• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. I'm GoldenRayquaza.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • Hi. I'm GoldenRayquaza. I actually just discovered this forum, and of couse I joined because of Pokemon. I got into Pokemon a couple of years ago, so I have never played a Pokemon game that was Gen. 3 or anything made before that. Also, I am planning on making a Pokemon fangame, so expect that soon. Hi everybody!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Hey GoldenRayquaza, welcome to PC! It's a bit new to see someone that hasn't play post-Gen 4, you should try some of the older games out. Anyway, welcome again! Enjoy your stay mate.

Years
  • Hi Golden, welcome to PC 'kay! Good to meet a fellow Pokemon fan~ ^^

You're relatively new to the series then, that's cool! We have some newer fans like yourself here as well as people who have liked the series since the early days. What's your favorite game? Are you looking forward to X and Y? They look so good and all this news we've been getting recently is super exciting! I think you'll like the Fourth Generation Gaming board if you've really only played the newer games; can talk about D/P/Pt and HG/SS there. I'm replaying HeartGold right now actually, that's been super fun. :D Was sad to have lost the Spiky-eared Pichu but you can't transfer it anyway so keeping it was pretty much only possible if I kept that old save file with almost nothing on it.. transferred everything to Black 2 already. There's also the Fifth Gen board as well, if you've played those games! Definitely check out those two sections as I think they'll be great places for you.

Oh, by the way.. you should totally play the older games when you have a chance! They're really fun regardless of how different the graphics looked. The third gen especially, since it's the only generation you've probably never played. The Kanto region is in HG/SS which is a fourth gen game, plus Unova is in fifth, so it's just poor Hoenn that you never got to experience. :(

If you're working on a fangame then I certainly wish you luck! They seem a little tough to make but the end result is worth it. Will your game be a hack? You can find a ton of resources in the Emulation section if you're planning on making a hack while Game Development has everything for non-hack games. Take advantage of all the cool stuff we have on PC and don't be scared to ask for help if you need it.

Okayy before I ramble on I'll say I hope you have a great time here! Read the rules and feel free to contact me if you ever need help. I'd love to chat or assist you. <3

Back