Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Questions & Feedback This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old September 14th, 2012 (02:15 AM).
Diddyk303
Unhatched Egg

I was wondering, i can see no options under my profile, unless its the 'bio' one? can someone answer please, would be much appreciated
Old September 14th, 2012 (02:24 AM). Edited September 14th, 2012 by curiousnathan.
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
In order to edit and design your signature, you can simply click the link 'User CP' located at the top of the page just under your notification details and alongside the FAQ and rules. Click that and a drop down menu will appear. You'll see the option,'Edit Signature'. Click that and that will direct you to the place where you can edit/create your signature. Just remember to read the signature rules which you can find here.
Old September 14th, 2012 (02:28 AM).
Diddyk303
Unhatched Egg

That you sooooooo Much! that was soo helpful!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links