The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 26th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Blazing Inferno
Weavile's Revenge Creator

Nature: Calm
Welcome to
Pokémon: Weavile's Revenge

Introduction:
Hi all, Blazing Inferno here with my third project.
Third times the charm!
So this game comes from my childhood essentially. Its first production stage started a few years ago (roughly in 2009 I think), as a more of a way of filling in time and also learning how to use RMXP. It's development from starting it till about 6 months ago, not a lot of progress had been made on it. As I wasn't very experienced in using RMXP.
So it now has become my 'focus' game as I have a stronger connection with this one than any others I have started.

History:
It is all about a small town called Ponario and the Pokemon that live within it. Before the town was made, the group of Pokemon, lead by a Pikachu and Raichu, were out looking for a place to settle down for them and the rest of their friends. While they were searching, they came across a wounded Ponyta. Coming to her rescue the Swampert, the friends doctor, healed her to the best he could under the conditions. Then she awoke and notices that 'he' is coming back. 'He' turns out to be Weavile, who is the worst of the worst and he has brought his two top minions with him; Drapion and Vigoroth.
After they dispatch of Pikachu and the gang, they focus on Ponyta. Then out of nowhere Lucario appears and puts an end to Weavile's attack, sending him and his minions away with Weavile swearing his revenge.

Town History:
This section just provides a short overview of what other Pokemon lived in Ponario. Without it could later on confuse people. It is in a very rough state at the moment as I needed to add it along with update v0.3.
Spoiler:
Before they had left, there where a few other Pokémon that lived in Ponario. They include:
Shiftry - Left to wonder the land and explore (roughly to years before the start of the game)
Electivire - With help from Metagross, constructed the Power Plant and now resides there to watch over it
Golem - Has gone to the North-western city (to be named later)
Slowbro - Left to reside at Resort town, and now owns it
Poliwhirl - Left with Slowbro
Umbreon - Travels the land constantly
Flareon - Lives at the Volcano city
Vaporeon - (rewriting where she actually is. Toss up between Resort town and the ice city (again to be named later))
Leafeon - Resides in the forest
Glaceon - Resides at the ice city

Story:
The story is based upon the event that happened in the past, Weavile's attack and therefore his revenge. From the beginning, it all starts but telling you the story of the Legendary Guardians, who roam their lands to protect and watch over every Pokemon that is within. You are then told the basic story of how Ponario came to be. Awaking from sleep, you are awoken by your mother, Sceptile and told to get moving, or you will miss you last day of school. And so it begins...

So you start off as Grovyle, but as the story progresses, you will find yourself to be many of the town's unique Pokemon.

As far as the storyline goes, the first part is the 'pre-main' storyline, that's what I am calling it, then it will have a while where you can explore the 'region' doing quests, small storyish parts and then the biggest part I have so far, the main story. I am not going to say much, as it will give away too much of what yet is to come. But I will say this:

"The story evolves into an epic saga of revenge, survival, discovery, love and mystery."

Progression:
Spoiler:
Story:
Pre-main storyline is complete
Middle storylines/quests: None yet, more or less just thought of it
Main storyline: Estimated guess, probably just over half-way

Mapping:
Outside: 30% estimated
Inside (houses/caves/etc.): 20% estimated

Events:
Pre-main: 39%
Middle storylines/quests: 0%
Main: 0%

Character Sheets:
Ponario: has all made - 100%
Have about another 20 or so

I mainly make these as I need them

Screenshots:
(larger than normal screens)
Spoiler:

Features:
- Interactive Battle System
Spoiler:
Attack - which goes to physical and special attacks (not really new): each attack options has four options, so 8 attacks in total

Evade - has two options
1. Evade: evades attack then goes to attack options
2. Defend: defend against opponent's attack, lowering attack damage by half, then also goes back to attacks

Counter - has two options
1. Counter with attack - counter opponent's attack with your own attack. Option of physical or special (using wrong type will have consequences)
2. Evade and then attack - attack damage is 1.5x damage (kind of like a critical hit)

Move (maybe taken out due to unsure how to implement at the moment)- move to a better location for either an advantage or to take cover, behind a rock (use surrounding area)

These options are available for both the player and enemy Pokémon
**I would like to point out that this system is not perfect yet and you might experience a few 'bugs'. They centre around the HP bars and numbers.**
**They don't effect anything other than the battle itself, but it is still playable.**

Download:
Game:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z5...venge_v0.3.exe
Save file (Current event): http://www.mediafire.com/download/80...j/Save1.rxdata

Game with mouse control:
Spoiler:
This version of the game is excatly the same as the original, but has the ability to move the character with the mouse as well as the keys.
NOTE: Forgot to put in instructions.
Left mouse - move character/talk/interact (same as c key)
Right mouse - access menu and cancel (same as x key).
Link:

**Save files should still work, as well as the one above. If not, please let me know**

Limited music throughout the demo.

