• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    Hi, I stumbled onto this site kindof by accident but I'm liking it so far. I play Pokemon diamond and the tcg and that's pretty much it so yeah.

Years
  • I stumbled upon PC by accident myself way back in 2006 or so haha, but I'm glad I joined since it's been really fun to be a part of this place, as cheesy as that sounds. XD; Great to see more TCG players join, I haven't played in a while but still have almost all of my cards, though I'm probably really rusty by now.

Hope you have fun here, and stick around, yes? PC's really big and you're sure to find something you like here! Just make sure to get familiar with the rules and you'll be good to go. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey LuckyJayJet!

I think a lot of people stumbled here by accident haha. I did that myself at the beginning of last year when I was doing a Google search for Ruby and Sapphire remakes, then joined so I could post my thoughts and bam I got hooked :P and I'm glad I did too; it's been a great experience!

So that's two glowing recommendations for you haha. I hope you stick around so we can get to know you some more :D

Welcome to PC!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC. :)

I'm curious how you found it by accident. What were you looking for when you found us?

Do you plan to get B2 and/or W2 when they drop in October?

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Hi, I stumbled onto this site kindof by accident but I'm liking it so far. I play Pokemon diamond and the tcg and that's pretty much it so yeah.

Hi JayJet nice too meet you im pheap btw are u interested in trading pokemon also? i have Pokemon black :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi, I stumbled onto this site kindof by accident but I'm liking it so far. I play Pokemon diamond and the tcg and that's pretty much it so yeah.

Welcome to the Forums. Well it is a good fateful encounter cos u just stumbled on the biggest, Pokemoniest, friendliest and Bestest Community in the whole world. I like to play Pokemon White and Soul Silver the most. Gen 5 Rules! :D

Hope you have a great time here. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Lol...by accident... one second... I can't stop laughing at that. xD xD Uh, anyway! Welcome to PC! This place is nice and big it's easy to find friends here so I hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Back