The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Anime & Manga

Notices

Anime & Manga Here fans of the popular Japanese entertainment can have their hey day; think of it as a little slice of Akihabara.

Old April 13th, 2013, 11:21 AM
soulryu
Passionate Trainer

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to soulryu
This is a thread about Kinnikuman
You can talk about kinnikuman and anything related to it

I just started reading the manga because I wanted to read something old and good, I just finshed reading all of it
kinnikuman nisei is really great as well, but too bad I can't read past Chapter 46 online
I have scans of Chapter 47 & more, but they are all Raw scans (too bad I can't understand Jap)
The anime could have been better but they censored a lot of the blood and gore. I understand the gore but why censor the blood? 4Kids did somewhat of an Ok job to it hated some of the stereotypes accent like Jade (Jäger) whose German accent was too heavy!

In this Thread I'll make a sub and dub comparison of the anime with pics edits,name changes and other things

If someone can translate from Japanse to english that would be help for the manga
as I'm trying to translate it
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM
ZetaZaku
AEUG Pilot

I'm highly interested in this, but as it's still being translated and has a long way to go... I probably won't be able to watch it until 2014.-2015.

PM for Happy Hour Smeagles
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links