Bugs/faults I know of:
Spoiler:
When you are Charmander, there is one point where you come out of a hole/ladder and he doesn't walk all the way across (during pre-forest event). It is still playable and I have no idea why this happens.

All comments and criticism is welcome.

Credits:
Spoiler:
Nintendo and Gamefreak - Pokemon
Enterbrain - RPG Maker XP

(Wouldn't even be here without these guys!)

Pokémon tilesets by:
redblueyellow - most that have been used
Catcatcat - Aron, Aggron

Character Movesets by:
Me

Custom Movesets by:
Me - These include all running and flying movesets, all poses but (usually) one for each direction, so 4/16 for each one that has these. So:
Flying - Charizard, Swellow
Running - Pikachu, Lucario, Arcanine and more.
NOTE: These are not for public use.

Tilesets:
– Neo-Spriteman
– Kyledove
– Blackkitteh
– Soul.//Silver
– Tactic
– Me - Recolors, adding/morphing tileset pieces and my own custom tiles (none shown yet)

Mugshots:
- Toastypt

Scripts:
ForeverZer0 - Pathfinding
KK20 - Quest System
Ryethe, Leon_Westbrooke - Change Map Tileset
Wecoc - Replace Tile AddOn
Ccoa - Universal Message System (if anyone knows how I can contact him, please let me know)
Lambchop (Amaranth), Near Fantastica, SephirothSpawn, Shaz - Super Simple Mouse System

Team:
Only me at the moment

Support bars:
by joeyhugg
Show your support by using one of these!

Spoiler:
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge1_zps2c024a11.png

Spoiler:
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge2_zpsc70263e6.png

Spoiler:
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge3_zps1ee853b5.png

Spoiler:

Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge4_zpsaee126bc.png

Come and check it out!

Last edited by Blazing Inferno; August 20th, 2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: General fix up and new downloads
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Dradier234
Mr. Crono

Nature: Careful
This game looks awesome, I had a idea like this once, when you don't use pokemon essentials and you just create your own pokemon world from scratch. I'll definately support this. Contact me when you get a support bar or anything like that.
Old March 26th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Blazing Inferno

Dradier234, thanks. Yeah well this game was started before I knew about essentials and even here. That was a few years ago, but not much progress had happened and many visual changes have gone through this game.

I will be adding a video link soon that shows the changes made to the town Ponario.

Come and check it out!
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Blazing Inferno

No more posts?

Anyway, for those watching. I had a great idea the other night.
See, I wanted to implement battles into this game but I wanted to steer away from the normal. So I didn't put any battles in. But the other night an idea struck me. A Brand New Battle System! Well I hope it is new...

So my idea was to have a battle 'in the field' on a map, its own map, like a side on view of the battle. This idea also included 'new', again hopefully new, features for a battle. New options to think about to 'extend and complicate' battles.
All options are:
Spoiler:
Attack - which goes to physical and special attacks (not really new): each attack options has four options, so 8 attacks in total

Evade - has two options
1. Evade: evades attack then goes to attack options
2. Defend: defend against opponent's attack, lowering attack damage by half, then also goes back to attacks

Counter - has two options
1. Counter with attack - counter opponent's attack with your own attack. Option of physical or special (using wrong type will have consequences)
2. Evade and then attack - attack damage is 1.5x damage (kind of like a critical hit)

Move (maybe taken out due to unsure how to implement at the moment)
- move to a better location for either an advantage or to take cover, behind a rock (use surrounding area)

These options are available for both the player and enemy Pokemon

So this is what I have been working on yesterday and today, and it is operational, only with two Pokemon and the standard RMXP animations for 16 attacks (using 9 animations).
However, because I am not good at scripting (yet, I am studying to be a software engineer) this entire system has been made through common events. If anyone want to take a look at my work to make it into a script would be wonderful. Just PM me and I'll send it to you.

Although I am okay using it in its current state for the time being.

I would believe that some people would disagree with my choice but I wanted something different to other games to bring an extra 'sparkle' to this.

Come and check it out!
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Blazing Inferno

This game is still very much alive. It shall not die!

A bit too much I suppose but I do have a small update.
As it turns out in the Bugs/faults section, the crashing is not caused by 'houses' as such. I am certain that it is just my RGSS player. It just stops working now and then which causes me a great deal of trouble for testing.

