The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 28th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Linux View Post
I'm gonna be leaving for a little while.
Ciao.
Gonna miss you for a while, but good luck and do return soon and hopefully stick around! We're always here when you need us, and it's always good to take a break every now and then. PC will be here when you get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauzo View Post
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 and mainly just lurked, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:
Ah I remember you, you're Noir from EGC!

Nice to hear you're finally deciding to get more active. Can't wait to see you around, and yeah I'm sure you may remember me as well if you haven't already. But anyways, I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old February 28th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
We'll see you when you get back, Anakin; enjoy your break! Also, welcome back, Rauzo. Always nice to see members returning. :) Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to VM me if you need somebody to talk with; I'll try to respond as soon as I can.
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:12 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Linux View Post
I'm gonna be leaving for a little while.
Ciao.
Seeya Anakin. Do what you have to do, and when it's done, hope to see you return. All the best!

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old March 1st, 2014, 06:34 PM
Fading Tree
SRK

Nature: Docile
I think I'm back. A while back I went rogue. I think I'm back.

Upgrading Pokemon
Old March 1st, 2014, 07:12 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Hiya, Fading Tree; good to see you back! I'm really liking your signature; love its simplicity, haha. Did you make it yourself, or did you have somebody else do it for you? Anyway, hope you have fun here, and feel free to send me some message if you ever feel like chatting. See you around!
Old March 1st, 2014, 08:29 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Tree View Post
I think I'm back. A while back I went rogue. I think I'm back.
I knew you had been gone for a while but wasn't expecting to be this long. Anyways, welcome back and I do hope you start becoming active again, and yeah I'm Hikari if you were wondering who I was. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Old March 1st, 2014, 11:01 PM
Fading Tree
SRK

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Hiya, Fading Tree; good to see you back! I'm really liking your signature; love its simplicity, haha. Did you make it yourself, or did you have somebody else do it for you? Anyway, hope you have fun here, and feel free to send me some message if you ever feel like chatting. See you around!
I made the sig myself. I based it off of style being used when I 1st came to this site. It was a trainer. Their pokemon. I chose to use mini icons for 6 pokes I was playing with at the time.
TTar (mom), Excadrill (Escallade), Sigiltyth, Shoutland (Jock .. from lady and the tramp), garchomp, Tentacruel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
I knew you had been gone for a while but wasn't expecting to be this long. Anyways, welcome back and I do hope you start becoming active again, and yeah I'm Hikari if you were wondering who I was. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari
It was an unplanned disappearance of mine. There were little to no reason behind it. Please I knew you were Hikari your name didn't change that much.

I was over at smogon for a few days a week... Smogon cannot compare to pokecommunity. While I like competative battling, smogon doesn't look at the creative side of pokemon e.g. fan arts, music, what ifs. like what if khangaskhan has 20 hp or some weird examples.

Ps. Hikari ... JGL ;D you posted so many picks of that guy I know who he is by face now. #Robin #DonJon #500DaysOfSummer #Inception #Looper #PremiumRush

Upgrading Pokemon
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:14 AM
CrimsonFlames
Bye-Beeeeeee!

I'm back... :D
I forgot to log-in this account just because of having no internet then when I started using Mozilla again it came back :D
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:40 AM
A Shadow's Soul
Waaaaaaaaaat?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Some of you may know me, but from the end of today I will be leaving PC indefinitely.

Even though I donated recently I don't really about the money.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

~ Mell - Red Fraction ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~

Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:50 AM
Stargazer
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Stargazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairento Tamashii View Post
Some of you may know me, but from the end of today I will be leaving PC indefinitely.

Ah man, that sucks. But if that's true, guess someone else will need to make a new Wedlocke thread?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:07 AM
Autumn Reverie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
I forgot to log-in this account just because of having no internet then when I started using Mozilla again it came back :D
Welcome back, Kensuke c: Glad to hear your internet troubles are over! Now go and have fun yo.

