The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Cassiopeiia
Floating

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by World King View Post
Simple: I cheat.

...not really. As a competitive battler, I focus on EV-Training carefully. Once that's done, I simply work my hardest to level them to 100. And sometimes, when I lack the time to do it, I do this all under 5 minutes (not hacking).
Colour me curious. How would you go about training your Pokémon to Lv. 100 in less than five minutes, without cheating/hacking?
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I usually trade my pokemon around games and give them lucky eggs, since they're traded and holding lucky eggs that would at least make them level up faster and then I'll trade them back to their original games once they reach a level that can sweep every gym so the game would be a breeze.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:30 PM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
I only EV Train post-game. The normal strategy is to put my weakest Pokémon in the front of my team. When it becomes the same level as the next strongest Pokémon I switch to the next weakest. This usually keeps my team in the same level range throughout the game. One Pokémon usually is higher than the rest due to a Gym Battle where he was used for all the trainers and the Gym Leader him/her self.
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
1. Buy a hell of a lot of minnows.
2. Bait the minnows on 10 rods.
3. Place each rod on different points of the dock, tying them to posts with rope and setting them at approximately 25 feet at depth.
4. Change into swimsuit, pull up a chair, to try and get rid of farmer's tan.
5. Bring DS, spam pidgeys until party is level 100.
6. Check lines for crappie.
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
Well I just over-grind my pokes till they are slightly over the levels of trainers in every area, I keep training in spots where there are the most powerful pokes, this actually caused that I found my first shiny!
BTW, what's EV? I didn't really get it from the internet :\

Sponsored Links