Current doings:
Working on Metagross's side quest thing. This is where my RGSS player is annoying me. It stops working when changing to the second room. Soon to be working on the rest. (These are to do with the choices at the end of the demo.)
Adding to the post story line, which is kind of the main. Confusing to anyone??
Have just finished tweaking Ponario. Will have to download the next demo to see what I have done. Not too sure when that will happen, but not for a while as not much story content has been added to the current version.

After posting the previous post, the battle system kind of bugged out after I added a third Pokemon to the 'list'. But that is all fixed however, it does need some 'cleaning up' as it is a little messy to look through. Still using common events for it.

Anyone who has actually downloaded and played the posted demo, PLEASE give me some advice and/or criticism, likes/dislikes.
I would love some feedback!

EDIT: Added some more screenshots to the main post

Come and check it out!

Last edited by Blazing Inferno; April 13th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone.

Small update and a question

Current doings:
- Metagross's side quest done
- More map tweaking
- Added a player health bar to battles
- Fully working with numbers and a health bar
Starting to work on next story event (after side quest)
Added more to the main storyline

Question:
Can someone tell me whether the demo is actually downloadable??
I tried it when I first uploaded it and it worked then, but a tried again a little while ago and it didn't work.

Thanks to whoever answers.

Oh and one more thing.
Probably no good if the demo is accessible, but I would like suggestions to for name of the 'double' Pokemon within Ponario.
Charla is the only one that I have for the moment.
Any suggestions are welcome, better yet, ones that tie in with the Pokemon's species name.

Thanks guys!

Edit:
Can someone tell me why my main post stuffs up everytime I edit it. It always has large spaces put where they are not meant to be, extra spoilers get put in and text gets aligned else where.

Come and check it out!

Last edited by Blazing Inferno; April 26th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:20 AM
Blazing Inferno

Just a little note to add.

Changed the demo link in the main post. Demo now has some more content and think I have fixed my RGSS player problem.

Still looking for names of the double Pokemon in Ponario. Realised that I missed one that I already have.
Names that I have:
Charla - mother Charizard
Chari - baby Charmander

Come and check it out!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:57 AM
Dradier234
Mr. Crono

Nature: Careful
Hmmm, I notice that it is called Ponario: Weaviles Revenge, not Pokemon: Weaviles Revenge. It might help if you include Pokemon in it, so people might know it is a Pokemon game.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:06 AM
Blazing Inferno

Thanks for your concern, but I wanted to call it Ponario: Weavile's Revenge for the fact that it revolves around the town of Ponario and I didn't really want Pokemon in the name. But as said in the main post, this title is not permanent. Choosing names/titles for things has never been by strong point. It usually takes me a while to find a name that I like.

Come and check it out!
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone. Sorry that there has ot been many updates of this lately. The reason for that is I am in the last two weeks of uni for this semester now, an it is just so hands on.
Don't worry though, as afterwards I will be having just over three weeks holidays before I start my winter term studies. So a lot will be hopefully happening in one weeks time. I have adjusted my tileset to make mapping eaiser, but other than that not much else.

I will also put that video up I promised of how Ponario has changed by the end of next week. Just need some music for the background, but if I still haven't gotten any by then, I'll put it up anyway.

For those who have downloaded the game, I know that there al least six of you out there, I just hope they are from PC, what type of housing do you like better?? The rock interior or normal house interior?? Share your thoughts people, because I know you have some!!

Catch everyone in a week if not sooner!!

Come and check it out!
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone. As promised, I have a uploaded a video of the changes that Ponario has gone through, a little delayed I know. Here is the link. Please let me know what you think.

EDIT:
Alright. So I think it is time that I get a new picture up for you guys. Here is the southern part of the forest.
Warning: Sort of large (1600 x 915)
Spoiler:

Also, I have noticed that the current game that is up for download isn't working as it should, due to some careless condition settings. I am fixing it as of now and will soon be uploading the fixed one, with a new event. Would have been noticed sooner if anyone had told me about it but I do recognise that I should have made sure everything was working as supposed to.

Come and check it out!

Last edited by Blazing Inferno; May 30th, 2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Update info
Old June 10th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone. I have the updated demo ready but having some problems uploading it (my internet I think). Not to worry though, I will have it up by the end of next week at the very latest but most likely sooner. I will post here when it goes up.

Come and check it out!
Old June 13th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone! Here is the updated download http://www.mediafire.com/?5jm31l8b9qijce1, also updated the main post.

Have a go and some advice and/or critisism is welcome.

