< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Black 2White 2 Elite Four and Champion + Cynthia

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Reply Post Reply
Old November 14th, 2012 (7:07 AM).
Guard of the Generation
Nature: Relaxed
Is it just me, or were the Elite 4 and Champion so much easier than before? I only used two Pokemon for the Elite Four, and they were Espeon and Lucario ( both at 58, finished at 60 ) and for the champion, my Lucario, Lapras and Serperior ( Frenzy Plant ) completely annihilated them.

Afterwards, I went to Undella Town and challenged Hugh and Cynthia and they were both a piece of cake despite how higher leveled they were. I think I was lucky though... Garchomp's dragon rush missed against Flygon who used dragon claw and landed a critical hit.

I just thought they were way too easy than before in White/Black.
White FC : 1034 8301 2553
Black FC: 2580 8084 2952
Black 2 FC: 2022 8527 9095
White 2 FC : 4299 0937 8549
Old November 14th, 2012 (7:19 PM).
Fictional Writer.
Nature: Quiet
I don't really think they were easier,I think they were about the same. I will say that N and Ghestis were a bit harder than Iris. I used level 100s from my White 1 version,so couldn't really tell. Honestly the Elite for has never really been that hard if you know what your doing.
Pokemon Trainer Academy RP: Characters and Pokemon.
Dalex Yukashi: Treecko, Red Fletchling, Froakie, Rufflet,
Ariane Dracon: Noibat and Togepi

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories
Iruko Takashi: Litleo
Old November 14th, 2012 (7:25 PM).
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Nature: Lonely
The E4 stopped being a challenge when they started having 4 pokemon the first battle..... Now more seriously, I dont think Cynthia's battle truly counts since your level can vary depending on the time you met her. But i believe shes about the same. I've seen vids of her lucario alone wrecking entire teams. Imo she shouldnt have picked up eelektross but thats beside the point. Anyway, i'll have to battle her again myself to be sure
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Old November 14th, 2012 (7:27 PM).
Nature: Jolly
Elite Four was much easier on all 3 of my playthroughs, and Cynthia was a breeze at level 65... They seemed easier but I have no real idea why. Iris has a better team than N, Ghetsis, and Alder in my opinion but I always had an easy time on her...
Old November 14th, 2012 (7:35 PM).
The E4 was a piece of cake.I had a little trouble with Iris' Hydreigon but it was easy after that.I haven't battled Cynthia in B2/W2 but only her Spiritomb was a problem for me in B/W.
Old November 15th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
Nature: Timid
I didn't notice since I always tend to over-level my Pokemon even before the Elite 4. I had some 70~90's before the 8th Gym so just one Pokemon with Ethers/Elixirs will suffice (usually my starter). I haven't battled Cynthia yet, but I think the (first batch) E4 is easy in B2W2 compared to the BW. However, the second batch did knock out one of my Pokemon.
Old November 15th, 2012 (12:53 PM).
Nature: Sassy
I feel like the Lucky Egg just lets you fly through the game. I mean seriously, with double the exp than I would've gotten before, my Pokemon could be at much lower levels had I not used the Egg. So I feel like by the time I do face the important trainers, it's not too much of a challenge.
Old November 15th, 2012 (2:00 PM).
Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Nature: Calm
I'm willing to bet the only reason everyone finds the Elite Four and Iris a lot easier than before is because of there being so many different Pokemon to chose from now, as compared to Black/White. People were able to build better teams, which helped with battles they already knew were coming.

Cynthia, pretty much the same thing. Course.. dat Lucario likes to mess everything up when it wants to.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 16th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
n e o n
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
I never noticed this until watching a YouTube video, there is more variety of Pokemon in this game, therefore allowing players to build better teams for countering them.

With a Lucario, you can essentially sweep some of their teams easily. Not to mention the Elite Four's teams haven't changed at all between B/W and B2/W2, except for Shauntal replacing her Jellicent with a Drifblim.

If you're using a Scrafty, you can take out 3 of the Elite Four with super-effective hits.
Old November 16th, 2012 (10:42 PM).
Nature: Mild
They were harder for me, but I'm weak to fighting with my team, and not too good with dragon types. If I'd balanced it out better, it would have been easier.

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old November 17th, 2012 (12:12 AM).
→ ring a bell
Nature: Gentle
hahahah. Iris almost sweeped my team with her Haxorus because I was dumb and gave her time to set up more than on Dragon Dance. However, for the most part I didn't have trouble with the Elite Four. If anything I had a easier time than in White because my Pokemon were of a higher level and was more equipped to take on the Elite Four.
Old November 17th, 2012 (4:26 AM).
Biggest Scyther Fan
Silver Tier
Nature: Naughty
They where easy for me, but I had a well balanced team and a pokemon who knew ice beam.
Ruby Solo Run (Blaziken)-Complete!
Soul Silver Monotype Flying- COMPLETE
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old November 17th, 2012 (5:06 PM).
Guard of the Generation
Glad to know I'm not the only found who found them easy. A good fighting type can counter most of the Elite Four. I also had dark pulse and ice punch on my Lucario, which helped, but aura sphere was definately the champion. My Lapras knew psychic for Marshall was easy as long as I was faster, which I was.
White FC : 1034 8301 2553
Black FC: 2580 8084 2952
Black 2 FC: 2022 8527 9095
White 2 FC : 4299 0937 8549
Old November 18th, 2012 (4:35 PM).
pin pin
I had amazing HAX against Cynthia because my Pokemon were like 10 levels below her's and I won.
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
Old November 19th, 2012 (7:55 AM).
Nature: Quiet
I didnt have a fighting pokemon and I still beat them easily. I am not complaining htough.

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old November 19th, 2012 (8:02 AM).
Nature: Rash
I haven't battled Cynthia yet, but I actually found Iris quite difficult D: idk why, maybe I had the wrong strategy, but yeah. The rest of the E4 were ridiculously easy, though.
Still young but no longer impressionable.

Old November 19th, 2012 (8:09 AM).
A well-trained Leavanny has always been able to really dominate the Elite Four. STAB X-Scissor with decent Attack can really mess with Grimsley and Caitlin, and access to Shadow Claw hurts Shauntal.

So, I always thought that this generation's Elite Four were pretty lacking. They were really easy for me in both BW and BW2. But beating the Elite Four and becoming the champion isn't really the focus on either games, which may explain why.

I remember having a hell of a time with the Elite Four in RBY and GSC when I was younger and although that may be from being younger and not really knowing what I was doing, I still think they're much stronger than this generation's :p
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links