• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Hi im live2poop.I dont play pokemon very much but i like it and i am hoping to get Pokémon X & Pokémon Y when they come out.My sis skywolf told me about pc.I hope this place is as good as my sis said it was.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hi there live2poop, er, that's quite an interesting user you've got there. Would you like to explain why you chose it? Or were you just feeling random when you signed up?

Oh hey, you're skywolf's brother? I've seen her around and few times and traded with her once. It's nice to know that she finds this place to be welcoming

If you're interested in talking about Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, just click on the links There we talk about released information, rumors, speculate, and etc.

And if you don't play much Pokemon, we have many other forums to choose from in the Creative, Entertainment, and Off-Topic categories. I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest there :D

Feel free to PM me or any of the mods here if you have any further questions.
    I hope you find PokeCommunity as welcoming as your sister though it was.

Years
  • Your username is... pretty unique, haha. xD; Regardless, welcome to PokeCommunity and it's a pleasure to meet you! <3 Your sister made a good choice referring you here; we love new members!

Hooray another X and Y fan. Those games look so good and I'm still so surprised at that announcement, omg. The X and Y section is your go-to if you want to discuss and speculate the games, so keep that in mind if you're interested in talking about them with others. I keep shuffling between what starter is my favorite since they're all just so cute. Well, the whole game looks pretty wonderful without a doubt, so instead of praising it I'll just let you drop by the proper section and make posts about it there. Just remember to read through our official forum rules since we do our best to make sure everything is tidy here, so you're required to follow them and all. But no worries - they're not hard to understand and you can always ask a staff member (bold blue name) if you're confused about anything. <3 We'd love to help~!

But yeah we definitely are a good and rather addicting forum, if I do say so myself. Really hoping you have fun here and choose to stick around. The community on PC grows by the day so there are always new members like you joining, meaning it's that much easier to make friends. ^^ Have a great time and I hope to see you around the X and Y forum! That'd be wonderful, let's all speculate together, shall we? :D

Haaave fuuuun! See you around! Get chatting!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Thanks guys and tabor yes i was just feeling random when i picked my username

Back