• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♦♦ "O Come, All Ye Faithful." ~The Vampire Diaries FanClub. ♦♦

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
  • ♦♦ "O Come, All Ye Faithful." ~The Vampire Diaries FanClub. ♦♦

Welcome to: The Vampire Diaries Fan-club Everyone!

♦♦ "O Come, All Ye Faithful." ~The Vampire Diaries FanClub. ♦♦

left to right: Elena (Nina) , Stefan (Paul), Jeremy (Steven R.) Bonnie (Katrina) Damon (Ian) and Caroline (Candice)

Introduction:
    The Vampire Diaries is a supernatural drama television series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, based on the book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. The series premiered on The CW Television Network on September 10, 2009. The series takes place in Mystic Falls, Virginia, a fictional small town haunted by supernatural beings. The main focus of the series is the love triangle between the protagonist Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) and vampire-brothers Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder). As the narrative develops in the course of the series, the focal point shifts on the mysterious past of the town involving Elena's malevolent doppelganger Katherine Pierce and the family of Original Vampires, all of which have an evil agenda of their own.
    Club Rules:
    - Follow all global PokeCommunity rules, including Other Clubs (Fan Clubs and Groups) Rules
    - Always be respectful of others' opinions in club discussions, but also enjoy the club regardless!
    - Be active and try to partake in discussions!
    - Remain on-topic at all times
    - Have fun!
    - No Flaming or Trolling of the kind, that includes being rude or mean to other members, be appropriate in behavior and discussion, although discussions may lead to that direction keep mind.
    - Again have fun and be yourself! :D

Spoiler:

Member List:

[Supporter] Twihiki_Amias [/Supporter] (Owner)
    DayDreamsAway (Slate) (Hybrid)

Current Topic: Why did you pick the Character as your Favorite? How do you relate to said Character?

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Will be needing a co-owner and secretary!
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
    Years
  • Username: DaydreamsAway/Slate....
    Reason For Joining: Well I love TVD so..yah..and I'm the only dude who is straight and loves Young Adult. Don't know why..
    Favorite Character: Niklaus - Like dude do I have to explain why he's my fav.
    Vampire or Human: Hybrid :3

Why did I pick Niklaus.. Well I am kinda Evil.. Like literally Evil.. Look at the Rival Thread and see my name.. Like 7 or more people hate me... I have my charm and ways with women too... Don't believe me? Ask Twi/Pachy/Hikari and so and so forth..

Back