• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone.

Years
  • Hello, everyone. If it wasn't obvious by my joining this forum, I love Pokemon. I've been playing since Red and Blue, and have watched the franchise evolve over the years. I hope we can all get along.

よろしくおねがいします。

Years
  • Hi PokemonTrainterLotte.

Its great to have other member on the forum to love pokemons, and i guess old fan if you've played red and blue versions. Yo'll find this is a community very charming and friendly, just check fine the forum rules.

I also old fan from the series, i have played the blue version, pokemon ruby, saphire and emerald, pokemon platinum and black and white version 1.

By the way, your text in japanese says "Than you? Im a bit curious.

What's the actual game of pokemon do you are playing and your favorite pokemon of all series?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello there Lotte and welcome to PC!!
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun around here, since there is plenty of stuff to read and discover! All members are really nice and talkative, and you'll be maling friends in no time (: Most of the people on PC have been long-time fans, and i personally can't wait to see what X/Y brings us!! :D
    Looking forward to see you around, have a ton of fun!!

Years
  • Hiya Lotte, welcome to PC! Pleasure to meet you. :D

Well, we all love Pokemon here, so you won't have issues fitting in. I've been into the franchise since Red and Blue too - we already have something in common! So you play the games then mostly, yeah? Any other parts of Pokemon you're interested in? :) Maybe the anime, manga, hacks... plenty of things out there to be a fan of! And yeah it's usually obvious Pokelovers join us here, but you'd be surprised with how many members PC gets that are mostly interested in posting around and don't like Pokemon as much as they used to. People end up making a lot of friends here and then stick around even when their love for Pokemon passes.

You should post in our Pokemon gaming discussion boards depending on what games you're interested in talking about and perhaps delve into off-topic boards that involve other things you like. Other Voting Polls is one of our most popular boards, but there are some amazing other sections on PC like Forum Clubs/Groups, Forum Games, General Entertainment.. the list goes on!

Hope you have a swell time on PC and see you around. :3 Remember that staff members are always here if you need help, so don't be scared to private message us!

Years
  • Thanks everyone!

Hi PokemonTrainterLotte.

By the way, your text in japanese says "Than you? Im a bit curious.

What's the actual game of pokemon do you are playing and your favorite pokemon of all series?

The Japanese text is "Yoroshiku Onegaisimasu" loosely translated, it means "Let's get along well."

Right now I play White 2. My favorite Pokemon is the Gardevoir :t282: that I've hand since Gen 3. She's helped me through 3 Pokemon Leagues, and hopefully won't stop soon :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Thanks everyone!

Right now I play White 2. My favorite Pokemon is the Gardevoir :t282: that I've hand since Gen 3. She's helped me through 3 Pokemon Leagues, and hopefully won't stop soon :)

White 2 is awesome, i totally loved it and found it way better than the first!
    Gardevoir is really cool, and i think it's pretty cool they introduced Gallade in Gen4
    Good luck to you and your Gardevoir!!

Years
  • Thanks everyone!

The Japanese text is "Yoroshiku Onegaisimasu" loosely translated, it means "Let's get along well."

Nice, i remember that was the first pokemon of your rival in RSE games named Wally.

And like said Zorogami, the evolucion of ralts in Gen 4 Gallade looks very cool.

Im a fan too of pokemon psych, mine is alakazam, since I see him when sabrina beats Ash in a gym battle.

Have fun in the forums :)

Years
  • Hello Lotte, and nice to see ya. Welcome to PC!

I love that message you posted in Japanese text, it really shows us how interactive and fun PC is, and I hope you get to make new friends along the way because well, everyone here is different but we all share that love for Pokemon. Cirno has probably recommended some sections for you, but I'd be happy to assist you as well. And I have to say, White 2 (and Black 2) are very awesome games, I've been playing them for ages now and I probably still will even after I play X & Y, because I love Unova so much. You can discuss about B2/W2 over in the Fifth Generation Gaming section, but feel free to check out all the other Pokemon gaming sections as well, since you've been playing the games for a long time now. Do you plan on playing X & Y when they come out?

And wow, your signature Pokemon is a Gardevoir you've had since your 3rd Gen games? It must be very special indeed, I remember my first ever Gardevoir being male, and then I heard of the weird jokes about it lol. Now I always want to evolve any male Ralts I have into Gallade lol. Is Psychic your fave type by any means? I do love them but my absolute fave type is Water. You should check out our Psychic-type Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section.

Anyways, have fun and I'm looking forward to talking with you. Also, contact Cirno or another moderator if you ever need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back