Come and check it out!
Old June 15th, 2013, 09:57 PM
lemanu99
Unhatched Egg

cool game ^.^ looks very fun and cant wait to see how it turns out
Old June 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Blazing Inferno

Thanks lemanu99. I can't wait as well! I really want to get to the main storyline area, but that will take some time.

Still working on the game, just running into some drawbacks as to whom I want in the places. So, characters are my enemy at the moment. Not much has been added since the update, but gradual progress is being made.
The battle system still needs some adjustments and to be scripted one day, but this is something that I am working on over time.

Last edited by Blazing Inferno; June 24th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
joeyhugg

I just played the demo and enjoyed this very much- was about to create a game like this, and this has inspired me! Good luck to you!

Edit: I made you some userbars!

To use these, click "Quote" in the bottom right to get the code. Sorry, don't know how to give it out without it turning into the userbar.

Last edited by joeyhugg; July 3rd, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Blazing Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhugg View Post
I just played the demo and enjoyed this very much- was about to create a game like this, and this has inspired me! Good luck to you!
Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the userbars!

Progress is still slow. I will be picking up the pace a bit more for the second half of this month and hopefully have enough new content for another update.
Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Come and check it out!
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:45 AM
joeyhugg

I think I found a way to display the userbars:

Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge1_zps2c024a11.png
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge2_zpsc70263e6.png
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge3_zps1ee853b5.png
Code:
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/Joeyhugg/Userbars/WeavilesRevenge4_zpsaee126bc.png
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:51 AM
th3shark
Develops in AS3/C++

Pretty neat stuff! I like stories that start off seemingly innocent and calm with rising tensions over time. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Blazing Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3shark View Post
Pretty neat stuff! I like stories that start off seemingly innocent and calm with rising tensions over time. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Sorry guys I haven't posted in a while. The past few days I have been trying to catch up making content so there could be an update. But sadly there will not be one for a bit longer, unless you guys say otherwise. Which brings me to the new poll:
How would you rather the updates?
1 - Have a decent amount of new events = would take longer (potentially)
2 - Have one around each month, much less content (sort of doing it already, by accident)

Both would really depend on how much time I put into this, as well as me not getting stuck on what should be hmm...implemented I suppose.

So for what I have done:
Spoiler:
Have around half of the next event done that starts straight after the demo ends. It is another 'choices' segment where you choose either Charla (done) or Charizard (currently doing, kinda stuck). The problem with Charizard is that I don't know what I want him to actually do yet, but what I do know is that he is to go to Resort town.

Though that I should show something new.
Image of Resort town
Spoiler:

Map mostly completed but could do with a few tweaks here and there.

Now, if you really want to have the very small update that it could be, let me know. But if you do, I have realized that it might actually be a bit confusing no matter who you would choose.
Now if you have read my first post, most likely you have, you would know that this game essentially comes from my childhood, so there are a few things about it that you don't know.

For instance:
There were/are a few other Pokemon that lived in Ponario before they left, and went on an adventure or to other towns/cities. More is to come on this, as I will add either a history section in the first post, or add some sort of cut-scene/movie type thing at the beginning of the game. (This again can be decided by you guys)

For now, I will leave you to the current update poll and continue working!

Come and check it out!
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Elaitenstile
Sea turtles, mate.

Nature: Naive
I'm playing this game ASAP
sounds really interesting, and I like the saga part
the storyline and blood-revenge is eye-catching
hope you continue this you have my support

Also! can you tell me more about the custom features of this game? i congratulate you for creating that battle system

edit: Can you look for some troubles with the download? I'm getting this error message:

RGSS104E.dll could not be found

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Savvy?
#johnnydeppjacksparrow
Previously known as ★Hoenn★

Old July 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Blazing Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
I'm playing this game ASAP
sounds really interesting, and I like the saga part
the storyline and blood-revenge is eye-catching
hope you continue this you have my support

Also! can you tell me more about the custom features of this game? i congratulate you for creating that battle system

edit: Can you look for some troubles with the download? I'm getting this error message:

RGSS104E.dll could not be found
Glad you like it! Custom features? Hm...unless I have mistaken something of one of them, I can't really think of any. I suppose I could say that I want to have a custom in-game menu (not exactly what you asked for). But I cannot really think of any, sorry.

Oh, and when you get it to work, all of the 'following' events were made by me, but there are not original, I think. They just use events and map co-ordinates.

Yeah, that battle system has given me some trouble, but it mostly working. I think it still needs some tweaking, but it works. It's now made of multiple common events rather than just one massive one (very stupid idea that was).

