• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Yup, friendship. Most of us here have best friends, if I am not mistaken. If you do, then who is it? How did you meet? How did you become best friends? What do you do to keep your friendship? Perhaps you can reminisce about some special times?

I have a best friend, of course. We have a long story, so it's best if I put it in spoilers. If you don't want to read it, skip on, but if you do, we appreciate it.

Spoiler:

And if you mods think this isn't the place to be posting this, because I'm not entirely sure, you can move it wherever you'd please.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My best friend is named Kat! I met her about 8 years ago when I was in middle school, we had an Excel class together (not Microsoft Excel, like "you excel in academics" class) and I met her there. She's one of the few people I talk to regularly even though I've moved multiple times since I've met her. She's just amazing in so many ways and we support each other even though we don't see each other often and I love her :3333

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This is absolutely the right place to post this! Unfortunately, we already have a thread very similar to this topic that hasn't expired yet, so I'm gonna have to lock it. Sorry :(

It's hard in a section like OVP to know when there's a living thread on a topic and when there isn't, so don't worry! If you want you can put your answers in the thread I linked :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back