• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Hey guys. I'm Device-Sasuke and I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, DBZ, Street Fighter and The Hunger Games(totally unrelated to games, I know :P) and I love playing on video games(particularly fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom 3). I just thought I'd drop by and say hi, so hi!

Device-Sasuke

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • That's an interesting user name. Welcome to Pokecommunity! Or PokeCommunity. Whichever.

Years
  • Hi Device-Sasuke!

First, let me welcome you to PC and wish you an enjoyable time here with us! Make sure to read the rules! :D

It isn't just about video games here, we also have a section about other media, such as shows, where you can discuss DBZ etc. with like minded people! :D You can visit that, here!
    You can also discuss the other games that you mentioned right here!

There are many things to do here at PC, I can honestly say that I haven't done even half of them! Everyday there is something new and I am sure that you will fit in well!
    If you have any questions (or just want to chat), please don't hesitate to message me on here, or go to the Adoption Center.

All the best,
    - JB

Last edited:
    Back