March 25th, 2013, 10:59 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin
Old March 26th, 2013, 02:42 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
Never really liked glaceon. But lucario is one of my favorites.

The ones I'd like to know about mostly are trading evolution Pokemon. Which would be the following:

Electivire
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Steelix
Gigalith
Conkledurr
Scizor

I don't know about the 5th generation Pokemon. Caught a scraggy so I assume there is something in it like gigalith.

This will determine my team if I know if these trade evolution Pokemon are in the hack.
Sadly,there're only Electivire, Magmortar, Steelix and Scizor avaliable in this hack,you'll be able to evolve Electabuzz at Lv50,Magmar will evolve at Lv48, to evolve Steelix and Scizor, you will need to level them up with happiness value at 220.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrwn70 View Post
yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?
I don't know why, I've tested through it over and over again, but I didn''t find anything wrong, I don't know why, or maybe the only way to solve this will just be restarting...Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowClaw View Post
How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is
It's in the Store Room of Bronze Port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb1990 View Post
Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file
Simply adjust the saving settings from 64KB into 128KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

and I have cought reshiram twice

And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod
The sword can only befound after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, and also, it's not in Mystery Cave, also, you can get a Good Rod from a fisherman near the entrance of Rumors Forest which on the Shappine Path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27
Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?

Quote:
If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Eliza
-Cresselia
-Giratina
-That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

Thx
To find Shaymin, you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event. To meet Arceus, you need to find Azure Flute first, then try to find Azure Hall for the event of Arceus.As for Eliza, it's not a legendary Pokemon, and to make it help you in battle, you need to find the ancient sword and give the ancient sword to it, the sword can only be found in a sepcial and hidden cave after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, as for the Cresselia event, you need to get a Lunar Wing by sleeping in NIGHT's house, then take the Lunar Wing to an actual area near the town where you found NIGHT's house, and then the event will be avaliable there, also, Giratina can be found in the secret cave in Crystal Villa after the event of Orange Villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0l20r2 View Post
Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.

Sorry, and I'll try harder to overcome this in my another hack, sorry again for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp1234 View Post
I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

>> How can I get deoxy?
>> What does Azure room do?
>> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
>> How can I active stardust fountain event?
>> what should I do now?
To find Deoxys, you need to finish a event in the depth of Holy Karst Cave, then go somewhere else to find it, and I think you must mean "Azure Hall", right? If so, then I can tell you that Arceus event will happen there after you get the Azure Flute, and the cursed book event will not avaliable in this hack, it'll be avaliable in my another hack, sorry.And I don't know what event you mean about Stardust Fountain, so I can't answer this question. By the way, I think you can try to finish the small event about Expert S, and you can get a Rotom in this event.

Quote:
Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin
Try to find Deoxys somewhere else, it can be found in a very small cave now. And to get Shaymin,you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 26th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Hugo_Cool
Lucario's trainer

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hugo_Cool Send a message via Skype™ to Hugo_Cool
Nice hack! I've watched some vids on youtube and I'm really looking to play this one! Congrats mate! By the way, are lucario, zoroark, togekiss, gardevoir, kingdra, mewtwo, Hydreigon and all of the eeveelutions available to train with? Thanks in advance ;)

Spoiler:
Hugo_Cool's PokePet

L'Cario the level 69 Lucario!

What Pokémon am I?

Best thing God gave us- Life? NO!! POKEMON!! +.+

Last edited by Hugo_Cool; March 26th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:10 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

any tips how to get on top of that building in the island

cheers

Last edited by R94PT; March 28th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:39 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六

Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?
In the ending anime, the heroine is in the wrong coulour. I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it.

Old March 26th, 2013, 11:22 PM
magikarp1234
Unhatched Egg

Updated: I got arceus, finished fountain event, got eliza, another dragon from B&W, deoxys.
(At first, I thought I need to win central area 1 times XD)

Currently, I am doing expert S but where should I start? I also have white eevee-S in my PC for some reason which I couldn't remember...
And is building on grey island available?

Also, bug: bug legendary and white dragon from B&W don't disappear after I catch them.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Lucasbryant
Unhatched Egg

Is lileep in this hack? Ive found the claw but not the root fossil.
thanks!
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Jdog158
Unhatched Egg

This.is a good.hack I almost everything. I just need shymin, darkri, keldeo, reshiram, mewtwo, latias. I also need the ancient sword I just cant find the cave
Old March 29th, 2013, 03:20 PM
BragoKing
Unhatched Egg

Where do you find smoochum? And starly?
Old March 30th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Trainer Sufi
Hacker

the games storyline is very good....
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:45 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Just did everything there was to do, is zekram available?

jdog the sword is in a cave south of redwood, keldeo south of your house the others dont remember

and if you have latios yu wont have latias
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
Poptartzz
Unhatched Egg

This is a really cool game!! I got my 1st badge and I was wondering how you made this. I wanted to make my own for a while now. If it's no trouble, could you tell me how you made it?
Old April 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM
BragoKing
Unhatched Egg

Where can I find Smoochum and Starly??? I really want a Smoochum! Or Ducklett instrsf of Starly
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
topgunitsme
Unhatched Egg

ive beaten the 7 people on challenge bridge, anything else remaining?
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:08 AM
R94PT
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
ive beaten the 7 people on challenge bridge, anything else remaining?
getting the legendaries, beat the central area if you havent beat it yet
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:41 AM
mihir
Unhatched Egg

Um, got this hack and i was wondering, do you have the physical/special split from gen 4? Because that would be awesome.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here