I don't have any problems with downloading it. But I would guess that you have an older version of RGSS Player than I do, try this.
Open the configuration settings notepad 'thing' and change the 4 to a 2, in the second line. If it is a version difference this should fix it. An easy way to check is to find another configuration settings notepad 'thing' of your own game, or one that has worked and compare the two.

Hope I helped.

Come and check it out!
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Blazing Inferno

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been a while. Progress has still been slow, and I am sorry about that. I wanted the next update to include a lot more story-line involved, but that hasn't happened. Still stuck on the Charizard thing, but I have nearly completed the reunited part that is after the character choice (similar to that when you have to be Metagross). And don't worry, I will be going back to add the rest of the other characters that you can choose from.

However, what I would like to say is that, if anyone else has had the same problem as ★Hoenn★, that will be fixed in the next update. What! Next update!? Yes, I will be updating soon, but it will be very much like the last, only adding one extra part to it. And the save files should be compatible, I don't think I have added any new scripts to the game, but I will make sure and let you guys know if the saves are compatible or not.

So, in hopefully in a few days the update will be up. Don't hold me to it, but if I have a sudden stroke of genius, I might have the Charizard half of the next story-line event done. But that is if I have the time as well, due to the fact that I am now back at uni as of today!

Fingers crossed I can come up with an idea.
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Blazing Inferno

Alright guys, it is update time!

New download link has been added to the main post, along with another one. This one, the save file, does not need to be downloaded. I have put it there just in case your save file does not work. BUT the should.

**Added Town History to the main post. Just explains Pokemon that were in the town before they left(helps of story purposes)**

New things:
I have added all the town Pokemon into the town up until, but not including, arriving back from the forest (the first time)
A few map changes:
- Kids's 'hideout' and tunnels that connect to it

Added two new maps:
- Resort town
- Area before Resort town (never seen before ooooh!)

As I said above, you shouldn't need to use the save file download, but I do warn! If you last saved in any of the kid's hideout tunnels, you might find yourself stuck. So I suggest you move out of there before hand. (safest place would be in the town square)
If you do need to use it, just walk into the Swampert house to continue along to the next event. Also, sorry to say that I didn't get the Charizard half of the event finished.

For the next update, I will be working on fixing the rest of the town Pokemon and adding the other 'side quests', as well as adding the next event.

I look forward to your comments!
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:24 PM
PJBottomz
just a little human

Nature: Sassy
OMG *o* I love this kinds of games! Kudos to you for making one of these, I love playing as Pokemon, and this looks really interesting.

However, I must, must, must point this out: in some of the screenshots and maps, I've seen human-made stuff like bookcases, notices, bridges, etc. I know it might seem weird, but having these in a Pokemon game makes no sense. You have to think that Pokemon are like animals, and therefore, they wouldn't be able to create stuff like that unless it looks extremely primitive. You don't see chimpanzees and gorillas using self-made hammers, do you? Try to work on that. Use Treasure Town as an example (albeit a really bad one)

Spoiler:

Now, I don't know where the cloth for the tents would come from, but logically I could see it being crafted from Spinarak/Ariados silk. Even the paint colors could have come from a Smeargle (maybe they can generate a colored liquid on their tail, or maybe changes based on what move it copies?). Anyway, just notice that a lot of the stuff in treasure town is made of natural resources like rocks and trees, and even though there are some advanced things there, each could be logically explained. The giant faces on the shops are probably made of painted clay.

My point is, even though Pokemon can do some advanced stuff, you gotta give it a primitive rendering to make it look more realistic and Pokemon-made. It wouldn't make much sense if humans came to the Pokemon world, built all this stuff, and then left So yeah. For the table, you could make it look roughly carved out of tree trunk, and not have a covering on it. For the paper, eh, maybe you could do some kind of wooden tablet that gets words carved into it? As for the bridge, definitely go with a kind of placed-down-log look. I dunno, it's your game, just some advice.

Will totally play the demo now if I can get the keys to work.

EDIT: Okay, so my keys won't cooperate, but I do like how it looks :D I noticed in-game that you had a bookshelf, potted plants, and leaf-themed cushions in Grovyle's den. I can't really see a bookshelf made of metal/whatever that bookshelf is made of in a Pokemon world. Maybe maybe it carved out of wood? If you decide to go with my tablet idea, you could replace the books with those. As for the potted plants, maybe change it to plants growing out of the ground with grass cracking through the floor. As for the cushions, there's an RSE decoration that's a log chair, so you could use that instead. Hopefully I'll be able to play this at some point!

Last edited by PJBottomz; August 17th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links