• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

we didn't need to bring you along

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My question is someone brings someone along should that person get the choice of where we do all day ?

using this as an example: Yesterday I decided we would do a family dayout with my daughter's dad so I phoned him and asked him if he was busy tomorrow he wasn't so he could make it. In the morning I and Hanna waited for him at the bus station he turned up with his daughter( A soiled brat says Hanna) I asked why did he bring her. " I thought it be nice for her to spend the day with Dad, Kerri and Hanna" okay fair enough. I asked Hanna where she would like to go when we got to where we were headed. She didn't get a chance to open her mouth before her Stepsister( we'll name her Joanne) demanded " I want to go the Science museum Dad" her Dad said okay Joanne without even asking Hanna if that was ok with her.( which was but still it be nice)

At lunchtime there was a choice of two places KFC( Hanna is Gluten allergy) or a Cafe
As soon as I and Hanna headed to the cafe, Joanne started " DAD KFC I WANT KFC" I told her about Hanna's allergy
" She can go Hungry Kerri" why should my three go hungry for a spoiled 9 year old. Her Dad didn't even argue with Joanne and we had to go to KFC.

Last edited:
Years
People should find something they can all agree on or they really shouldn't be in a group together in the first place.

If it's someone's birthday or something like that then they should get to decide on some things, but really outside of that no single person should be making all the decisions.

Back