• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon lover here!

Years
  • Hey guys!

I am a pokemon lover, i played pokemon, and eventually watched the anime as well during my childhood, but then I stopped as I was growing older. I'm 17 at the moment, and I discovered pokemon was really cool, and there's no shame of playing it, even though almost an minor. xD

Pokemon is so cool!!!

I'm now playing again, during most of my free time, and I decided to play the old games again.
    I finished Pokemon Red a few days ago, and now I'll be playing Pokemon Gold, and so on and so on.

I hope I'll enjoy my way here, and so excited about Pokemon X & Y !!!

Trouble H

Years
  • CHESPIN. :DD I love him! But anyways, welcome to PC, Hugo, and great to have you here with us.

Yup, Pokemon is really cool and the best video game franchise ever. Definitely no shame in playing such a great series and it's something I wouldn't really think of hiding. <3; Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? X and Y don't count of course, since we haven't gotten to play them yet, hehe. Though I'm sure they'll be really awesome games! Aren't you excited to see what the starter evolutions look like?! But yeah, you'll definitely enjoy yourself here; we are a pretty big forum with lots to do, after all. Though being on a forum of this size means there's also more rules to follow but I wouldn't say they're hard to understand at all. Make sure to give them a read before posting and you'll be a-okay. If you're ever confused about the forum, a staff member would be your best bet, so contact one of us with bold blue names anytime.

You seem like a wonderful person and I had fun replying to your thread as it seems we have a lot in common. Perhaps we'll keep running into each other in X and Y or another section down the line too and hopefully you end up becoming a really active member in the future. The more the merrier! Besides, any Chespin fan is welcome here. I think he has the most potential when it comes to his evolution line. So get discussing and enjoy yourself on PokeCommunity! :D

So yeah, that's all from me, have a time on PC and contact me anytime if you want to chat~!

Years
  • Hi Cirno!!! Thanks for your reply!
    Yeah, you're right, Chespin looks very attractive! I'm glad to know i can play pokemon without being shy of it. I'm from france by the way, so, i may have errors in my english ^^
    Anyway, to answer your question, i don't really have a favorite pokemon game, but i enjoy playing them a lot! Pokemon games are really a great adventures, and i like playing slowly, and discover everything. Yes, i will definitevely stay an active member! And sure, i won't hesitate to contact you for anything!
    Thanks again! :)

Back