The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
NightmarePhantomhp7
Phantom Master

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Next ones I'm going to:

Anime Masturi 2013 March 29-31 Houston, TX
Oni-Con 2013 Oct. Oct.25th-27th Galveston, TX
A-kon 2013 Maybe Dallas, TX

What Con's are you Guys and Girls going to this Year and are you going to any of the ones I'm Going to?
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

I'll be moving this to Japanese Entertainment where it belongs!
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Never heard of the ones you're going to unfortunately, but I'll be heading to MCM Expo in London again this year! It's in May and I've already started planning a cosplay get-up for one of the days, it's so exciting hehe. Me and a group of friends are planning to book tickets ASAP and get a hotel room for the weekend and I can't wait. This is my first time staying the whole weekend so if it's as good as previous expos then it'll be a wonderful few days indeed <3 My favourite part of expos is getting to see all the costumes people come up with, some of them are stunning and some are just hilarious haha.
Old January 20th, 2013, 06:08 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I'll try going to this year's Otakhuton. Since I didn't get to go to the one in 2012. It's the biggest anime convention of the year in Montreal. It usually takes place around mid or end of August.
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:16 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

I've never been to any cons :( I was supposed to go to Otakon one year with friends but it fell through. I really want to go to a convention because it seems like a lot of fun, so hopefully one day. Cosplaying seems really fun so I would probably do that as well when I go :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here