Quote:

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, Adam. If one day you somehow decide to return, PC will always be here. This is not goodbye though as you might think... People, online or not, have been brought into your life for a reason. But of course, I can't force you to stay if it's against what you wish. Au revoir...

Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:58 PM
Endless
& heading that way

It's good that you've gotten your Internet issues sort, Kensuke; welcome back! Have a fun stay here, mmkay? :) Also, it's sad to see you go, Sairento. I don't know you much, but I think I did see you around our server before (Dark Leader Adam, was it?), and you seemed like a really cool guy to hang out with. It's terrible that we never got to know more about each other, haha. Don't forget about us; make sure to check us out every once in a while.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:52 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
I was wondering where you disappeared to... but yeah internet issues suck indeed. Glad to have you back and I do hope you can get active again!

Quote:

So sad to see ya go Adam but at least we still have the battle server to contact each other. Good luck with any real life issues you have and do return sometime, because it's always sad to see someone disappear forever.

- Hikari

Old March 4th, 2014, 04:44 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Aww You will be missed D: Good luck in your life! Why are you leaving if I may ask?

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Tek
Pokéggs and Bacon
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Might be leaving for two weeks or more. Not sure but I'm posting now in case I don't get a chance later. If I do leave, I will be back. I like this place :]

Old March 5th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Dragon
inifinte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek View Post
Might be leaving for two weeks or more. Not sure but I'm posting now in case I don't get a chance later. If I do leave, I will be back. I like this place :]
No worries champ, if you decide to leave, we're all going to be here when you get back! Until then, take care. <3
Old March 5th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Autumn Reverie

Quote:
Alright, seeya Tek and take care if you do take a break. When you return, we'll be waiting!

Old March 5th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Tek
Pokéggs and Bacon
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Turned out to be a false alarm, thank goodness! Technically I'm not returning if I never left, so let's call it a shorter than expected leave of absence.

Old March 5th, 2014, 12:49 PM
shenanigans
hear me roar

Uhh since I told the staff I might as well as say here too - I'll be kinda afk for the next two weeks. I'll be around but just posting more to relax than anything so if you PM me asking for a username change / help finding a thread / whatever, don't expect a quick reply. Sorry!
Old March 5th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Dragon
inifinte

Quote:
Turned out to be a false alarm, thank goodness! Technically I'm not returning if I never left, so let's call it a shorter than expected leave of absence.
Alrighty! That's good to hear. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
Uhh since I told the staff I might as well as say here too - I'll be kinda afk for the next two weeks. I'll be around but just posting more to relax than anything so if you PM me asking for a username change / help finding a thread / whatever, don't expect a quick reply. Sorry!
Daw, I hope everything turns out well for you! Feel free to give me a shout whenever you'd wanna chat! <3
Old March 5th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Endless
& heading that way

It's good that you're not leaving, Tek. I've seen you around Pokémon Clubs a lot, and from the looks of it, you're just a joy to hang around with. n_n" Also, see you when you get back, Leaf! Like Shawn, you could hit me up, too, if you feel like chatting.
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
Well that's fine you want to take a break from the important staff stuff... we all need a break every now and then. Anyways, I'll be seeing ya around Razor-senpai!

- Hikari

Old March 7th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Tetra
moonblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'm leaving... I've had a really bad week and someone here at PC comes and makes it worse... I'm sorry but I'm not in the state to stay here anymore. I'll be on a really long hiatus, I guess. Bye!

Last edited by Tetra; March 7th, 2014 at 03:41 PM.
Old March 7th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Sucks to see you leave like this, Couriway. :( I'd try helping, but I'm not really sure what your issues are. Hope you get them sorted soon, though! Good luck, and see you when you get back. You'll be missed!
Old March 7th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
My grades have taken a hit so I need to focus on my academics. I won't be here until spring break starts. (which is 17th)

I have also not been in a good mood because my 83 year old grandmother is currently fatally ill - I saw her in skype and boy... don't know what to say.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links